KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » What Could Have Been ...

What Could Have Been ...
Started by: Ahnold

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (62): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

they cancelled a scene where they explained how bond changed appearance to Dalton too... it's a trend blink

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 08:01 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Redeemer

I heard about THAT one...one of Gonzalz' gals was once a bloke...it may have been newsworthy in eighty-one but today... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Peter Gabriel - SLEDGEHAMMER.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 08:07 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I don't think it was that known in 81

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 08:15 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Redeemer

I said NEWSWORTHY not known...ladyboys are ten a penny in Singapore these days...so I heard... embarrasment

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 08:17 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Riiiiigggght... if we can please get back on topic...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 08:25 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Redeemer

Moore was alright in LALD and TMWTGG...after that the clunkiness set in...amazing what three years can do...eh?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 08:28 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

I agree. But if we can get back on topic, please...

Hmmm... ah I've got one. Did you know that originally Tracy Bond was to have been killed at the beginning of DAF, but OHMSS director Peter Hunt wanted closure...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 08:31 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Redeemer

That would have set up the tone of DAF with an even more vicious edge, would'nt it? As it is DAF pushes the boundaries for a PG...homosexual villains...a fight scene that's always cut out of English TV prints...Bond getting a right kick in the balls...a bad guy graphically going up in flames...a camp, bewigged villain...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 08:37 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Bond didn't really seem all that upset with Blofeld in DAF did he? Bizarre, considering he killed his wife...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 08:45 PM
The Redeemer

Well...he topped him at the start - *Welcome to hell, Blofeld* - after kicking the crap out of worldwide bad guys and nearly strangling poor ol' Marie with her own bikini top...so 'tis no wonder he was a bit bemused later on when he ran into TWO of them and their pussies...

*Right idea, Mr Bond*
*But wrong Pussshhhy...*

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 08:50 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

laughing That's not a bad impression! Still, bemusement aside, the conversation he has with the two Blofelds even borders on polite...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 08:56 PM
The Redeemer

He was sizing them up for the kill...and then Blofeld's pussy let him down...a common occurance when you are confronted with two...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 09:00 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

How true. That's always my problem when I confront two copies of my enemies laughing

Well, back on topic: did you know that TND was apparently to be called "Tomorrow never LIES" before, supposedly, the press secretary wrote the name down wrong.

This alternate title makes much more sense {since Elliot Carver's newspaper, Tomorrow, never does lie...}

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 09:04 PM
yerssot

I always wondered what was up with that, thanks big grin

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 09:49 PM
The Redeemer

quote:
Originally posted by Ahnold
How true. That's always my problem when I confront two copies of my enemies laughing

Well, back on topic: did you know that TND was apparently to be called "Tomorrow never LIES" before, supposedly, the press secretary wrote the name down wrong.

This alternate title makes much more sense {since Elliot Carver's newspaper, Tomorrow, never does lie...}

OLD NEWS.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 10:22 PM
yerssot

then you post a new one stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 10:24 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

C'mon The Redeemer! It's not old news to everyone here... I mean, yerssot didn't know it!

Dude, you gotta be a little less harsh on non Bondophiles...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 10:36 PM
yerssot

I know little, you'll see that

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 10:39 PM
The Redeemer

I thought ol' Y WAS a Bondofile...and would you please take that irritating idiot in a suit out of your sig...he was OK in films but as a politician... sick

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 10:41 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Don't sell yourself short...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 10:41 PM