KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » whizzer thread

whizzer thread
Started by: bardock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Holy shit man, overreacting just a little? laughing

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 05:01 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Maybe just a little lol.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 05:44 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

i am with you scarlet

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 07:41 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

man, the Whizzer rules...ive always been a fan...

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 07:46 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironman 66

whizzer cant do anything but friggin run

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 09:11 PM
Ironman 66 is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman 66 a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman 66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

he is awesome. and dont even get me started on that fruit in the suit.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 09:14 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

LOL. Fruit in the suit. That's priceless.

Whizzer rocks. Don't forget it, boy.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 09:30 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

The wizzer is an abomination to the comic world. Haw!! mongoose blood! He can never be equal to daredevil,wolverine, Punisher, and ghost rider

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 10:47 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

whizzer would kick all thier asses easy. he has more years in the game than any of those bafoons.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 10:50 PM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Being equal to Wolverine would mean being inferior. Oh no! I'm a stupid little canuck who has metal bones! Watch me cry about not knowing my real name! Woop dee frickin shit!

And The Whizzer is all like. Oh yeah! I run fast, and have Mongoose blood! And my wife can fly, and she's a hottie. My son is kind of retarded, but with today's education systems, he'll be mainstreamed, diagnosed as dyslexic and nobody will ever notice! WOOP! WOOP!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 10:52 PM
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

true scarlet

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 10:54 PM
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

1# ghost rider would blast him with hellfire and tramitize his little soul

2# punisher would use his millitary training and shoot wizzer 1000 times

2# wolvi would tear him to shreads with his claw and hes is a lot older over 120 years

3# daredevil could spank him like a four year old a k-mart

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 10:54 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

if they could even hit him. did you know that the average human fist travels at 30 mph and whizzer can move at 100 mph do the math

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 10:56 PM
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Being equal to Wolverine would mean being inferior. Oh no! I'm a stupid little canuck who has metal bones! Watch me cry about not knowing my real name! Woop dee frickin shit!

And The Whizzer is all like. Oh yeah! I run fast, and have Mongoose blood! And my wife can fly, and she's a hottie. My son is kind of retarded, but with today's education systems, he'll be mainstreamed, diagnosed as dyslexic and nobody will ever notice! WOOP! WOOP!

ghost rider would tramitize his pathetic little soul, make him relive ten fold his sins and then blast him with hellfire

pun has a death wish and has spent the rest of his life killing criminals

and wolvi dosent cry.......he slices you up with his claws

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 10:57 PM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

#1 You're no fun!

#2 Tie your shoe!

#3 Climb a tree!

#4 Whizzer owns, so shut up! smile

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 10:58 PM
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
Originally posted by bardock
if they could even hit him. did you know that the average human fist travels at 30 mph and whizzer can move at 100 mph do the math

puns bullets could hit wiz and ghost rider would chase him down whith his demonic motorcyle and then tramitize his pathic soul

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 10:58 PM
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
#1 You're no fun!

#2 Tie your shoe!

#3 Climb a tree!

#4 Whizzer owns, so shut up! smile

ohh you were only joking about him winning okey. I thought you weally ment he could take ghost rider and punisher

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 11:00 PM
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

he would move before he could move his gun. he couldnt beat the bullet but he could beat the movements before the shot

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 11:00 PM
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

ghost rider would still destory him. Because ghost rider can tramitize souls and blast hellfire

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 11:02 PM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Only if the Whizzer has commited sins would Ghost Riders hellfire traumatize.

However, he was born in the 1920's, so he's a quaint old man who smokes a pipe, hands out Werthers Original candies and tells stories to all the little kids.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 11:04 PM