KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Johnny Depp

favourite johnny depp movie
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Pirates of the Caribbean 424 63.00%
Benny & Joon 28 4.16%
whats eating Gilbert Grape 26 3.86%
chocolat 16 2.38%
sleepy hollow 43 6.39%
Edward scissorhands 83 12.33%
Don juan Demarco 10 1.49%
Nick of Time 4 0.59%
Ed wood 17 2.53%
From Hell 22 3.27%
Total: 673 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Johnny Depp
Started by: MissesDepp?!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (450): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nefertite

Smile

I've seen Cchocolat with Jonny. He was great there. I love this movie. (By the way, Carrie Anne Moss is in there too) (please log in to view the image) Soon I'm going to Pirates of the Carribean. It's not in cinemas of Lithuaua yet. But it coming soon and I can't wait to see it. big grin

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 07:37 PM
Nefertite is currently offline Click here to Send Nefertite a Private Message Find more posts by Nefertite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
le_sainte
MILANISTA

oOoOoOo.O, johnny depp is such a hottie!! as was jack sparrow! i have no idea wut was wrong with swann! if i were on that island with him and whole load of rum, i wudda been like "jack, screw will! me, u on this island forever!" and then try to be a good human being and re-populate the earth love

Now ... Bring me that horizon. Na-na-na-ne-ne-na-da-da-de-da ... And really bad eggs, drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.

That's what a ship really is, you know - not a keel and a hold and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs - but what a ship is, what the Black Pearl really is, is freedom.
Ragetti: Bootstraps’
bootstraps.

CJS - Human hair ... From me back!
And then they made me thier chief ...
Ragetti: This is just like what the Greeks done at Troy. 'Cept they was in a horse instead 'o dresses. Wooden 'orse ... You look pretty

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 02:46 PM
le_sainte is currently offline Click here to Send le_sainte a Private Message Find more posts by le_sainte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

hahahahaha or @ least the island

OOOOO i saw chocolat last night and Johnny Depp was so so so so so so ****ing sexy my god is he the sexiest person on the planet!!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 08:30 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar_sweet
With Or Without U

I've seen Pirates of the Caribbean ten times and i plan on seeing it some more!! I think it's great and johnny is smoking hot in it!! I hope there's like a sequel or something!! yes

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 08:38 PM
sugar_sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar_sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar_sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

Cool

oh, i'm definitely one who's all for a Pirates 2

I haven't seen a johnny depp movie i haven't loved.

Have yet to see Blow and From Hell, though

Attachment: kyp1.jpg
This has been downloaded 302 time(s).

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 09:12 PM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
le_sainte
MILANISTA

yeah, the island mite b a lil more easier to do! wink
i havent seen chocolat for a while now ... i tried to rent it yesterday, but they were out ... i guess someone else was getting thier johnnyD fix. instead, i rented sleepy hollow ... and i agree with you, missesdepp?!, that johnny depp is the sexiest person on this planet!! love
Oo.Oo.Oo! thanks, slayerchick1188, for putting up that pic! his shirt is unbuttoned! *stares* eek!

Now ... Bring me that horizon. Na-na-na-ne-ne-na-da-da-de-da ... And really bad eggs, drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.

That's what a ship really is, you know - not a keel and a hold and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs - but what a ship is, what the Black Pearl really is, is freedom.
bootstraps.

Ragetti: This is just like what the Greeks done at Troy. 'Cept they was in a horse instead 'o dresses. Wooden 'orse ... You look pretty

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 12:44 AM
le_sainte is currently offline Click here to Send le_sainte a Private Message Find more posts by le_sainte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VampirePrincess
Moon Child

Johny is beautiful and stunning actor. Anyway I have seen most of his films maybe once or twice or even more then that.

I forget he did star in a tv series but I forget the name of it.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 02:57 AM
VampirePrincess is currently offline Click here to Send VampirePrincess a Private Message Find more posts by VampirePrincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

You girls all crack me up sooo bad. You may as well be talking to me, because everyone says I look just like Johnny Depp. Check out my pic in the General Discussion Forum under 'member pic discussion' (something like that.) You'll swear I look just like him and you can all google over me and write me secret messages and fight over me.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 03:11 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

i really appreciate you putting that picture up there. ive been on johnny depp picture hunts before but that just might be my favorite. its almost painful lol

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 08:47 AM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

vampire princess> the tv series was 21 jump street.
And for all of you that say he doesn't look 40, watch the tv series and then tell me he doesnt atleast look like late 30!
Tired Hiker > laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 01:34 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

beautiful doesn't even describe...no words can he's just too perfect for words at all!!!!!!!! when he was working on 21 jump street (shot in Vancover, Canada) my housekeeper worked at a cafe and he ate at it...i have his autograph HUZZAH! love rock on!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 09:49 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
le_sainte
MILANISTA

u have his auto.? lucky u!

bootstraps.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 10:13 PM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

i know! omg i soooo melt when i look @ his pics

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 01:43 AM
VampirePrincess
Moon Child

Oh thats it... Thanks Kes!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 01:52 AM
VampirePrincess is currently offline Click here to Send VampirePrincess a Private Message Find more posts by VampirePrincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilySatine
KMCs Hobbitess

This just in!!

"Depp To Head to the Chocolate Factory?"
Johnny Depp has become the surprise front-runner to play Willy Wonka in the remake of Charlie And The Chocolate Factory. Filmmaker Tim Burton was originally said to be deciding between Christopher Walken - who worked with Burton in Sleepy Hollow - and Michael Keaton - his star in Batman: Returns and Beetlejuice - for the role. But the success of Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl and past collaborations with Burton now has Hollywood sources putting Depp at the front of the race. The highly anticipated movie begins filming next year for a 2005 release.

The Poking Goddess Has Returned..again..*hiss*

Living in the shadow of someone else's dream.
Trying to find a hand to hold but every touch felt cold to me.
Living in a nightmare..a never-ending sleep.
But now that I am wide awake..my chains are finally free.
Don't feel sorry for me.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 11:45 AM
LilySatine is currently offline Click here to Send LilySatine a Private Message Find more posts by LilySatine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greeny33

missesdepp you missed the film once upon a time in mexico on your list of his 31 films

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 05:12 PM
greeny33 is currently offline Click here to Send greeny33 a Private Message Find more posts by greeny33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

oops...did i? who cares the point is he rocks and will be fabulous in Willy Wonka...i'm sorry tired hiker it will never happen online boyfriends suck besides i dun like look-a-likes the guy i look like is hot and original not to mention funny and sweet! HUZZAH!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 08:26 PM
le_sainte
MILANISTA

do anyone kno when willy wonka will b out in cinema?

bootstraps.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 08:40 PM
ibelievesilence
girl with a plan

yeah benny and joon is an awesome movie. im looking forward to seeing all these other johnny depp movies!!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 09:57 PM
ibelievesilence is currently offline Click here to Send ibelievesilence a Private Message Find more posts by ibelievesilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rach

I'm in Love with johnny Depp but it wasn't pirates of the caribbean that made me fall in love with him! I watched Benny & Joon the other night and OMG!!!!!!!! he was cute so now I'm like the biggest fan!!!
embarrasment

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 11:10 PM
Rach is currently offline Click here to Send Rach a Private Message Find more posts by Rach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote