KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » NEW! Kung Pow 2 is going to be made!!!!!!!!!

NEW! Kung Pow 2 is going to be made!!!!!!!!!
Started by: Solo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

I re-read the last few paragraphs and I didnt see you call anybody names either embarrasment

I like the idea and everything but I wonder why there making a sequel.I thought the first didnt do to good.If this premiers on video im gonna skeptical about renting it confused

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 12:24 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

quote:
Originally posted by Vengeance
yea i can unerstand the diff views thing but i dont recall calling plp names. but if i did i apoligize.

it wasn't aimed at anybody. i just said it as a general statement. i apologize for any misunderstanding. if i meant it to be aimed at you, i would've quoted your statement for doing so, just like i did here. it's just people's habbit to put others down just because of their belief system is different or likes different things. again, i am sorry for the misunderstanding...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 12:46 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I'm reviving the thread because after the movie was taken down from IMDb, it's back up and is labeled "in production."

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 02:18 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Yeah, I saw that. Should be interesting if anything comes of it.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 04:14 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

I hope so. I got the impression that the sequal was a joke.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 04:55 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I did too. If you watch the deleted scenes, you'll see that quite a few of them were in the Kung Pow 2 preview.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 10:55 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

God, how long has it been since the first one, 2002? The last update I heard from it was that Steve Oedekerk was watching a bunch of old Kung Fu movies for research into the sequel and that was ages ago. I'd watch the sequel because I'm interested in how it will go.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 11:58 PM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Well, I'd imagine it would take a while to find the right movie for what he has in mind for the sequel. The movie would have have the majority of the scenes he wants. I couldn't watch a kung fu movie and say, "He should use this for Kung Pow 2."

And he's been working on other projects too.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 12:48 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

oh for f*cks sake.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 01:14 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joe K
I dee kay.

Im not watching it..That was a lame movie its just like all over the other stupid movies.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 03:07 PM
Joe K is currently offline Click here to Send Joe K a Private Message Find more posts by Joe K Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I cant ****ing wait!!! I loved the first movie. Steve Oedekerk is a genius! Ever watch his Thumb movies? I have all 6.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 05:54 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
I cant ****ing wait!!! I loved the first movie. Steve Oedekerk is a genius! Ever watch his Thumb movies? I have all 6.

I've been meaning to see those.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 07:15 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Hawk

I barely even cracked a smile during the first one... geez, who greenlights these things.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 06:21 PM
The Hawk is currently offline Click here to Send The Hawk a Private Message Find more posts by The Hawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
homer2.0
homer

wow
after five years it makes me really want to watch it
it sucked ass

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 07:43 PM
homer2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send homer2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by homer2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment

Same here. They're so great, I was disappointed when he stopped making them.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 08:56 PM