KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Takeing Lives

Takeing Lives
Started by: LiL nAstY GirL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Takeing Lives

I misses it in thearters but i wanted to see it sooooo bad. Ne1 know when it comes out on DvD?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 06:47 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

August 17th, there are going to be both Rated and Unrated versions.

IMO, it was a horrible, horrible movie, so I would say you didn't miss much. But, you can judge for yourself. The title is very misleading to anyone expecting a thriller, it's very tame.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 07:29 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

What was it about?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 08:26 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
IMO, it was a horrible, horrible movie,

AGREE! Saw it on the flight last weekend and worked out what the "twist" was from the get-go. Blatant and predictable and a waste of people who can and should do better.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 10:41 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Waggy the Dog

Oh, it was horrid and shockingly awful.
It was like a celuloidal equivalent to a broken Jalopy. From the start, it doesn't look to good, and when you get in it, it doesn’t' t take you anywhere.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 02:49 PM
Waggy the Dog is currently offline Click here to Send Waggy the Dog a Private Message Find more posts by Waggy the Dog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote:
Originally posted by Elektra_lover
What was it about?

In a nutshell, the sadistic and twisted world of..IDENTITY THEFT!

Mr. Zero's observation of fingering the twist from the beginning is on point. It's all too obvious, and from that point on, I couldn't take the movie seriously.

There were a few clever jump scares, but the rest of the movie was totally devoid of suspense, or entertainment for that matter.

But, like I said, you can judge for yourself in about a month.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 04:44 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
In a nutshell, the sadistic and twisted world of..IDENTITY THEFT!

Mr. Zero's observation of fingering the twist from the beginning is on point. It's all too obvious, and from that point on, I couldn't take the movie seriously.

There were a few clever jump scares, but the rest of the movie was totally devoid of suspense, or entertainment for that matter.

But, like I said, you can judge for yourself in about a month.

Listen to him. It had to be one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 07:09 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

It looked soooooooo good

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 07:12 PM
Solo

quote:
Originally posted by Elektra_lover
It looked soooooooo good

If you want to see Angelina Jolie in the nude, buy it.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 07:25 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

I just saw it and I liked it

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 05:14 AM