KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Have you ever been in a fight?

Have you ever been in a fight?
Started by: KidRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zaine

Not that i had a bad tember but i wolud probly be in 55 fights a day at school about girls LOL get the point even though i never Started them

http://dbzrpg33.5gigs.com/index.php?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 06:06 PM
Zaine is currently offline Click here to Send Zaine a Private Message Find more posts by Zaine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

i've been in only one, i kicked the guy's face and he punched me in my nose, and then we hit eachother's ears and ppl did grab us... the cause of the fight was a nonsense sad i dont like fighting

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 06:16 PM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

ppl always getin the way of fites just wen there getting good.... teachers police prents neighbours... cant they wait to punish us till the fite is ova and the is a victory ... noo they'd rather stik there nose in unwanted ly (be ok if ur loseing ) but t hey shud bugger off

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 06:27 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

i have been in two and i wooped the hell out of em....i know karate

I disaprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
SIG MADE BY LIL BITCHINESS

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 01:44 AM
Princess Re is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Re a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Re Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

kewl

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 12:01 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wuTa
i've gotten my hands wet a coulple time but i'll only fight someone if they throw the 1st punch...i got into when i was in high school...it always bothered me that coz a kid was a grade higher than you he thought he could **** with you......well this kid kept throwin dodge balls at the players who were already out...i hit him in the face during the game and he took exception but hit me in the face when he i was already out..... i got right in his face and just went off...i just talked trash the rest of the gym period...i'd tell him to try that sh*t after class,called him a fat f*ck and told he he doenst know what hes gettin into just coz he was a senior didnt mean i was gonna let him punk me out...well he didnt like what i was sayin and told me he was gonna kick my ass after class...well after class this started up again and talked more trash..i told him talk is cheap and either way he;s gonna lose...if he throws a punch he's gonna get his ass kicked and if he dont he;s gonna look like a p*ssy for not doin nothin..the bell rang and at first nothin happend..but than he blind-sided me with a punch to my head...the adrealine kicked in but i was able to control..disclipine is huge.....the kid tried to tackle me but i just grabbed in him jacked him in the face twice u just heard two loud cracks and the crowd go OOOHHH!!...which brought him to his knee...he tried to grab my balls but got a knee in the face for that...i strated to choke him out but one of his bodies threw me off him...i was pissed and even more pissed none of my freinds didnt step up to this kid...i told the kid that if he wants i could kick his ass too!! but that was alot of adraline talkin..i was pretty gassed but i knew the kid wouldnt want any part of me after he saw what i did to his buddy...even when the teachers asked me what happened thy were glad that kid got his ass kicked..they were just like yea..that kid was just askin to get his ass kicked sooner or later

btw did kid rock fight that kid?
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 8th, 2022 12:07 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote