KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spiderman VS Batman....scenario

Spiderman VS Batman....scenario
Started by: GreatMuta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GreatMuta
The Natural Born Master

Spiderman VS Batman....scenario

Okay just want your opinions.

SCENARIO: Spiderman (black costume) Nightime in Gotham.
I think to even the playing field the fight should be in Gotham to help Batman with the element of surprise, i'm sure it would possibly be difficult with Spider sense for Bat's to sneak up on him. Batman has extreme patience and would most likely find a way to counter his sense (being a detective and all) Should prove to be an interesting fight. What do u think.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 02:32 PM
GreatMuta is currently offline Click here to Send GreatMuta a Private Message Find more posts by GreatMuta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

well if batman has the scenario of the fight prepared he would win. but if the fight is only in gotham but he doesn´t had prep time he would loose, spidey would be the winner.

When you say black costume is it the symbiont? or just the costume?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 03:15 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

No. Interesting fight? Do u mean spiderman with the symbiote?
Hmmm anyway, batman gets webbed spiderman delivers a few punches to his face and, fight over blink

That was an interesting fight wink

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 03:18 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Could be an interesting fight, but I doubt it.

quote:
Batman has extreme patience and would most likely find a way to counter his sense

Batman will need more than just a way to counter his spidersense. Without his spidersense, Spider-Man is still faster, tougher and stronger.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 03:28 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

spideys gonna win

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 04:20 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GreatMuta
The Natural Born Master

I guess i didn't think about if the black suit was the symbiote. Most likely wearing the black suit for additional stealth (at night) Also if Batman were to somehow escape from Spidey we all know that Batman would be much better prepared for the next round!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 04:28 PM
GreatMuta is currently offline Click here to Send GreatMuta a Private Message Find more posts by GreatMuta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Yes, as soon as Batman leaves the hospital in his wheelchair, he'll be better prepared laughing . Spider-Man better watch out !

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 04:50 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GreatMuta
The Natural Born Master

Hey who?-kid, You think Bat's still has that designer wheelchair that Bane left him in? wink

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 04:58 PM
Kid Kurdy

quote:
Originally posted by GreatMuta
Hey who?-kid, You think Bat's still has that designer wheelchair that Bane left him in? wink

Well, since Bruce Wayne is just a poor man who makes a bare living, he probably has kept his wheelchair.

He's such a cheapskate... wink.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 05:05 PM
wuTa

i'm gonna say batman wins this just coz noone picked him yet.....when spider-man is wearin the symbiote he actually has a weakness...i say batman figure this out before its too late and takes the win....if batman figured out that noise makes him weak he would use his homefield advantage to expoit the symbiotes weakness...spider man would walk into trap after trap which would make him weaker and weaker and would make batman the winner

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 05:32 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GreatMuta
The Natural Born Master

Good point wuTa but i'm not sure spidey can fall into "repeated" traps with his spider sense...although bats is a sneaky mo-fo!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 05:37 PM
Duke
F*** it... And F*** YOU!!

Not to mention that Spider-Man is a little smarter than that, so it could be possible for him to avoid the traps period.

"If you don't give a f***, put your middle finger up."
--Duke

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 05:46 PM
Duke is currently offline Click here to Send Duke a Private Message Find more posts by Duke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

yea but batman is no fool iether..when spider-man has the symbiote he really does think or strategize as much as he does when he's just plain spider-man.....and i dont think batman would make the traps to repeative or obvious....were talkin about a guy who defeated the whole justice league..and i may be wrong on this but i dont think his spider-sense would go off if there is a trap setup to make noise...only if there is danger and i dont think noise puts spider-man in danger...it puts the symboite in danger but were talkin about a spider-sesne not a symboite-sense

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 06:05 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

This is no fight, because apparently Spider-Man has to try to avoid countless traps set up by Batman ?

Some fight... I assume Batman will sit down in his favorite chair and have a coke while watching Spider-Man fight for his life on a big TV-screen ?

Btw, Spider-Man has been dancing through death traps for ages.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 06:13 PM
Surfer 52

Batman has no powers. all spiderman has 2 do is get his belt and batman would be beaten

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 06:18 PM
Surfer 52 is currently offline Click here to Send Surfer 52 a Private Message Find more posts by Surfer 52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

quote:
Originally posted by who?-kid
This is no fight, because apparently Spider-Man has to try to avoid countless traps set up by Batman ?

i 2g2 soon so i'm gonna try and make this short and sweet.....how else would batman beat spider-man...hes obvioulsy not gonna beat him in a straight up street fight...thats why the dude gave him a "scenerio" givin batman home field and possilby prep time

quote:

ya think?...but these arent death traps and with the black symbiote he's not really spider-man... hes uses his spider-sense to aviod death traps...thats not gonna go off when noises are made....yea spidey is even more powerful with the symboite but relies on that more than thinking and stradegizing like he would win he's spider-man...look its obvious most people are gonna pick spider-man..he's gonna be the favorite in most of these threads..but i still say batman in this "scenerio" people underestimate the underdog too much..just ask the lakers....and as far as people say he wont have a chance coz he doenst have any powers....thats such a cop out....so much for short and sweet

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 06:38 PM
Kid Kurdy

quote:
Originally posted by wuTa
i 2g2 soon so i'm gonna try and make this short and sweet.....how else would batman beat spider-man...hes obvioulsy not gonna beat him in a straight up street fight...thats why the dude gave him a "scenerio" givin batman home field and possilby prep time

ya think?...but these arent death traps and with the black symbiote he's not really spider-man... hes uses his spider-sense to aviod death traps...thats not gonna go off when noises are made....yea spidey is even more powerful with the symboite but relies on that more than thinking and stradegizing like he would win he's spider-man...look its obvious most people are gonna pick spider-man..he's gonna be the favorite in most of these threads..but i still say batman in this "scenerio" people underestimate the underdog too much..just ask the lakers....and as far as people say he wont have a chance coz he doenst have any powers....thats such a cop out....so much for short and sweet

I never underestimate Batman, you can believe me. I just don't think he has a chance against Spider-Man.

And what makes you think his spidersense won't work when noises are involved ? His spidersense warns him about any kind of danger (though it doesn't always work on time).

And no, his symbiote suit did not make Spider-Man significantly stronger. And why bringing up his symbiote suit ? He wore that only for a very short time and it gave him nothing but trouble.

quote:
....and as far as people say he wont have a chance coz he doenst have any powers....thats such a cop out.....

Well, sorry, I didn't make the rules, but to fight and beat Spider-Man, you need powers. Or a very, very good plan.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 07:35 PM
wuTa

i aready explained why noise wont trigger his spider-sense..it might but i explained why it might not aslo.....i brought up the symbiote because thats what he is wearing in this scenario.... "SCENARIO: Spiderman (black costume) Nightime in Gotham".....and how can u say the symbiot doesnt make him significantly stronger....it gives him unlimited webbing...plus spider-man can lift 10 tons..venom can lift 10 tons coz of the symboite throw that same symbite on spider-man and i'd say that makes him signigcantly stronger

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 12:28 AM
Kid Kurdy

No no, the symbiote did not make Spider-Man stronger. Spider-Man could not lift one pound extra when wearing his symbiote.

And the scenario was : wearing a black costume only not to been seen at night by Batman. See the quote below of the person who created this thread :

quote:
I guess i didn't think about if the black suit was the symbiote. Most likely wearing the black suit for additional stealth (at night)

You see ? The symbiote was originally not planned. And even if he was wearing his infamous black symbiote costume, it wouldn't make much difference.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 10:46 AM
Duke
F*** it... And F*** YOU!!

Guy, it's not just that we're picking Spider-Man because he's the most popular and underestimating the underdog, Batman, a little too much. It's just that Spider-Man has a 75%-90% chance at taking the battle because of what he can do that Batman cannot. Both these characters are damn near geniuses but one is just an ordinary man who has a lot more limitations than the other. To really be able to beat Spider-Man, Batman will have to catch him first and be strong enough to hold him as well, and that's something that even a bunch of super powered criminals have trouble doing and sometimes can't do.

"If you don't give a f***, put your middle finger up."
--Duke

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 03:07 PM
Duke is currently offline Click here to Send Duke a Private Message Find more posts by Duke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote