KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Cowboy Bebop

Cowboy Bebop
Started by: el_barto

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
2x2 eyes
keyblade master

i like spike! he's cute.... jet is cool too but.... heh heh, not as cool as spike though!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 02:10 PM
2x2 eyes is currently offline Click here to Send 2x2 eyes a Private Message Find more posts by 2x2 eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

quote:
Originally posted by dj_matrix
never heard of it.

WTF ... why are you in the anime lobby.... its only like one of the most popular animes of all time....

ED lol

Last episode because like 50 people get waisted...

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 03:07 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Bebop is my favorite anime.
Fav character: i can't choose. Jet & Spike...and Faye...and Ed...and Ein...
Fav episode: that one with the fat assasin guy that can't die(pierre le fou?), and the one with the 'pregnat' lady trying to smuggle the Red Eye drug. oh, and all the other episodes are my favs too. sad Spike died

i loved the Movie too. good shit

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 04:45 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I am in love with the opening music! That is just sooo tight!
I also like how 75% of the episode titles are names of Jazz songs

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 06:06 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Cowboy Bebop rocks. One of my favorite anime yes I love the music, I love the character...Faye's my favorite, followed by Ed big grin "Edward is not a boy, Edward is Ed!" My sister cosplayed Ed at an anime convention and she was walking around saying that all day laughing out loud I have an Ein plushie that lives on my bed big grin

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 01:44 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

Cowboy Bebop is great. I like Vicious because he is cool and has a samuari sword. I tried to put him as my avvy but it was too big.

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 01:46 AM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Oh No I don't like Cowboy Bebop at all whistle

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 08:19 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

stick out tongue yeah right, we really believe you Spike laughing out loud

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 07:10 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AnImE_ChAoS
Eat Cookies or Die

Seen a few serise....cant remember what ones.. blink..but yea they where bloody brilliant!! and i agree that spike is cute!! happy hehe..grr.. bunny
What the f**k?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 08:29 PM
AnImE_ChAoS is currently offline Click here to Send AnImE_ChAoS a Private Message Find more posts by AnImE_ChAoS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

yo who is that dude that got shot and killed and when he fell outside the church they caught him. and on the next episode they laid a black rose on the ground and then it turned red

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 10:09 PM
rox is currently offline Click here to Send rox a Private Message Find more posts by rox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ookami
MEGA BUSTER!!!!!!!

thanx for your replys send more

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 01:07 PM
Ookami is currently offline Click here to Send Ookami a Private Message Find more posts by Ookami Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

Cowboy Bebop also has the best soundtracks of any anime. There are some amazing blues riffs and songs in the shows.

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 01:38 AM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

ya the blues sound track rocks

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 02:22 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legato123

i love the soundtrack for it but its sooooooo expensive and my parents arent going to pay 40$ for a cd... im sad about it wahhh... but still it has the best music ever... i listen to it all the time... my fav song is bad dog no biscuits... u know the one in Session 2: Stray dog strut... where spike is chasing that guy who is chasing ein or the "data dog" its funny cuz they think ein is worthless but hes really worth alot of money... ^-^ and i love spike... i envy julia before she dies... hehe and edward weeeeee "i think i know, i dont think i know, i dont think i think i know, i dont think i think."

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 09:06 AM
Legato123 is currently offline Click here to Send Legato123 a Private Message Find more posts by Legato123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legato123

i keep trying to download the damn thing and then a stupid brown out happens... and it took like 17 hours to get to 10%... damn... grrr i want it ...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 09:09 AM
Legato123 is currently offline Click here to Send Legato123 a Private Message Find more posts by Legato123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

aye,i saw it in japanese about 2 years ago....or...i donno when it first came ouy in japan.I didn't actually like the jokes all that much in japanese though,so when it came out in America i was overjoyed.....wow...i actually LIKED a dubb..OHH FEAR ME

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 03:55 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

i saw my first episode last night i loved it. i will be tuning in from now on.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 04:08 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cat Girl Sheryu
Punk Girl

go Ed! stick out tongue oh and go all the others in the show too *doesn't even bother to name them* big grin

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 08:04 PM
Cat Girl Sheryu is currently offline Click here to Send Cat Girl Sheryu a Private Message Find more posts by Cat Girl Sheryu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

COWBOY BEBOP VIDEO GAME!!! I think I'm going to piss myself. I am PS2-less though, so I'll have to rent one, and then rent the game.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 02:36 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cat Girl Sheryu
Punk Girl

Spike is cute but ED is kul!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:36 AM
Cat Girl Sheryu is currently offline Click here to Send Cat Girl Sheryu a Private Message Find more posts by Cat Girl Sheryu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote