KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » venom vs [others]

who whould win this?
This poll is closed.
venom 7 33.33%
daredevil 1 4.76%
spiderman 6 28.57%
green goblin 1 4.76%
demo goblin 1 4.76%
lizard 5 23.81%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

venom vs [others]
Started by: venom101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
venom101
the king

venom vs [others]

who whould win?

sig by Juggernaut66666

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 10:46 PM
venom101 is currently offline Click here to Send venom101 a Private Message Find more posts by venom101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Duke
F*** it... And F*** YOU!!

I would say that Spider-Man would be the last one standing being that he knows everybody's weakness. Pretty much the only two people that I could think that would give him any real trouble would be Venom and the Lizard.

"If you don't give a f***, put your middle finger up."
--Duke

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 12:53 AM
Duke is currently offline Click here to Send Duke a Private Message Find more posts by Duke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

this is a great vs match-up. I prefer something like this to a one vs. one deal.

I think the Goblins both pose a pretty good threat up in the air. The can bombard anyone on the ground and it would hurt any of them pretty badly.

They're all resilient but in the end you gotta go with Spidey because he's Spiderman. He's better than each one of these guys at something..and he uses it to exploit them.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 01:01 AM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

it would boil down to the Lizard because he has a VERY strong healing factor and he is a couple of classes stronger than all of them

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 02:10 AM
Manowar is currently offline Click here to Send Manowar a Private Message Find more posts by Manowar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

Venom's healing factor is actually the best of the group when it comes to simple healing. The lizzard CAN HEAL as well, but his healing wears him out, as Venom's is quicker, completely passive and actually regains his strength as he heals

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 02:34 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Id have to chose Venom. Although the last two would be Venom and Spiderman.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 02:49 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

HOW MUCH PROOF DO YOU PEOPLE NEED??? THE LIZARD IS STRONGER THAN ALL OF THEM!!

The Lizard's info:

Intelligence: Genius (and yes he has all of his genius in Lizard form)
Strength: Class 12 (able to lift or press 12 tons)
Speed: Near-Superhuman
Durability: Practically bullet-proof
Fighting Skills: Normal

Powers:
-Superhuman strength and speed and the ability to climb sheer surfaces
-Limited invulerability
-Mental communication with and control over reptiles in a one-mile radius
-Wields his tail as a weapon and can swing it at more than 70 mph

Venom's info:

Intelligence: Normal
Strength: Class 11 (able to lift or press 11 tons)
Speed: Normal
Durability: Regenarative
Fighting Skills: Normal

Powers:
-Superhuman strength and agility, as well as the ability to spin web-like strands and scale sheer surfaces
-Immunity to Spider-Man's early warning danger sense (Spider Sense)
-Mimicry of any individual's appearance

Lizard's power Average: 3.167
Venom's power Average: 2.5

that means the Lizard is *significantly* stronger

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 02:49 AM
Manowar is currently offline Click here to Send Manowar a Private Message Find more posts by Manowar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

*strength does not mean they automaticly win.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 02:51 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

or i can simplify it

The Lizard's info: (on a scale from 1-7)

Intelligence: 5
Strength: 4
Speed: 2
Durability: 5
Fighting Skills: 2

Venom's info:

Intelligence: 2
Strength: 4
Speed: 2
Durability: 4
Fighting Skills: 2

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 02:53 AM
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by LeAtHerRFace
*strength does not mean they automaticly win.

OH MY GOD! i just proved that the Lizard is overall more POWERFUL, much less STRONGER theres a difference between the two!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 02:54 AM
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

quote:
Originally posted by Manowar
OH MY GOD! i just proved that the Lizard is overall more POWERFUL, much less STRONGER theres a difference between the two!

what ever.

keep your opinion, and ill keep mine. just dont get worked up about COMIC CHARACTERS. your acting like its the end of the f*ucking world.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 02:58 AM
Duke

Pretty much the one who has the most intelligents is pretty much the one who has much more of a chance of taking the goal than anyone else. Conners may keep his genius smarts when transforming into the Lizard, but he doesn't exactly stay humanly sane, the Lizard becomes too berserk and too wild to actually know what he's doing.

--Duke

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 03:00 AM
Duke is currently offline Click here to Send Duke a Private Message Find more posts by Duke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silverdragon10

VENOM WOULD WIN BECUSE HE CAN VENOMITIZE PEOPLE

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 03:13 AM
silverdragon10 is currently offline Click here to Send silverdragon10 a Private Message Find more posts by silverdragon10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 03:15 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by silverdragon10
VENOM WOULD WIN BECUSE HE CAN VENOMITIZE PEOPLE

wow are you sure?? venomitize? thats so cool because i dont know many people who can venomitize you fuktard! if you were trying to be *funny*, youre not What the f**k?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 03:34 AM
Duke

Man, it's been awhile since I've seen an ******* like you.

--Duke

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 03:42 AM
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah me too

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 03:45 AM
Linkalicious

Manowar. Calm the hell down. it's a damn discussion thread.

Wanna know why your "super duper awesome shoe in pick" doesn't win. Because he's a freakin moron. Why are humans the most deadly creature on this earth???? Because they have more brains than anything on this earth.

You're theory of "overall strength" is complete and utter garbarge. His power isn't much stronger than Venom's and his durability isn't as strong as Venom's. If it ever came down to those two, Venom would just shove symbiote down Lizards throat and make short work of him. He has to breathe somehow.....

Spidey wins...he's the smartest.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 03:52 AM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Duke

And you're one of the stubborn ones too, usually they're pretty fun big grin

--Duke

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 03:52 AM
Linkalicious

I'm worst than stubborn, I'm an ass.hole. But atleast I'm not afraid to admit it.

For how awesome Lizard's powers are...i'd say he comes damn near in last place. Because he's the only one on the list that isn't AS versatile in the air as the rest of the group...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 03:55 AM