KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » would you become she venom

would you become she venom
Started by: grey fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Re: would you become she venom

quote:
Originally posted by grey fox
This is for the girls/women i am a bloke just making sure peopel understand but would you say that you are such die hard venom/she venom fans that you would do anythign to tear venom away from his symbyote and try and bond with it yourself( if you had the chance) just wondering cause i want to root the weak ass femalefans. also the i will probably do another version of this for boy,s/men for carnage so please reply

Dude, there's no need for that. There's the venom symbiote CLONE in the new Venom series. big grin
Let Eddie keep his other. The poor guy has cancer. sad

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 05:25 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

YAY claps hands people replied to my supposedly long dead thread where craziness was ensuing (hugs venom girl )

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 06:08 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orangepoindexte
Teh Orange One

This thread will never die, Grey Fox. wink

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 07:32 PM
orangepoindexte is currently offline Click here to Send orangepoindexte a Private Message Find more posts by orangepoindexte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

(DOES AIR GUTIAR) dowdowdowdow oh yeah

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 08:43 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orangepoindexte
Teh Orange One

I've got 2 interesting questions to pose the others that said they'd be willing to become She-Venom:

1. What if wasn't certain you'd ever be able to be "normal" again? Meaning becoming She-Venom was almost certainly a permanent thing and whatever life you lead presently would just be a distant memory? Would you STILL consider making the change? I don't think I'd be so quick to do so if I thought I'd be stuck that way, though it all depends on the situation I'd be putting myself in.

2. What if in order to become She-Venom you had to become a rather ugly looking girl... would you do it? I personally know that the overall "attractiveness" of the girl would be of the utmost importance to me... especially considering with all that I'd be risking.

Last edited by orangepoindexte on Jan 25th, 2005 at 07:18 AM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 07:11 AM
orangepoindexte is currently offline Click here to Send orangepoindexte a Private Message Find more posts by orangepoindexte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

No, I wouldn't. I'm a guy.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 08:27 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orangepoindexte
Teh Orange One

Yet you felt compelled to post here...?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 09:20 AM
Next Venom_girl
Scream

lol laughing out loud

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 08:58 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

quote:
Originally posted by orangepoindexte
I've got 2 interesting questions to pose the others that said they'd be willing to become She-Venom:

1. What if wasn't certain you'd ever be able to be "normal" again? Meaning becoming She-Venom was almost certainly a permanent thing and whatever life you lead presently would just be a distant memory? Would you STILL consider making the change? I don't think I'd be so quick to do so if I thought I'd be stuck that way, though it all depends on the situation I'd be putting myself in.

2. What if in order to become She-Venom you had to become a rather ugly looking girl... would you do it? I personally know that the overall "attractiveness" of the girl would be of the utmost importance to me... especially considering with all that I'd be risking.

First, I don't see how just being female would make you more susceptible to madness by the introduction of the symbiote into the body and mind. I don't think women are more prone to suffering delusions or say, post-traumatic stress disorder than a man enduring the same treatment.

Also, the symbiote wouldn't change the looks of the host, temporarily or permanently. I'd wager that most people would rather be accosted by an unattractive woman than a creature of indeterminable origin, whose form resemble that of a human female, but with gnarly talons, slithering tendrils and grotesque amounts of excess saliva.

To each his (or her) own. wink

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 05:03 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orangepoindexte
Teh Orange One

quote:
Originally posted by badsymbiote
First, I don't see how just being female would make you more susceptible to madness by the introduction of the symbiote into the body and mind. I don't think women are more prone to suffering delusions or say, post-traumatic stress disorder than a man enduring the same treatment.

(Looks through his questions...)

Nope I never said being a woman would mean you'd be more susceptible to the creatures effects... so I'm not sure why you'd mention that at all. Really, that's an entirely DIFFERENT topic then what I asked.

The question simply asked whether or not you'd be happy with giving up your current living situation in order to be some kind of She-Venomesque character, not what kind of psychological effects, (if any), you'd end up suffering because of it.

quote:
Also, the symbiote wouldn't change the looks of the host, temporarily or permanently. I'd wager that most people would rather be accosted by an unattractive woman than a creature of indeterminable origin, whose form resemble that of a human female, but with gnarly talons, slithering tendrils and grotesque amounts of excess saliva.

Hmm I never said that it'd change a hosts' appearance, either... (though there is room for debate on a symbiotes long term effects on a hosts stamina, strength, etc). I merely asked if the overall physical attractiveness of the potential woman you'd become/are would effect any decision you'd make in your willingness to "become" a "She-Venom"... and I gave my opinion to that effect.

The 2 questions DO kind of go hand in hand... which is why I asked them both here. smile

quote:
To each his (or her) own. wink

Yup... everyone has an opinion... right or wrong... and the net is the perfect place to share it... right or wrong. wink

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 06:22 AM
fever red
Paola's doll

quote:
Originally posted by orangepoindexte

My response:
1. I'm sure I'm not normal to begin with.
2. I'd do it. I'd do it even if it meant a horribly scarred face...if we're talking about the symbiote as first presented- a physically beneficient and emotionally empathic symbiote. It's a lot of power, knowledge, and you'd live more adventurously than you have any chance of doing as a frangible human.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 03:12 AM
fever red is currently offline Click here to Send fever red a Private Message Find more posts by fever red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Exactly.
The point is, there is always someone willing to assume the risk.
Reluctance to give up your pretty face and girlish figure to bond with a symbiote seems like a superficial a reason as any.

Maybe, if you were ugly to begin with, the addition of the symbiote could only help things, eh?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 11:08 PM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Heh heh yeah.
If only they sold them on e-bay. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 05:20 AM
Robo-Chocobo

man this thread just won't die. fox is lucky.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 04:36 AM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

aint it beutiful

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 07:43 AM
orangepoindexte
Teh Orange One

Well it's been alluded to here and there, both in the comics and on the cartoons, that being linked with an Alien creature for an extended period of time does have some major effects on your body and its processes.

My gut feeling says that being joined with one long enough would probably afford you the ability to get yourself into shape much quicker then without it added to your metabolism. Think about it; it can control your cells for crying out loud... increasing muscle mass over time can't be that tough a thing for it to do... nor can increasing bust size, eliminating fat, etc. It could just stimulate whatever cells it needed to to accomplish it's tasks.

As far as I know they've never gone that deep into it, though... it was most definetly shown that wearing the creature feels very good as the creature seems to tap the "good feeling" chemicals that the brain produces quite a bit. (Any STTNG geeks out there that have read Venom: The Hunted mini-series know exactly what I'm talking about). Spiderman himself remarked several times at how comfortable it was in both the comics and cartoons as well...

If you've ever read What if Venom possessed the Punisher then you'd know that the creature is very capable of disguising it's host body pretty amazingly, as well... so technically even if it didn't effect your "own" body it'd still be able to make you look however you want.

Last edited by orangepoindexte on Feb 1st, 2005 at 07:52 AM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 07:50 AM
Robo-Chocobo

huzzah!!!11 well said

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 10:53 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Ok, I get it. It's like the current ads Victoria's Secret is bombarding us with right now. The new push-up bra by Victoria's Secret--(only paraphrasing...)

"It's you--only better."

Orange--I love "The Hunger". It's in my top 5 fave Venom series.
Phenethylamine is the chemical you're referring to above.
The brain secretes more when you're in love--but for those times when you are not, you can substitute love for chocolate.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 06:46 AM
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

i couldnt become she venom i am not a she but id become venom

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 07:10 AM
Ironman is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

No I would not. I don't think they are gender specific, are they?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 07:32 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote