KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spiderman VS Batman....scenario

Spiderman VS Batman....scenario
Started by: GreatMuta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
morbius
Restricted

Account Restricted

it would be a cool fight but i'm a marvel fan so i'm going for spiderman

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 06:01 PM
morbius is currently offline Click here to Send morbius a Private Message Find more posts by morbius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I for Bats, He can do it. He pull out his anti Spiderman spray bottle lol.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 06:19 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

[QUOTE]Originally posted by who?-kid
[B]No no, the symbiote did not make Spider-Man stronger. Spider-Man could not lift one pound extra when wearing his symbiote.

And the scenario was : wearing a black costume only not to been seen at night by Batman. See the quote below of the person who created this thread [QUOTE]

ok my bad on the black coustume and symboite part...but i still dont see how the symboite doesnt make spider-man stronger..the symbiote fucnioned the same way with brock as it did parker...how can it make eddie brock stronger and not make spider-man stronger.....it doesnt make any sense.... symboite tried to take over parkers body but did so unsuccessfully it succesfully took over brocks body which= venom as we all know.....eddie brock with the symboite=organic webbing....spider-man with symbiote=organic webbing.....eddie brock with symboite=stronger...spider-man with symboit=not stronger?....you see what i'm sayin

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 08:53 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Batman does have inter red in his hood, He can see that night

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 08:56 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

quote:
Originally posted by wuTa
ok my bad on the black coustume and symboite part...but i still dont see how the symboite doesnt make spider-man stronger..the symbiote fucnioned the same way with brock as it did parker...how can it make eddie brock stronger and not make spider-man stronger.....it doesnt make any sense.... symboite tried to take over parkers body but did so unsuccessfully it succesfully took over brocks body which= venom as we all know.....eddie brock with the symboite=organic webbing....spider-man with symbiote=organic webbing.....eddie brock with symboite=stronger...spider-man with symboit=not stronger?....you see what i'm sayin [/B]

The symbiote didn't make Parker stronger. Spiderman's strength was 10 tons before, and with the symbiote. it didn't bond with peter for too long, but during it's stay, it copied parker's powers and his memories. The symbiote then went to brock, who fully bonded with it. the symbiote shared everything it knew with Brock, gave him parker's strength(venom is class 11), told him Spiderman's secret identity, lets brock crawl on walls, and the symbiote could also mask itself from parker's spider sense, and gave him the webbing.

Last edited by Mr. Sandman on Jul 25th, 2004 at 09:13 PM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 09:07 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

perfect!..thats the explanation i was lookin for...i already knew eveything what u said except the strength question....thanks

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 02:03 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Anytime.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 02:25 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GreatMuta
The Natural Born Master

Sorry for the confusion on Spidey's costume. I was only implying his dark costume for stealth reason's. I wasn't considering the symbiote.....but what a nasty surprise that would have been for ol'bats!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 03:24 PM
GreatMuta is currently offline Click here to Send GreatMuta a Private Message Find more posts by GreatMuta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Spiderman wins this fight easily. Normal human vs. Super hero? Spiderman wins this fight and gets lots of pics while doing it and sells them to the Daily Bugle. The next day's headline .... Spiderman owns batman lol

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 08:07 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paeng

Whatever costume Spiderman will be wearing even if it's Black, White, Pink and Yellow, Spiderman can knock Batman out in just one punch. And after Batman is out Spiderman will take out Batman's mask and take a picture of him and then show it to the world.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 02:19 AM
paeng is currently offline Click here to Send paeng a Private Message Find more posts by paeng Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote