KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » would you become she venom

would you become she venom
Started by: grey fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Talk about off topic...hypocrite.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 06:23 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

hey jessica aka badsymbyote i have wrote my next part also you r story part was very good verry verry good i dont ussually get to read stuff that good cause there are not very good writers on the fanfiction site i usually go to

i always wondered how a symbyote would spice up brock/ anns sex life

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 06:23 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

quote:
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Well, the question was would I become SHE-Venom, and I said yes. I love women far too much to not become a lesbian if I HAD to change my sex. I'm usually against sex-changes, but I can make any exception for Venom.

You are already female, so you don't have to make that descision, redering the whole "lesbian" thing void.

Batteries not included.

Correct, you are--at least about the thread. I am referring to Robo's addendum, on the 1st page, where she alludes to relenquishing your sexual gender in lieu of obtaining a symbiote and reproducing asexually.

Robo--the pic above is one I scanned from "The Madness" an excellent story with sub-par art. Subsequently, "The Mace" featured infinitely better quality work. The chick is Beck-Venom's on-again, off-again (pardon the pun) girlfriend, who is terrified of the symbiote. Stupid sissy girl, that Beck.

Attachment: marvel vs. capcom venom gallery.gif
This has been downloaded 176 time(s).

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 06:24 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

hey jesse (waves i have you on my buddylist YAY (sorry feeling happy today damn mental note be gloomier) also i wonder what a female carnahge would look like .......

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 06:26 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

"omg this guy's whack"

jk

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 06:34 AM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

thankyou anywho only i can kill robochockobo so the freakthat tazered him/her should b***er off

grey fox : pulls out mobile as he talks he then xtops and put hte mibile away

greyfox: oh chickeny one you shall be vaporised from the earth but i am waiting for one of my foxhound frends to come

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 06:38 AM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

quote:
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Talk about off topic...hypocrite.

Sorry, Robo........score one for Arachnoidfreak, whose av and signature are just fine, by the way. What's wrong with them. Aw, hell, who cares. You like yours, he likes his, let's just move the hell on>>>>>>

And, GO!!!!

"WE ARE SHE-VENOM!!!!! AND THE BEATINGS will CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES, DAMN YOU PEOPLE."

Skottie Young's cover work below. #17 is it, I thought it was 18--well, either way both of the ones I posted tonight are as-yet unreleased.

Attachment: cover-venom 17.jpg
This has been downloaded 164 time(s).

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 07:48 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

I just said it annoyed me. is that a crime? I am a being beyond your undertanding. for I am a machine, a creation unbelivably sophisticated, and years beyond your pny civilization. I am a creation beyond your terms of understanding, it is so advance , your puny primitive brains should have burst under the strain of understanding the very basic concept.

OBEY THE BIRD!!(and possibly your thirst)

im just kidding. and if your gonna have snake kill me, can you have 70's snake kill me?

im completely off topic and have no hope of ever being on topic ever again. now all that i request is a PSYCHO KILLER NINJA DEATHMATCH with grey fox

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 08:23 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

CHOCOBO DEATHMATCH!!!!

Attachment: chocobo4.jpg
This has been downloaded 148 time(s).

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 08:25 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't make me get into character.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 08:50 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

quote:
Originally posted by badsymbiote
Sorry, Robo........score one for Arachnoidfreak, whose av and signature are just fine, by the way.

Thanks. Props to Golden Moon for the sig.

My avatar will be a different obscure comic book company every week, and under "Location" will be a recommended comic from that company.

I was tired of everyone only reading one or two companies(Marvel and DC come to mind), and as my title states, I'm acting as an unofficial publicist. If you like to keep an openmind, check out my avatar every week.

This week: Broadway comics. Recommended comic: Star Seed.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 11:37 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hostile
Horribly Addictive

quote:
Originally posted by wuTa
plus i would only be able to bang it if i knew it was girl from birth....otherwise that could seriously f*ck me up psychologically

Why? I've been thinkin about this a lot (ever since I started reading this REALLY wierd transgender fan fic over at Superstories.net, oddly enough) and initially my thoughts were the same as yours, but when you actually think about it, where's the logic? It's a body. If you're interested in a physical relationship with a woman, and she has a real woman's body, she might as well have started life as a gay hunchback for all it matters.

quote:
Originally posted by badsymbiote
Ask not what your Venom can do for you, but what you can do for your Venom, says I.

Brilliantly put. People see the symbiote as a costume rather than a conjoined lifeform. Spidey was kind of an ******* to use it like that, and then dump it. Nah, if I go in for the Symbiote treatment, it'd have to be a Venom-style relationship, speaking in plural and everything else.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 12:04 AM
Hostile is currently offline Click here to Send Hostile a Private Message Find more posts by Hostile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

Superstories.net is(and I will say this despite the very real possibility of getting reported to, or caught by a moderator.)

superstories.net is the gayest, Faggiest, horribly twisted and perverted site I have EVER seen. its a bunch of nerds who sit around typing with 1 hand(if you know what I mean) thinking about how they could have wonder woman gangbanged, make the x-men be x-men with giant double d-boobs so large they would fall over, or have OC characters do sick things. Anyone who post on that site proves they are sick and perverted. They write off women as being cheap sluty pieces of WH***Y meat, and it is truly disgusting to even think people would write fiction like this with such a mind set. i stumbled on it after a google search, and i explored a little, and I couldnt hit exit fast enough.

you just opened a can O worms by mentioning this, and this comment doesnt even begin to display my negative feelings toward that site.

Last edited by Robo-Chocobo on Jul 28th, 2004 at 03:30 AM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 03:27 AM
Hostile
Horribly Addictive

Man, I been reading it all month. They've got four great she-venom stories, and some cool Catwoman ones. There's also STACKS of the stories you mentioned, where both Marvel and DC universes get turned into bimbos. Each to their own, I guess, but I find these goddamn hilarious.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 03:35 AM
Hostile is currently offline Click here to Send Hostile a Private Message Find more posts by Hostile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

how can you say that? mad miffed sad What the f**k?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 03:58 AM
Hostile
Horribly Addictive

Because they're funny. Really. It's not like these are official Marvel storylines or anything. Baddie turns up and gives all the Marvel and DC heroes and villains boobs. Heroes and villains team up to defeat Baddie. The end. All the mind-control crap in the middle.. it's great stuff. Usually poorly written, but fun to read none the less.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 04:50 AM
scibott

You, sir (I take it), are just sick and twisted, and require all the help the world has to offer, but I take it may also be that you are located in the Netherlands. That is still no excuse.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 04:57 AM
scibott is currently offline Click here to Send scibott a Private Message Find more posts by scibott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

i know a better stroy site that doesn,t turn people into perverted large breasted ditz,s it,s called *drumroll* FANFICTION NET !

anywho back to the chickeny ones death (in the background you can hee multiple crashes and smashes)

oh here he is now meet a brainwahsed liquid snake win metal gear rex who thinks you *points to robochockobo are solid mwahahaah

liquid : snake come and sacrafice yourself to this historic weapon
consider it a honour a gift from your brother
this is the demon weapon that will drag us into the 21st century !

oh i had a thought if they do the gwen stacy death scene (you know she falls off the bridge and peter web snaps her neck from the fall) then they should put this music in

It starts with one...
One thing,
I don't know why,
It doesn't even matter how hard you try,
Keep that in mind,
I designed this rhyme,
To explain in due time,
All I know,
Time is a valuable thing,
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings,
Watch it count down 'till the end of the day,
The clock ticks life away,
It's so unreal,
You didn't look out below,
Watch the time go right out the window,
Trying to hold on,
Didn't even know, I wasted it all,
Just to watch you go,
I kept everything inside,
And even know I tried,
It all fell apart,
What it meant to be,
Will eventually be,
A memory of a time, when ,

I tried so hard and got so far,
But in the end,
It doesn't even matter,
I had to fall,
To lose it all,
But in the end,
It doesn't even matter,

One thing, i don't know why,
It doesn't even matter how hard you try,
Keep that in mind,
I designed this rhyme,
To remind myself
How I tried so hard...
In spite the way you were mocking me,
Acting like i was part of your property,
Remembering all the times you fought with me,
I'm surprised it got so far,
Things aren't the way they were before,
You wouldn't even recognize me anymore,
Not that you knew me back then,
But it all comes back to me,
In the end...
You kept everything inside,
And even know i tried it all fell apart,
What it meant to me, will,
Eventually, be a memory of a time when,

But in the end,
It doesn't even matter,
I had to fall,
To lose it all,
But in the end,
It doesn't even matter,

I've put my trust in you,
Pushed as far as I can go,
For all this,
There's only one thing you should know,

I've put my trust in you,
Pushed as far as i can go,
For all this,
There's only one thing you should know...

But in the end,
It doesn't even matter,
I had to fall,
To lose it all,
But in the end,
It doesn't even matter

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 05:34 AM
Hostile
Horribly Addictive

quote:
Originally posted by grey fox
i know a better stroy site that doesn,t turn people into perverted large breasted ditz,s it,s called *drumroll* FANFICTION NET !

Last time I went there, I got involved with AlucardxWalter Hellsing slash. No thanks man, I think I'll stick with brain-washing and breast expansion.

scibott: You sound like a crazy religion person. Stop it.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 01:42 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Superstories.net is(and I will say this despite the very real possibility of getting reported to, or caught by a moderator.)

superstories.net is the gayest, Faggiest, horribly twisted and perverted site I have EVER seen. its a bunch of nerds who sit around typing with 1 hand(if you know what I mean) thinking about how they could have wonder woman gangbanged, make the x-men be x-men with giant double d-boobs so large they would fall over, or have OC characters do sick things. Anyone who post on that site proves they are sick and perverted. They write off women as being cheap sluty pieces of WH***Y meat, and it is truly disgusting to even think people would write fiction like this with such a mind set. i stumbled on it after a google search, and i explored a little, and I couldnt hit exit fast enough.

you just opened a can O worms by mentioning this, and this comment doesnt even begin to display my negative feelings toward that site.

Fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. I haven't seen a rant/freak-out this good in a very long time.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 05:05 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote