KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » American Outlaws/Young Guns II: Discussion Thread

American Outlaws/Young Guns II: Discussion Thread
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

I'm guessing, you'll take care of billy's part while i tend to jesse james role. I think we discussed that Billy's bit was to go first and that you can go first. Need any help with the starter? remember, you don't have to write up alot in a bit. also, i could do a some of billy's role with you too. but i'll mainly stick to jesse. (btw, i'll post the story thread, let me know when to do that!)

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 11:18 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Hmm... I'm going to take a look in some of the other threads to see what they look like when they're going yes

Just to get a better idea of how this works wink

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 11:29 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

don't kill yourself over doing one simple short story bit for your turn. do you remember what we talked about how we wanted to start the story with billy leaving new mexico and going to tennessee, where jesse lives but billy doesn't know it? he just thinks it's a good place to lie low for outlaws like him, pretty much.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 11:33 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
Hmm... I'm going to take a look in some of the other threads to see what they look like when they're going yes

Just to get a better idea of how this works wink

have you gotten the jest yet? if not, i can always help you along the way! cool

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 01:28 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

You should have BtK move into the town by stagecoach, maybe evev just have the story based over two days. Like, BtK walks into the saloon and makes some friends or something, but then Jesse recognises him from a poster, and they duel, but are interrupted by something. Then through the night they hunt each other, knowing the only way to live is to kill the oher, but maybe BtK escapes on the next stage...

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 01:45 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Did you even read the notes that Darth and I posted earlier? Like our plans to start the story and how's it all going down, pretty much? I don't want this to go over in just two days.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 01:52 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Yeah, I did. I was just giving an idea. A two-day story can last a long time, you know.

Hey, I'll re-read them, and post again smile

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 02:38 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Yeah, my idea could fit in with your notes... You could stretch it or whatevr, but 'twas just an idea.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 02:40 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

I would like it to last a bit longer than that....We can make certain days lengthy and mention that a few days more or less has gone by.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 10:59 AM