KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Ronin Warriors

Ronin Warriors
Started by: ssj4goku

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ssj4goku

Cool Ronin Warriors

COME ONE COME ALL WHO REMEMBERS THE RONIN WARRIORS tell what you think about them and who was your fav charechter

MEEEE MEEEE MEEEE, and ME TOO
Agent Smith Matrix Reloaded

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 07:26 PM
ssj4goku is currently offline Click here to Send ssj4goku a Private Message Find more posts by ssj4goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

i don't remember much cause it was cancelled a long time ago.around the time of escaflowne.but i liked them all.they were cool!too bad it's gone.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 10:41 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

i agree....they need to come out with another anime channel...a channel that will play all the old, classic anime out there...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 11:10 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

i loved the ronin warriors......a few years ago it was on cartoon networks: toonami. i was on the verge of almost being obsest with that show (in would shop i did a project with a flat piece of wood and made soem of their symbols "justice/life/obedience/wisdom"......i still have them too! they turned out really well (i hung them on my wall and everything, but i had to take 1 of them down b/c i spelled life wrong (i did it in japanese and my mom/friends were like "they look good to me i cant under stand what the hell they say anyway.. laughing out loud .") ummm........i dont know if i could just pick 1 fav. character b/c i like them all. but the 1 that used to crack me up was kento smile

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 11:12 PM
soundtrack is currently offline Click here to Send soundtrack a Private Message Find more posts by soundtrack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

yeah!he waas funny.andi agree about the 2nd anime network,i odn't even have the first one though! i wish i did!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 11:27 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

do u have comcast on demand?

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 12:13 AM
soundtrack is currently offline Click here to Send soundtrack a Private Message Find more posts by soundtrack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ssj4goku

man it has been a long time since they were last on but if you think about they were taken off because of the new transformers armada

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 12:59 AM
ssj4goku is currently offline Click here to Send ssj4goku a Private Message Find more posts by ssj4goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

sad that ashame sad

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 01:11 AM
ssj4goku

yeah but i have to admit transformers armada was a pretty neat show while it lasted but i wish they had newer episodes cause they never canceled it they just finished the story line they need to make newer villians and new storylines maybe even a more powerful armor kinda like the white armor only better

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 01:14 AM
soundtrack
confused

i never really got into those kind of shows. i know that they are a kind of moblie suit thing (and i usually like that kind of stuff), but i like a human to be piolting the suit.

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 01:23 AM
sailormoon
The newest sailor scout

I loved Ronin Warriors, the last episode was soooo touching. Sage was soooooooooo cute! Kento was funny! Rowin was my favorite character though, Ryo my second. Si was just, like, adorable to me for some reason.

Sig by amity75!!!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 04:38 AM
sailormoon is currently offline Click here to Send sailormoon a Private Message Find more posts by sailormoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

lol smile

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 06:47 PM
ssj4goku

i agree with you rowin was my favorite charachter also he was also the smartest aand the only one strong enough to handle the white armor therefore making him my fav charachter

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 09:52 PM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

quote:
Originally posted by soundtrack
do u have comcast on demand?

yeah but there's only a new episode of each anime each week!damn it!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 05:55 PM