KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Marvel Universe Hierarchy

Marvel Universe Hierarchy
Started by: Mane

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

He means sometimes it's written that heroes/villains have such powers but never really use em.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 05:25 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Beyonder
Nice link to a page. I guess I should have specified a site and not a page. Anyone could've easily posted that onto a page. Lists pertaining to a subject are usually part of an entire site or many directories. http://www.geocities.com is the host. And /muhierarchy/ is not a site, it's a page most can create.

Furthermore, there's no title of what the list is about, no author, no date, no email contact address, no links to any page or back or forward movement. Looks like someone (you IMO) copied and pasted it onto a page.

Please try again Mane, I'm not convinced.

go screw off i dont have to prove anything to you. i gave you a link and thats where i got the list

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 06:21 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Pissy aren't we. You copied and pasted your list onto a page. Then you tried to pass it off as the site you found your list on to authenticate your credibility. Don't lie, I KNOW you're lying. Just admit it. evil face

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 06:57 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

lying about what??? dude what the hell are you talking about! OH MY GOD you wont let up about this gay conspiracy that i "combined yours and my list"! just drop it! i dont even know some of those characters! good lord...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 07:06 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Just pointing out the facts that's all.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 07:10 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

fine here! heres the website! now leave it alone!

http://www.geocities.com/spiderman_page00/Home.html

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 07:15 PM
Beyonder

Thank You. Nice website you have there Austin/Mane. big grin

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 07:17 PM
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
He means sometimes it's written that heroes/villains have such powers but never really use em.

-AC

Thanks alpha

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 07:37 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Beyonder
Thank You. Nice website you have there Austin/Mane. big grin

OMFG! thats not my website! my name is Eric! gimme a break...

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 01:08 AM
GreatMuta
The Natural Born Master

How about the Elders of the universe. And i would put death and eternity on the same rank because i think they are polar opposites. Zeus definatley ranks under odin. Galactus's power is ranked amoung the Celestrials. Lastely the beyonder should at his most powerful should be at the top ( all of my knowledge is based off the Marvel rpg) i think it's a good gauge!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 01:49 PM
GreatMuta is currently offline Click here to Send GreatMuta a Private Message Find more posts by GreatMuta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude! the Beyonder is no where near the top! whoever controld the Heart is at the top.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 03:36 PM
GreatMuta
The Natural Born Master

The heart? what or who is the heart? Hey have u played or seen the Marvel rpg? The reason i ask is because Stat wise the beyonder is ontop of the list followed by Eternity, Death and the Tribunal. I Guess thats what i base my post on since the game actually offers some sort of measuring stick or base attributes! But i can understand your remarks about the beyonder since he was "de-powered" after the 1st secret wars.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 04:14 PM
GreatMuta is currently offline Click here to Send GreatMuta a Private Message Find more posts by GreatMuta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

fuk the RPG! The Heart of the Universe! Thanos had it and destroyed everything including Eternity, Beyonder, Living Tribunal, etc.

it goes like this:
1. Whoever Controls The Heart of the Universe
2. The One Above All
3. Living Tribunal
4. Whoever Controls The Infinity Gauntlet

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 04:18 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

You forgot ME! Since I'm a REAL person, I'm stronger than the HotU.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 04:20 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 05:38 PM
GreatMuta
The Natural Born Master

So the heart is......an object. I thought this was dealing with actual Characters. And why would you discredit the RPG, something that has actual methods of gauging ones power. That seems the most logical way to asses powers. You don't think the writers have any say in the RPG? Stan lee himself respects and plays the RPG's. But i repesct your opinion but also try to understand mine. The Heart does sound pretty kool though!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 07:01 PM
Beyonder

Nope that's actually in accurate. Go to Marvels main site looking for character profiles and you can find lots of errors about a character. You really can't depend on RPG cause the infos aren't that accurate.

Mane
Crap Dodgers

fuk the RPG! The Heart of the Universe! Thanos had it and destroyed everything including Eternity, Beyonder, Living Tribunal, etc.

it goes like this:
1. Whoever Controls The Heart of the Universe
2. The One Above All
3. Living Tribunal
4. Whoever Controls The Infinity Gauntlet

The Heart of the Universe gives you TOAA's power. It's part of TOAA so how can you be above him.

It goes:
1] TOAA
2] The Heart Of The Universe
3] Beyonder (Pre-Reconned)/Living Tribunal
4] Inifinity Gauntlet
5] Death/Eternity/Inifinity/Galactus (at full power & 3rd essential of Universe)
6] Celestials

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 07:35 PM
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

than how did Thanos wipe them all out? because he had the Heart!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 05:23 AM
KillAll

here is a quote from thanos himself, about the Heart Of The Universe.....

quote:
Originally posted by Thanos "I had plunged into the Heart of the Univers and challenged the ALmighty for dominance of existence. Victory was mine, but not because i triumphed in any contest of wills. but because there was no one to challenge me. all the theologians were wrong about divine guidance and heavenly judgement. Supreme power was nothing more than limitless energy, awaiting the first claimant to come along to weild it. there never has been any all-father, celestial supreme will or almighty self."[/B]

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 05:36 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos always does what needs to be done to acquire such items though. Which is what makes him the baddest ass.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 07:10 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote