KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Terminator 4 Without Arnold?

Shouldnt Terminator 4 have Arnold play in it?
This poll is closed.
Yes 2 66.67%
NO 1 33.33%
Dont Care 0 0%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Terminator 4 Without Arnold?
Started by: Leog14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
alaba
THE ONE

the best candidate for schwarzennegr as the terminator is definitely...
THE ROCK!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 04:47 PM
alaba is currently offline Click here to Send alaba a Private Message Find more posts by alaba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

The Rock sucks, hes' not an actor no matter how many movies he's in. Ferigno sucks too. Diesel is not Terminator material. They need somebody who isn't just tall and muscular. I think they should go back to the old idea of people that can blend in, get a normal person if you can't get Arnold.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 06:50 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

we dont even know if there will be a terminator in t4 if there is. it wont be ferigno (to old) it cud be rock or diesel. i think they wud do fine. they dont need to have lines they have a good physical build and can throw on a evil face. terminater series has never intruduced a celebrity in a role (except for arnol after t1) b 4 t1 came out did n e 1 think arnold was termintor material? of coarse we didnt kno what to expect but i think if arnie thinks the rock wud do good then he mite be in t4. arnie knows best he mad this series.

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 10:32 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

THERE IS ONLY 1 TERMINATOR. finished. if they will make t4 they will make it all endo then

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 10:13 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

the rock would destroy all respect that goes with the terminator franchise

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 08:13 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

hmm how so?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 08:16 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

nevermind

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 08:36 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dryden
Certified Goat Getter!

nofate-""The Rock sucks, hes' not an actor no matter how many movies he's in. Ferigno sucks too. Diesel is not Terminator material. They need somebody who isn't just tall and muscular. I think they should go back to the old idea of people that can blend in, get a normal person if you can't get Arnold""

and arnold was a great actor in Conan??? lol, they didnt even use his voice in the movie. No one could understand his thick accent so it was overdubbed by another actor!!!

you should think before responding. The Rock already has more presence and acting ability than arnold did when he started in movies....:P

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 08:41 PM
Dryden is currently offline Click here to Send Dryden a Private Message Find more posts by Dryden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

arnold isnt an actor eigther and i never supported him, i mean however the preseince of the movie has already been so damn defiled with this last installment that adding another big dumb muscle on top of a horribly written script and story would just be a bad idea

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 03:39 AM
dulobast25

nofate-""The Rock sucks, hes' not an actor no matter how many movies he's in. Ferigno sucks too. Diesel is not Terminator material. They need somebody who isn't just tall and muscular. I think they should go back to the old idea of people that can blend in, get a normal person if you can't get Arnold""

and arnold was a great actor in Conan??? lol, they didnt even use his voice in the movie. No one could understand his thick accent so it was overdubbed by another actor!!!

you should think before responding. The Rock already has more presence and acting ability than arnold did when he started in movies....:P

these comments are from ignorant people. the ****in' usa back then was so damned intolerant of different races and it was generally not accepted to have a non amercian play amain character. This is why his voice as dubbed over. This is why it was dubbed over in hercules in new york. This is why they wanted to chage his name to arnold strong. they didn't think his name fit hollywood in america. Now that america finally is like 70 prejudiced and 30 colorblind that we now get to appreciate the diverisy

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 09:04 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

ONLY 1 MOVIE I LIKE ARNOLD IN: THE TERMINATOR ONEZ, FINISHED. never even seen conan

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 03:26 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dryden
Certified Goat Getter!

I'm not ignorant...just shooting holes in the "Arnold's a good actor and the rock isnt" theory.

so the us was intolerant of other races in 1984? I dont think your argument really holds water...since Wilt Chamberlain was in one of the conan's and he's black..

perhaps you mean nationality and not race...since arnold's white anyway.

If you ever seen his early movies you'd understand why they would overdub his voice. he's honestly got kind of a nerdy accent and voice...and for conan they wanted a big powerful voice.

Last edited by Dryden on Sep 30th, 2003 at 04:02 PM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 03:49 PM
Dryden is currently offline Click here to Send Dryden a Private Message Find more posts by Dryden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

quote:
Originally posted by dulobast25

these comments are from ignorant people. the ****in' usa back then was so damned intolerant of different races and it was generally not accepted to have a non amercian play amain character. This is why his voice as dubbed over. This is why it was dubbed over in hercules in new york. This is why they wanted to chage his name to arnold strong. they didn't think his name fit hollywood in america. Now that america finally is like 70 prejudiced and 30 colorblind that we now get to appreciate the diverisy

exactly for all those who havent seen hercules in new york you guys should, you will have a good laugh at the acting and the voice over, its hilarous. Anyways yes why dont u guys check out all the first few movies of all major actors, harrison ford, george clooney etc to see how horrible it was when they were starting out. The rock is already a household name, frankly i like the guy, he has charisma, and he has some humility(or so he projects), u guys should see arnie in "pumping iron" if u really wanna know how "arrogant" arnie can be, (dont worry i still like arnie though) I havent seen rundown yet but it looks pretty good,

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 03:53 PM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

the rock... if he gets fully out of wrestling that would b cooler if u ask me. i mean i used 2 watch wwf a lot, A LOT, but then it got so crappy

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 04:10 PM
carnage713

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
arnold isnt an actor eigther and i never supported him, i mean however the preseince of the movie has already been so damn defiled with this last installment that adding another big dumb muscle on top of a horribly written script and story would just be a bad idea

wow are u seriose? arnold aint an actor? well than who the hell is that guy in all 3 terminator movies? how can a terminator fan say that. if u aint an arnold fan or supporter than seriosly leave this board. u have negative opions regarding all terminator movies. t3 set up t4. how many times do ppl need to say this. you dont know what ur talking about. take ur negative opions else where.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 07:19 PM
Dryden
Certified Goat Getter!

apparently he's not a fan..hehe

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 09:54 PM
carnage713

maybee. if he aint he shudnt b here becuz he always has negative opinions

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 10:31 PM
dulobast25

I'm not ignorant...just shooting holes in the "Arnold's a good actor and the rock isnt" theory.

so the us was intolerant of other races in 1984? I dont think your argument really holds water...since Wilt Chamberlain was in one of the conan's and he's black..

perhaps you mean nationality and not race...since arnold's white anyway.

If you ever seen his early movies you'd understand why they would overdub his voice. he's honestly got kind of a nerdy accent and voice...and for conan they wanted a big powerful voice.

i have seen arnies early movies and the your excuse for the voice over does not hold water. and in the us, descrimination based on nationality is still descrimination and usiing power to opress those of another race OR nationality for the simple fact that one is of another nationality is called racism..come on!. and the use of such descrimination and racism is prejudicial. ANy you know as well as I that many actors were shittier in the beginning, but were not all voiced over. And you ought to know that these are the reasons why they wanted to change his name to arnold strong. It's called intolerance. I didn't mention the specific date of 1984. and even if i did. similar shit happens in the us today. so if it remain today, the it is plausible it existed in 84 anyway. Lou ferrigino suffred the same discrimination in his early movies. Theses are not the only forms of disc. Also comeon, they haven't done it to chris rock or the rock or keanu or nich stahl and none of them are great now nor were they great then. This is becuase attitudes hav come a long way. You need to open your eyes. I mean grey davis made fun of arnold saying that anyone who cannot properly pronounce california shoudn't be governor. Come on. This is due to arnold's nationality and nothing else. so get it straight. And wilt chamberlan was more setablished at the time of conan than arnold was. And sidney potier was too. Proof that you have too work harder to earn yours stripes. so don'r compare apples to oranges

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 07:42 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dryden
Certified Goat Getter!

ok, someone's going WAY off the deep end. Let it go my man. He was overdubber because you couldnt UNDERSTAND what he was saying...dont make ti an issue its NOT. His name change...sure it STILL happens...and it happend for AMERICANS too!!! its called a STAGE NAME!!!! hell MARK FRIGGIN TWAIN had one!!! let it go my man.

excatly dont compare apples to oranges....DONT BLEND everything together into one big conspiracy theory...

not all were voiced over....becuase you could understand them to begin with....and who can pronounce arnolds last name, or even spell it, EVEN today...its called MARKETING, not discrimination. they cant FORCE him to change his name...it was his decision! my god man.

they "wanted" to change his name, not being racist or discriminating, just to make it easy to remember for audiences. the same goes for ANY product or ANY person in showbiz REGARDLESS of Race, Religion, whatever.

you seem to be making a huge deal out of it, its just hollywood.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 04:51 PM
jinXed by JaNx

arnold is a nazi lover, his dad was a gastopo, what more do you need

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 09:08 PM