KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Nocturne

Nocturne
Started by: Dez Wagner

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dez Wagner
maniac

whistle

Attachment: blinknoctimeztelen.jpg
This has been downloaded 200 time(s).

youpiiii...

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 10:23 AM
Dez Wagner is currently offline Click here to Send Dez Wagner a Private Message Find more posts by Dez Wagner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dez Wagner
maniac

:/

Attachment: kurt_tj2.jpg
This has been downloaded 185 time(s).

youpiiii...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 08:19 PM
Dez Wagner is currently offline Click here to Send Dez Wagner a Private Message Find more posts by Dez Wagner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dez Wagner
maniac

://

Attachment: kurt_tj.jpg
This has been downloaded 147 time(s).

youpiiii...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 08:20 PM
Abbita

happy

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 08:26 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Celestialgirl
What your passion?

Nocturne is the coolest character and I Love Nightcrawler. They're both awesome

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 05:31 AM
Celestialgirl is currently offline Click here to Send Celestialgirl a Private Message Find more posts by Celestialgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
platinumx

she is gonna be in the main universe sometime soon.

I think it will be in X-MEN

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 02:20 AM
platinumx is currently offline Click here to Send platinumx a Private Message Find more posts by platinumx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Celestialgirl
What your passion?

yeah but I heard it will be X-Men #164 and she's supposed to be in the brotherhood or something

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 06:08 AM
Celestialgirl is currently offline Click here to Send Celestialgirl a Private Message Find more posts by Celestialgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

eek! post pics as soon as you have them!!!

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 07:15 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mana4X2
To die for, Savvy?

From Mana...

1 Oops, sorry, guys. that is Blink. I get em mixed up and sadly I can't replace it with any Nocturne ones cos they are all bmps. mad

Mana

(please log in to view the image)

Attachment: nocturne - exiles 52.jpg
This has been downloaded 163 time(s).

Norrington: "You actually were telling the truth."
Jack: "I do that quite a lot, yet people are always surprised."

Last edited by Mana4X2 on Jul 28th, 2004 at 09:53 AM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 09:39 AM
Mana4X2 is currently offline Click here to Send Mana4X2 a Private Message Find more posts by Mana4X2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

Mana... she's Blink, isn't she?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 09:40 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dez Wagner
maniac

my dear Nocti ^^

Attachment:
This has been downloaded 173 time(s).

youpiiii...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 04:07 PM
Dez Wagner
maniac

n_n

Attachment: exiles41.jpg
This has been downloaded 168 time(s).

youpiiii...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 04:28 PM
Chimaera
The Amazon

Hey, everyone. Funny that this should be my first post.

I'd never even heard of Nocturne until I went into this other forum and used her as my avatar. All I thought was "Wow, she's pretty. And she's blue with pointed ears. How many people could she be related to?"
I always liked the Mystique/Rogue/Nightcrawler family so the fact that it's even bigger is awesome. I'm a little confused on how it all works since I don't get to read near as much as I'd like, but still, thanks to everyone in here for their helpful information and wicked pics.

~Chimaera~

You see this doublebladed lightsaber? You have exactly until it lights up to just shut up-Inspired by Tim Buckley
When you can't run you crawl and when you can't do that you find someone to carry you-Firefly

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 09:21 PM
Chimaera is currently offline Click here to Send Chimaera a Private Message Find more posts by Chimaera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 07:26 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

She appeared in X-Men 161, 162 and 163. At first a member of the Brotherhood, but it seems she's come to her senses and is working with the X-Men in a rough ad-hoc team at the moment.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 09:55 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sage Tessa
[ cyberpathic ]

ad-hoc?
Should I know what that is?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 02:06 AM
Sage Tessa is currently offline Click here to Send Sage Tessa a Private Message Find more posts by Sage Tessa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Comes from Latin. Means 'for this', an immediate action or assemblage with no forethought of later. Basically, Iceman, Havok, Juggernaut, Nocturne, Polaris, Wolverine and Northstar have assembled in the woods near the mansion with the purpose of stopping it's assailants.

When Wolverine starts appearing in Avengers, if Marvel plays it smart and removes him from the X-books, I'd hazard a guess that Nocturne will be his replacement in the adjectiveless X-Men.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 02:20 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sage Tessa
[ cyberpathic ]

Thanks for the info... (feels good to say that to someone else for a change)
Good word usage!
I don't care who replaces Logan as long as he gets less time in (Astonishing/Uncanny/Adjective-less) X-Men, although Nocturne wouldn't be the worst decision ever...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 02:23 AM
Sage Tessa is currently offline Click here to Send Sage Tessa a Private Message Find more posts by Sage Tessa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

I'm just hoping they take him out of the X-teams for awhile. They say they're striving for a greater sense of continuity, yet having a guy on 4 teams at the same time would be stretching it. X-23 on Uncanny as his replacement, Colossus on Astonishing and Nocturne on regular sounds good. As long as a plausible, and not altogether trite story can be told to explain X-23.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 02:44 AM
Sage Tessa
[ cyberpathic ]

Yeah, unfortunately, Marvel has a tendency to lean towards "trite-ness," whenever possible...
They complain that having someone, say Psylocke, returning from the grave is far-fetched...
Yet, having one person in four (sometimes more) places at once makes perfect sense?
Interesting, very interesting...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 02:53 AM