KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Cowboy Bebop

Cowboy Bebop
Started by: el_barto

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cowboy Bebop The Movie

Hey I just bought the movie i was very satisfied with it good animation in it and good fight scences. Well Just say anything about Cowboy Bebop!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 04:37 PM
ScarFace Clone is currently offline Click here to Send ScarFace Clone a Private Message Find more posts by ScarFace Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

good movie, I have it on DVD, pluse a plus vol 1 on DVD or was it Vol 2 well any way. good animation, good story for both the movie and shows. one of the best animes around. In the same ball park as Hunter D and Arika.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 04:44 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
animeelf
weeeeeee

the movie was kick a**. although, i've only seen one episode WHICH CONFUSED THE SH|T OUTTA ME!! but yeah, the movie was the awesome. right now that's the only movie that i can watch over and over again and not get bored with it.

Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 12:50 PM
animeelf is currently offline Click here to Send animeelf a Private Message Find more posts by animeelf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah i agree that and Akira!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 11:04 PM
ScarFace Clone is currently offline Click here to Send ScarFace Clone a Private Message Find more posts by ScarFace Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

cowboy bebop is friggin awesome."ONLY ON THE BEBOP".

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 11:06 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

spike for president

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 11:50 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is true

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 01:33 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

i saw that movie it was friggin awesome

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 03:04 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

quote:
Originally posted by bardock
spike for president

Cool. People want me as president big grin

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 06:08 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

spike i demand lower taxes smile and you do something about the sewer problem sick

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 09:27 PM
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

yes AND KICK BUSH'S ASS!

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 02:47 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZFan
** Put title here**

lol, I think Ed's funny my fave episode was Mushroom raspa (or whatever it was called XD) and I think CB ROXs!!!!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 05:53 AM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

what happened did it get cancelled man cartoon network sucks ass.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 07:08 PM
DBZFan
** Put title here**

no, it still go's on on the weekends.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:22 AM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackAvian
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah, I watch it every week end. *drools* one of the best animes in existence.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 09:18 PM
BlackAvian is currently offline Click here to Send BlackAvian a Private Message Find more posts by BlackAvian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

i wish it would come back to every night.DAMN YOU CASE CLOSED.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 12:08 AM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

THIS IS ONE OF THE 3 ONLY SHOWS I WATCH ON ADULT SWIM.FAYE IS MY FAVORITE!SHE REMINDS ME ALOT OF...ME!AND SHE HAS THE SAME NAME AS ONE OF MY RELATIVES.
(AND NO ONE INSULT THE FACT THAT I ALWAYS USE ALL CAPS LOCK, IT'S MY SIGNATURE TO KNOW "I WAS HERE") :-P

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 07:29 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

just get a cool avatar that is easy to see that works great.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 01:21 AM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

bardock DON'T YOU DARE DAMN CASE CLOSED! REFER TO THE INUYASHA FORUM ,THE LAST POST BY ME,FOR MARE ANGER LETTING OUT.
THANK YOU THOUGH I OFFICIALLY HATE YOU!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 06:54 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yassin
Finite

Damn Cowboy Bebop,it's been a while since i saw such an anime!!. I was dying to know the past of Spike,Jet and Faye..Ed of course toosmile. And every episode is so "real". From having mushrooms (i loved that episode) to fighting Vicious and the Red Dragon. Yesterday i saw the last episode...(spoilers ahead) ....DAMN,...i felt remorse,Spike Spiegel is such a cool guy..he's last name is even from my country (dutch)..which means mirror. The mystery behind his eyes....who is he.....and yeah,the last episode.....there are anime's over 200 episodes,this one has 26.....it's a pity it ends...like all great anime's. And OH YEAH,every time i saw Cowboy Bebop...i NEEDED a SMOKE (hahaha,everbody smokes!!!).But yeah,one the best anime i've seen....p's

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 10:29 AM
Yassin is currently offline Click here to Send Yassin a Private Message Find more posts by Yassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote