KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Johnny Depp

favourite johnny depp movie
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Pirates of the Caribbean 424 63.00%
Benny & Joon 28 4.16%
whats eating Gilbert Grape 26 3.86%
chocolat 16 2.38%
sleepy hollow 43 6.39%
Edward scissorhands 83 12.33%
Don juan Demarco 10 1.49%
Nick of Time 4 0.59%
Ed wood 17 2.53%
From Hell 22 3.27%
Total: 673 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Johnny Depp
Started by: MissesDepp?!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (450): « First ... « 447 448 [449] 450 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Faith27

Re: u missed one!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by talithales
u guys missed one of his beautiful movies: charlie and the chocolate factory in 2004. it was so heartwarming. last nite i saw th rerun of his movie blow on alloftv dot com. does anyone know about veoh or alluc?

I like that movie..it makes me feel like a kid because of chocolates.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 02:30 PM
Faith27 is currently offline Click here to Send Faith27 a Private Message Find more posts by Faith27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: u missed one!!!

Yes, I did not know what this post meant. I guess he wants more material of this nature.
Originally posted by Faith27
I like that movie..it makes me feel like a kid because of chocolates.
Really? How so? That movie makes me feel like I am Willy Wonka, mostly.

It makes me wish I could be a kid because I feel I never was one. I feel I have no one to talk to, it seems.. how abstract.

For once, people are not all wallowing on being an Oompa Loompa. I never thought that really to be quite that funny. I thought it was neat to imagine being a kid, there. A good story to know alongside it is A Little Prince
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Th...56012195/?itm=1
http://www.amazon.com/Little-Prince...3453&sr=1-2
It must be in a lot of languages since it is, originally, in French.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 07:45 PM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aciam

Sleepy Hollow and Edward Scissorhands are my faves among his films

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 05:59 PM
aciam is currently offline Click here to Send aciam a Private Message Find more posts by aciam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think my personal favorite for some reason is still Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 06:18 PM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Just came by to show my man some love!!

Johnny on set of Public Enemies!
(please log in to view the image)

*faints* Love Him!!! love

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 21st, 2008 07:11 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

*DEEP INHALE* my gosh...totally brings me back to the Finding Neverland days...

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 11:37 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

He is such an awesomely beautiful man.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 01:32 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Depp is an incredible actor

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 07:33 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

That too embarrasment

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 12:54 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

he was outstanding in charlie and the choclate factory

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 05:12 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ottergirl25

Can't Stop Smiling, Savvy? ;)

*sigh*

I met Johnny and shook his hand in Indiana! It was a great experience. It adds another level to how much I admire him as an actor and a dear-hearted person. I can't wait to see "Public Enemies."

Yeah I've been watching his movies for years. He's amazing. I particularly love "Finding Neverland" and "Chocolat" although "Edward Scissorhands" and many of his others could be stuck with me on a deserted island and I would be content.

Yes~ His Captain Jack Sparrow is my favorite character, ever (and I've read loads of books over the years- and seen many movies) and Johnny was sweet enough to bust out the Captain Jack for us with an eyebrow lift, naughty-wickedly sexy grin and a "Hello Love."

I'm totally smitten! He's a very impressive individual. I forced myself not to be all like, "Johnny I love you!" but I still became weak-kneed. Couldn't help myself. I've always said "He's such a talented actor" because I don't think it's fair for him to be defined by his beauty- but let me tell you... when the man himself is standing before you with a bright smile on his oh-so-beautiful face and glimmering dark eyes that look like pools of melted bitter sweet chocolate that you're ready to simply lose yourself in- well, LOL- you kinda temporarily lose your mind.

Last edited by ottergirl25 on Mar 30th, 2008 at 06:59 PM

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 06:53 PM
ottergirl25 is currently offline Click here to Send ottergirl25 a Private Message Find more posts by ottergirl25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ottergirl25

Re: Re: Re: u missed one!!!

Originally posted by VioletEyesPop08

It makes me wish I could be a kid because I feel I never was one. I feel I have no one to talk to, it seems.. how abstract.

Maybe you should again watch "Finding Neverland." That is how J. M. Barrie felt also- especially as portrayed in that movie. Like he never had the chance to be a child, and that was why he felt so strongly about the four boys and how he was inspired to write "Peter Pan."

I myself was always "The Little Adult" so I love "Finding Neverland." Peter reminds me of myself when I was young, albeit a little girl instead of a boy.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 07:04 PM
ottergirl25 is currently offline Click here to Send ottergirl25 a Private Message Find more posts by ottergirl25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Johnny Depp did well with singing in Sweeney Todd. love

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 03:48 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

I agree, I was impressed. He used to be in a band though, right? smile

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 01:26 PM
Kelly_Bean

Originally posted by Syren
I agree, I was impressed. He used to be in a band though, right? smile

Yeah! I think it was Six Gun Method

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 03:28 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Holy hell, didn't see this one coming. Apparenty, Johnny Depp is HIV positive and has been since 2004.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 06:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Originally posted by Robtard
Holy hell, didn't see this one coming. Apparenty, Johnny Depp is HIV positive and has been since 2004.

Uh..no.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 06:48 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I wouldn't worry about it, he's rich; like Magic Johnson, he can afford the medical care to keep his count so low, it won't affect his health. So many more movies to come from Depp, I just wouldn't sleep with him.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 06:51 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Tada! April Fools!

God, wow. That gets me every time.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 07:19 PM
Kelly_Bean

I didn't believe it in the first place.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 09:23 PM