KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Marvel Universe Hierarchy

Marvel Universe Hierarchy
Started by: Mane

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by who?-kid
Everybody with THOTU is godlike.

yep. and when i made the list, i tried to think of who had it last. low and behold.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 06:16 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superboriqua

and another thing why would you put powers up on the list and than put up SILVERSURFER AND FIRELORD on the list to? Phoenix Force was also on the list but no jean grey yeah i know Jean grey doesnt have the Phoenix Force anymore but if SS AND FL DIDNT have the power cosmic the wouldnt have any powers at all

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 06:19 PM
superboriqua is currently offline Click here to Send superboriqua a Private Message Find more posts by superboriqua Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos is the man. The list is a bit dodgy though.

Still, it's always gonna be largely down to opinion.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 06:30 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by superboriqua
and another thing why would you put powers up on the list and than put up SILVERSURFER AND FIRELORD on the list to?

its not the same case as Thanos. they have the power cosmic. always have, and unless someone like Galactus thinks otherwise, they always will!

hey WHY DONT WE all TALK like superboriqua AND shout and TALK IN CAPS and then rant on and on WITH NO PUNCTUATION at all and WHINE AND WHINE about THEIR STUPID comic BOOK opinions!!!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 06:38 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superboriqua

did i hurt your feelings mane ? my stupid comicbook opinions ? your the one who came up with the stupid thread , thats what forums are for to voice Your opinion. i didnt think punctuations mattered since we're not in school .

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 07:31 PM
superboriqua is currently offline Click here to Send superboriqua a Private Message Find more posts by superboriqua Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

nope you didnt hurt my feelings

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 07:32 PM
Beyonder

My Marvel Hierarchy (what do you all think?):

1. TOAA
2. The Heart Of The Universe
3. Living Tribunal
4. The Infinity Gauntlet
5. Death/Eternity/Infinity/Full Potential Galactus (as Third Essential Of Universe)
6. Oblivion
7. Celestials/Franklin Richards (full potential)
8. Master Order/Lord Chaos
9. Chronos
10. Love/Hate
11. Galactus (normal)/Stranger/Eon/Hoggoth/Oshtur/Agamotto/In-Betweener
12. Molecule Man
13. Shaper of Worlds/Beyonder/Kubik
14. Phoenix Force
15. Dormammu/Shuma Gorath
16. Demogorge The God Eater (Atum the Sun after consuming elder god)
17. Chthon/Set/Cyttarok/Atum (the Sun God)/Demiurge/Gaea
18. Tyrant
19. Odin/Zeus/Zuras/All Skyfathers/Destroyer Armor/Shaman X-Man
20. Mephisto
21. King Thor/Thanos
22. Captain Universe
23. Silver Surfer/Morg/Thor/Gladiator/X-Man (normal)/Beta Ray Bill/Terrax/Black Heart
24. Super Skrull/Annahilus/Blaastar/Black Bolt
25. Magneto/Apocalypse/Exodus/Holocaust/Ultron/Nimrod
26. Juggernaut

Last edited by Beyonder on Jul 26th, 2004 at 08:17 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 08:13 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

"i didnt think punctuations mattered since we're not in school "

It's always important.

Regarding the list, I don't see how Juggernaut should be there if Doom, Hulk and Vision aren't. I also don't see how Mephisto is above Surfer and Thor.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Last edited by Alpha Centauri on Jul 26th, 2004 at 08:26 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 08:22 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Where is frickin Atleza?

Anyone may be as powerful as Thanos if they had the Heart.

But that's like saying anyone would win the next Grand Prix if they drove like Schumacher. Thanos makes it happen.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 10:54 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
did i hurt your feelings mane ? my stupid comicbook opinions ? your the one who came up with the stupid thread , thats what forums are for to voice Your opinion. i didnt think punctuations mattered since we're not in school

Dude. Don't try and make some sort of petty insult to Mane. Mane is on my list.

And now you are, too.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 10:57 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

hey Beyonder, where is the Power Cosmic? if the Phoenix Force is on your list, than the Power Cosmic should be too. also, Magneto and Juggernaut are too high on the list. and wheres Hulk???

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 03:29 AM
Beyonder

Alpha Centauri
Zenn-Lavian Ambassador

"i didnt think punctuations mattered since we're not in school "

It's always important.

Regarding the list, I don't see how Juggernaut should be there if Doom, Hulk and Vision aren't. I also don't see how Mephisto is above Surfer and Thor.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 06:32 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Alpha Centauri

I was just lazy that's all. And this was also when the Computer Lab was shutting down; they actually had a timer to automatically shut down the computers.

- Mephisto stalemated Galactus in his hell realm.
- He easily toyed with Thor when they fought.
- Hela, who's =< Mephisto, aged Thor & nearly killed him but was stopped by Odin.
- Was among the cosmic beings who attacked Thanos w/ IG, while Thor was only a part of the group of Earthlings that battled a depowered IG Thanos who was trying to impress Death.
- Surfer only beat Mephisto cause of his pure soul. Mephisto's always wanted Surfer's soul. Adam Warlock beat Mephisto & kicked his ass around only with the assistance of the Soul Gem.
- Mephisto rules an entire realm and draws power from it, his role in the universe is more important than both of them as well. Powerwise, he's much more powerful than these two.

There I fixed it and added Loki, Hulk, Genis-Vell, etc. as well.

My Marvel Hierarchy (what do you all think?):

1. TOAA
2. The Heart Of The Universe
3. Living Tribunal
4. The Infinity Gauntlet
5. Death/Eternity/Infinity/Full Potential Galactus (as Third Essential Of Universe)
6. Oblivion
7. Celestials/Franklin Richards (full potential)
8. Master Order/Lord Chaos
9. Chronos
10. Love/Hate
11. Galactus (normal)/Stranger/Eon/Hoggoth/Oshtur/Agamotto/In-Betweener
12. Molecule Man
13. Shaper of Worlds/Beyonder/Kubik
14. Phoenix Force
15. Dormammu/Shuma Gorath
16. Demogorge The God Eater (Atum the Sun after consuming elder god)
17. Chthon/Set/Cyttarok/Atum (the Sun God)/Demiurge/Gaea
18. Tyrant
19. Odin/Zeus/Zuras/All Skyfathers/Destroyer Armor/Shaman X-Man
20. Mephisto
21. King Thor/Thanos
22. Captain Universe
23. Silver Surfer/Morg/Thor/Gladiator/X-Man (normal)/Genis-Vell/Loki/Beta Ray Bill/Terrax/Black Heart
24. Super Skrull/Annahilus/Blaastar/Black Bolt/Fire Lord
25. Magneto/Apocalypse/Exodus/Holocaust/Ultron/Nimrod/Mandarin
26. Juggernaut/Hulk
27. Dr.Doom/Iron Man/Wonder Man/Namor/Thing

Mane

hey Beyonder, where is the Power Cosmic? if the Phoenix Force is on your list, than the Power Cosmic should be too. also, Magneto and Juggernaut are too high on the list. and wheres Hulk???

The Power Cosmic is not a sentient being like the Phoenix Force and hard to gauge as well. Same thing with the Enigma Force and that's why I didn't include it too. While the Infinity Gauntlet and Heart of the Universe are easily gauged and more significant than either the Enigma Force or Power Cosmic. Magneto and Juggernaut aren't too high up. They're where they're suppose to be.

Last edited by Beyonder on Jul 27th, 2004 at 07:03 AM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 07:00 AM
KillAll

"23. Silver Surfer/Morg/Thor/Gladiator/X-Man (normal)/Genis-Vell/Loki/Beta Ray Bill/Terrax/Black Heart
26. Juggernaut/Hulk
27. Dr.Doom/Iron Man/Wonder Man/Namor/Thing"

i think this should all be wiped off. they are all about on the same level, and they are all mixed up if you ask me...........

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 07:16 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

"23. Silver Surfer/Morg/Thor/Gladiator/X-Man (normal)/Genis-Vell/Loki/Beta Ray Bill/Terrax/Black Heart
26. Juggernaut/Hulk

i think this should all be wiped off. they are all about on the same level, and they are all mixed up if you ask me...........

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 07:16 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Is the Champion still alive? I though he hung out with the elders for awhile and was a bigwig. If he was mentioned already, I apologize.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi...theuniverse.htm

By Stoic

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 08:32 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

does anyone know which comic series Thanos gets the Heart of the Universe in???

I want to get that comic series...

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 02:17 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Its called, "The End". I did have a pic of one of the issues, its gone now blink

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 02:39 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

heres the picture of it. i have this picture in a 24x36 inch framed print on my wall lol.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 04:10 PM
Beyonder

JuggernautFan

26. Juggernaut/Hulk

They're not on the same level.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 07:25 PM