KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Venom vs Predator

Venom vs Predator
Started by: Mane

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Venom vs Predator

haha i did this mostly for a joke, but who do you think?

i think with Predator's invisibility and 3-laser cannon, he could fry Venom (because Venom has no Spider-Sense).

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 09:46 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Yes, Venom does technically have a spidersense, though it isn't as good as Spiderman's. The Symbiote gives it to him.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 09:53 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

Predator all the way. Chances are, seeing as both are aliens, the Predator actually has TECHNIQUES for hunting symbiotes in specific...

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 02:33 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Duke
F*** it... And F*** YOU!!

Well, as long as the Predator remains hidden and is able to nail Venom from a long distance, Venom's done for, but if Venom spots him and can get his hands on the Predator, game over, Venom takes it.

"If you don't give a f***, put your middle finger up."
--Duke

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 03:19 AM
Duke is currently offline Click here to Send Duke a Private Message Find more posts by Duke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, I think the Predator would take Venom in both close quarters and long range. Besides, the Predator could just blow himself up and take them both down.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 03:51 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah Predators are superb hunters

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 03:57 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

If it were published,, venom defaintly wins because of fan appeal. However, if we are talking literal than venom and most other of villians and heros have little to no chance, as long as it is a master predator hunter. a master predator hunter can take on an entire brood of aliens alone, Not even superman can take on an entire brood of aliens without angst., and fatigue.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 06:02 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnie

The predator has too many spectres of vision for Venom to get away easy. He would find him in no time and Venom wouldn't expect it.
I presume that wouldn't be a first time for the Predator to encounter a symbiote, or something like it.
Venom is not resistant to fire right? well that laser cannon that the Predator packs is really hot and burnin. If he shoots him with it Venom is gonna have real bad indigestion.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 10:37 AM
Spawnie is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnie a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

Pred. would have no problem.

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 07:31 PM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
venom_rules

now a little off topic here but wat if the symbiote linked with predator faster stronger and ooler lookin pred could nail venom from distance but close combt i dunno........

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 07:36 AM
venom_rules is currently offline Click here to Send venom_rules a Private Message Find more posts by venom_rules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Correct me if I'm wrong but cant the symbiote disguise itself? Surely it could just uses as much stealth.

Venom is also much more agile. Faster.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 01:15 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

It could but it wouldnt really matter seeing as how predator has three diff types of vision he could just switch to heat vision and nail him easy.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 03:20 PM
SUPERMANDAMAN is currently offline Click here to Send SUPERMANDAMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SUPERMANDAMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz

not just 3... if you watch predator 2 he has about 9 total ( 4 from the games, 5 others from the movies) and with the new AvP movie coming out, he's bound to have even more. Camoflague for venom wont help at all.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 06:50 PM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironman 66

venom

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 11:04 PM
Ironman 66 is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman 66 a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman 66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Venom. Venom's like Class 10 or 11 right? What's a Predator's strength level? Venom ain't stupid or slow either; he'll outmanuvere the Predator in no time.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 11:11 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz

WHAT would venom be able to do? Really? First of all, when the pred's cloaked, venom can't see him (for the most part). Secondly, the pred has his plasma caster (shoulder canon) which would pretty much kill the symbiote, even at low power. Venom cant use his fumes to knock him out, as his mask provides him with his air, and i'd be willing to be the pred has its own tactics for dealing with symbiotes of all sorts....

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 01:43 AM
Kid Kurdy

My vote goes to Venom, just because he's faster and stronger and has some kind of spider-sense. All the weapons in the world don't help if you can't hit your opponent. Venom is not a sitting duck.

I don't say Venom will have it easy, but in the end, Venom will tear the Predator apart and eat his brains.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 12:08 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz

umm... its kind of hard to dodge something that is heat-seeking...

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 07:25 PM
Beyonder

Prove that it's a heat seeker. It's NOT. Venom's class 11. I doubt the Predator can life more then 1 or 1 1/2 a ton.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 04:26 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

If Venom manages to get close to Predator, it's exit Predator.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 05:53 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote