KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » What are some good green haired anime guys?

What are some good green haired anime guys?
Started by: karoia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
karoia

What are some good green haired anime guys?

I've lately got a thing for the colour green, but I can't really think of any anime guys with green hair, besides Ferio.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 04:48 PM
karoia is currently offline Click here to Send karoia a Private Message Find more posts by karoia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

its Spike's hair green

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 04:49 PM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
karoia

yeah I think it is.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 04:53 PM
karoia is currently offline Click here to Send karoia a Private Message Find more posts by karoia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Saionji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Attachment: utena-saionji.jpg
This has been downloaded 103 time(s).

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 06:00 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Yeah, Spike's hair is green yes

made by lana

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 06:02 PM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

I wonder what the green hair signifies in anime... i noticed only certain people have it and they are usually the outsiders

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 07:01 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

Spike-Bebop
Saiionji-Utena
Garas-Candidate4Goddess
Zoro-One Peice
Kiba-YuGiOh

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 08:20 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
karoia

thanks for the replies, guys smile I can't believe I forgot Saiionji from Utena, though.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 09:56 PM
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

broly dbz movie 8

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 10:51 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Kiba doesnt have green hair thats a fact.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 12:07 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

.First season.Japan.His hair is totally green man.BEfore you speak,please know what your talking about.

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 12:46 AM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sora is a good guy; he just is a pain-in-the-ass in a world--or should I say THE WORLD (hoho, I'm clever)--where he can be a PITA and get away with it. He's probably just insecure.

quote:
.First season.Japan.His hair is totally green man.BEfore you speak,please know what your talking about.

Before you speak, please read up on the basic grammatical rules of correct punctuation.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 04:14 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

i looked up what green hair means and it said that these characters are usually good at heart, but misguided. seen in an antagonist, it often means the character will defect to the side of the "good guys" by the end of the series. sympathetic characters (good guys) tend to be rogueish but good-hearted.

some green haired anime guys are: spike spiegel (cb), gareas (pilot candidate), ryuho (s-cry-ed).

if you need any other hair color meanings just ask. smile

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 06:04 AM
soundtrack is currently offline Click here to Send soundtrack a Private Message Find more posts by soundtrack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

OHH can you go through all of them,its really interesting!

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 06:09 AM
soundtrack
confused

black is neutral. generally positive connotations -- keep in mind that this is the normal hair color in japan; all other hair colors are "unnatural" in that culture, and consequently somewhat suspicious

blonde- this hair color has 2 dramatically opposite interpreations, although which 1 applies in a particular case should be relatively clear. 1. obvious power and intelligence. often calculating and self-serving.
2. ditzy and immature. accident-prone.
in either case blonde haired characters usually mean trouble.

brown- nothing screams "im a stock character" like having brown hair. there are of course exceptions.

red- in women, red hair generally connotes a brazen, confident character
-- often having special abilites. male characters with red hair tend to be quite and humble, but skilled fighters.

grey hair ususally connotes a charcter with a hidden power that will be revealed later in the series. these charcters are usually very intelligent and often (although not alway) evil.

white- on younger characters, full, white hair gives a sense of dignity and style. on older characters, it just means theyre....well, old.

blue- likable characters. shy, sweet, smart, funny. 1 notable exception

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 06:26 AM
soundtrack is currently offline Click here to Send soundtrack a Private Message Find more posts by soundtrack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

is kento from ronin warriors, who is the exact opposite. rei from neon genesis evangelion might be another example. shes shy, but at least outwardly doesnt display most of the other characteristics.

pink- generally only seen in female characters, girls with pink hair are cheerfully cute, often to the point of being down right obnoxious (as if you needed hair color to pick up on that).

purple- your guess is as good as mine; there just arent that many examples to work from. characters tend to be upbeat, but other than that, its hard to generalized.

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 06:31 AM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

It's interesting that hair color should be given such signifigance, considering that manga is in black and white. If you want to know what color hair the main characters have, you have to check the cover art.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 07:13 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_Fox
Do not underestimate me.

SOme of the charaters hair aren't really green, it's the effect some anime ppl do when light is shining on BLACK hair, but besides that I'm just making a comment....

I Love all my friends, and you know who you are!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 07:21 PM
Shadow_Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

here are some green haired guys:

Attachment: cowboy bebop having a drink.jpg
This has been downloaded 57 time(s).

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 08:03 PM
soundtrack
confused

smile

Attachment: newtype - 2001-11-19-scryed-postcards.jpg
This has been downloaded 64 time(s).

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 08:04 PM