KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Willow

Willow
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wendigo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Odious
Willow rules, I don't care what people say. Val Kilmer is a bad ass in that movie.
" No don't...help..help...there's a...a peck with an acorn pointed at me!"
" Keep walking hero! Don't even turn around!"

??????????Willow is an annoying little midget mad

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 11:12 AM
Wendigo is currently offline Click here to Send Wendigo a Private Message Find more posts by Wendigo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

alien How dare you willow owns in that movie and even though that he is smaller that frodo he would kick his ass, and Val kilmer was great in willow the chemistry between him joanne whiley is so there when they are talking to each other.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 11:32 AM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wendigo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by kanis
alien How dare you willow owns in that movie and even though that he is smaller that frodo he would kick his ass, and Val kilmer was great in willow the chemistry between him joanne whiley is so there when they are talking to each other.

No offence,but 1 on 1 I could kick willow's ass He is a little assclown mad

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 11:40 AM
Wendigo is currently offline Click here to Send Wendigo a Private Message Find more posts by Wendigo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

alien I love to see you try, and now he is a magician and will probably turn you into a bug and step on you

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 09:11 AM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wendigo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mate, I would knock the little bugger out with one hit

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 03:20 AM
kanis
L dragon

alien IF mad morrigan heard that you've busted up his little buddy, he will come and lay the smackdown on you.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 08:08 AM
Wendigo
Restricted

Account Restricted

stuff morrigan stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 09:19 AM
Lord Shadow Z

I gotta agree with my brother, Willow would turn you into a statue with his supreme acorns. And if that doesn't work he'll find Razzel and turn you into a newt Wendigo.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 09:38 AM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wendigo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why is he so small? wink

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 09:43 AM
Lord Shadow Z

huh

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 10:08 AM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dgeniu

`cos he`s a nerwyn and they are small!!

The swordsman guy is so so cool! (I guess he`s Val Kilmer`s char, dunno for sure)

"Las tthing we need is a princess with a hairy chest!"
"Willow, you i-i-i-diot!|"

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 10:54 AM
dgeniu is currently offline Click here to Send dgeniu a Private Message Find more posts by dgeniu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wendigo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dgeniu
`cos he`s a nerwyn and they are small!!

The swordsman guy is so so cool! (I guess he`s Val Kilmer`s char, dunno for sure)

"Las tthing we need is a princess with a hairy chest!"
"Willow, you i-i-i-diot!|"

Yeah, roll eyes (sarcastic) he's so small I would kick his little assclown ass mad

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 03:56 AM
dgeniu

Frodo vs Willow - now that`s comedy!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 08:58 AM
dgeniu is currently offline Click here to Send dgeniu a Private Message Find more posts by dgeniu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wendigo
Restricted

Account Restricted

What about wendigo vs willow mad

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 02:15 PM
dgeniu

What has he ever done to you? blink

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 02:25 PM
Wendigo
Restricted

Account Restricted

He is an *******,the little bugger turned me into a frog mad What an Assclown!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 04:56 AM
Darth Odious
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wendigo
Mate, I would knock the little bugger out with one hit
Mad Mardigan would make you his little ass clown if you ever tried to touch Willow. They he'd bury you in a little Pet Semetary where all the Wendingos lie and then Church will come over and dig you up. Then he'd piddle on your face. Willow would laugh at this. Assclowns are funny. mad laughing mad laughing mad laughing

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 12:22 AM
Darth Odious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Odious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Odious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I love Willow so much! It's one of the first ever films I saw, and now I've got in on DVD I am happy! big grin

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:44 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Originally posted by Wendigo
He is an *******,the little bugger turned me into a frog mad What an Assclown!

Calm down Wendigo. You're entitled to your opinion, but that doesn't mean you can run roughshod over everyone else's. And I'd thank you not to insult people who suffer from dwarfism. I think Warwick Davis is an excellent actor. He was only 18 when he starred in Willow, and he was outstanding even then. big grin

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:49 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

srry to say i think that movie suxs and i think the only good george lucas movies are the star wars movies i prefer legend

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 10:05 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote