KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Terminator 4 Without Arnold?

Shouldnt Terminator 4 have Arnold play in it?
This poll is closed.
Yes 2 66.67%
NO 1 33.33%
Dont Care 0 0%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Terminator 4 Without Arnold?
Started by: Leog14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Leog14

If Arnold wins Governor of Cali who will play the next Terminator

Arnold had announced that he is officially running for the recall of the Governor of California. If he does this his movie career is out of the window. And so is Conan: The King, which is supposibly the next part in the Conan series

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 11:03 PM
Leog14 is currently offline Click here to Send Leog14 a Private Message Find more posts by Leog14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRatT12

yep no movies for arnold if he is gov. but maybe he can do a small role in the next Terminator. I mean we really dont need to see him in the next movie....Damn I didint know they where planing on another Conan i never falowed those movies to closely but i would have liked to see anothere one

P.S. IM STLL VOTING ARNOOLD FOR GOV.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 11:09 PM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

does it really matter, id vote for anything to get arnold out of the movie making industry, do we really need more MR Freeze antics or end of days crap, im stopping at those two his crap list just goes on. Even though i have to admit i wouldnt mind seeing another conan movie but it would prolly be done like scorpian king or somthing, besides arnold doesnt have to be in the fourth even though he was the mold for the machines skin, so what a little artistic freedom in movies can fix that

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 04:47 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhubarb Man
I'll be back

If there are any more made, how about finding Franco Columbu?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 12:07 PM
Rhubarb Man is currently offline Click here to Send Rhubarb Man a Private Message Find more posts by Rhubarb Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
happy kine
mirth maker

arnie i don't think will win... he is a consertive and in liberal california they may not vote him in... although a consertive californian is a liberal texan

but the next terminator should never get made... as far as conan goes... i do like the conan type movies but they are over. i think new ones would be cheese

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 01:13 PM
happy kine is currently offline Click here to Send happy kine a Private Message Find more posts by happy kine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

i want arnie in t4

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 05:25 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

somehow even if arnie wins i dont see him not doing t4 at least some smaller scenes/cameos etc.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 05:52 PM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zero
The Zero Virus is at hand

why not bring back robert patrick?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 07:22 PM
Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

T4 wouldn't be T4 without Arnie

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 07:25 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Freak

Arnold was the one that make T 101 a T 101, but that can be changed easily. Still I preffer Arnold as The Terminator in T4

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 07:42 PM
Darth_Freak is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Freak a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

quote:
Originally posted by Rhubarb Man
If there are any more made, how about finding Franco Columbu?

Dude a good choice for a good guy but he wouldnt fit the terminator look at al he is short for one he hasnt worked out like arnold has he is just a chriopriactor and he makes small films wich he stars in he wouldnt have the acting experonce to pull it off good and he has a worse excent then arnolds now arnolds is cool but franko u have to really listen to hear what he says but once a gain that would be cool to have him in like another movie.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 11:03 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

i doubt arnie would be needed much in T4, i think t4 will start with productions of the t 600 series as we know they come of a factory with a metalic skeleton so we are probably gonna see more of the battle with them with out their human skin, so arnie may just be a cameo. Although you never know smile We will all find out.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 05:05 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

I THINK HE WILL PLAY a cameo in t4, like 10 to 15 minutes. and still the title will say

TERMINATOR4 starring:

ARNOLD SCHWARZNEGGER, NICK STAHL, CLAIRE DANES AND SO ON

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 06:31 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

if T-4 is a story about a war of the machines, it wouldnt work having a bunch of machines coverd in skin, the only reason the T-800 was made was to infultrate the resistance bases all the others were skinless terminators. Besides the movie would be easier to make without arnold you would have to go out of your way to give arnold a key role, if its going to be about the war of the machines.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 10:05 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yazman

only person i can think with a similar build to arnie would be Dolph Lundgren, problem is his actings a little better and he can do a proper american accent, so that may put him out of the equation.

As a terminator fan, i would love to see a half decent story wi9th the film being set both pre & post judgement day, which is why i was hoping t3 would be a bit longer. The aftermath of any war is always the most interesting part and this is what the film lacked, and in my opinion ended a bit too hastily, almost as if the directors were bored with making the film. tho the ending leaves the story open for a another sequel, i dont think too many people will be falling over themselves if a 4th instalment was to be made. t3was ok but fell way too short of the standards set by the previous 2 films.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 10:12 PM
yazman is currently offline Click here to Send yazman a Private Message Find more posts by yazman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

u said it yourself, they ended the movie at a cliffhanger of sorts. it defenitly made me thinking about T4.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 11:25 PM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leog14

T-3 is not an endng. If you remember the Terminator said to John Connor before he destroyed himself with the T-X, that
"We will meet again". It's possible that Arnold might make a special cameo appearance for T-4. I would love it if he showed up at the ending of the movie and celebrated with John Connor. I hope John Connor survives which I doubt it because the Terminator killed him. It would be like a family reunion.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 08:00 PM
Leog14 is currently offline Click here to Send Leog14 a Private Message Find more posts by Leog14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

its like hey i protected u john connor the last two times i have been with u but now i am programed to kill u so nice seeing u again though

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 08:38 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

LOL, NO 1 ELSE can play the terminator except arnold. please, no one.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 10:11 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah, i can see dolph as a terminator. what about the rock? I am not a die hard terminator fan, just a big fan. star wars is my area. who says the terminator has to be arnold? i would welcome someone new as long as he or she did a good job. what about goldberg? on the other hand, why does the terminator have to be so friggin big? or, as we saw in the movie, why does it have to be a man? someone average size, non discreet, wearing something other than motorcycle leathers.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 03:20 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote