KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Hpmbw

Hpmbw
Started by: Cepheus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

why do people keep doin this they get so far into a story den quit it its so ANNOYING sad

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 08:46 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cepheus
u b!tch!! shut up~!! g2 hell!!!

nah just kidding, I know it needs a little bit of work it's my first fasnfin erm but what i meanyt is like the idea of the story whether os good or not

oops, wrong forums. big grin

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 02:54 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

you havent posted in forever where the hell are you why cant you finish the story

Old Post Jul 29th, 2006 02:15 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Why aren't posting

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 12:37 AM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

You're not being fair.
It's so damn annoying.
Finish the damn story.
And if you're not.
Just tell everyone.
Stop making everybody wait on you're damn story! sad

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 12:47 AM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Originally posted by Cepheus
Chapter II Part III

Hermione was standing in the doorway looking very sad.
"It's Krum..." she said as she entered the room and sat on the bed that Harry was sleeping on.
"What about him?" Harry asked.
"He sort of blew me off, we were going to spent christmas together, I was going to go to Bulgaria, but he sent me an owl saying that he has to play quidditch in France, so it is not gonna happen"
"That's too bad" Harry said unsure of what to say.
"Yeah... I'm going to break up with him because, well to start he lives in Bulgaria and we're from totally different worlds..."
Harry stll wasn't sure what was the right to thing to say, so he simply remained quiet.
Nor Harry or Hermione said anything after that so to break the ice harry said "Have you heard anythng from the Order?"
"Yeah..." she sighed "I heard from Hagrid that the giants are now officially against Voldemort, and McNeir was caught torturing a couple of muggles so he's now in Azkaban"
"That's great news!" Harry happily said.
"I know... Hagrid must be very proud to be half giant now" Hermione said grinning.
Hermione said that it was getting late so they said good night and went to sleep, and Harry finally was able fell asleep

The next day Harry and Hermione went for a walk in the garden. "Umm, Harry, do you have any certain fellings about me?" she said nervously "Uhhh what do you mean?" he said. He knew what she was talking about but didn't want to give away the answer so quickly. "Like uh, do you feel something for me. Something like more then a friend?" she said not looking at his face, feeling embarrassed. "Well, yeah. I wanted to tell you but, you and Vic... well you know." he said, not wanting to ruin the moment by reminding Hermione about a painful memory. Hermione inched towards Harry's lips. And they kissed. When they broke apart the laughed. "Well, I see you've got no experience, Harry." siad Hermione playfully "Well, would you mind teaching me?" he said slyly as he placed his arms around her waist. "My pleasure!" she said and they continued to make out.

Now can you continue your story?

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 09:14 PM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Sorry about the mistakes. embarrasment
I was in a hurry to finish, before I forgot what I wanted to say!

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 09:17 PM
Brit531

That was really good!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 09:25 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Originally posted by Brit531
That was really good!

Thanks.
Do you think I should write more?

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 09:31 PM
Brit531

Yes I do!!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 09:34 PM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Originally posted by Nickey
The next day Harry and Hermione went for a walk in the garden. "Umm, Harry, do you have any certain fellings about me?" she said nervously "Uhhh what do you mean?" he said. He knew what she was talking about but didn't want to give away the answer so quickly. "Like uh, do you feel something for me. Something like more then a friend?" she said not looking at his face, feeling embarrassed. "Well, yeah. I wanted to tell you but, you and Vic... well you know." he said, not wanting to ruin the moment by reminding Hermione about a painful memory. Hermione inched towards Harry's lips. And they kissed. When they broke apart the laughed. "Well, I see you've got no experience, Harry." siad Hermione playfully "Well, would you mind teaching me?" he said slyly as he placed his arms around her waist. "My pleasure!" she said and they continued to make out.

Now can you continue your story?

It was evening when Harry and Hermione went on another walk around the block. Hermione took Harry to a little romantic place in a nearby park. "Harry, what happened this afternoon, do you think it will affect our friendship?" she said staring at his bright green eyes. She felt she could stare at them all day. "I think it will will increase our friendship, and maybe more." he said. She smiled back at him. "Do you remember when we found Luna and Ron snogging in a broom closet at Hogwarts?" she giggled "Yeah. I'm happy for them. I hope they'll be happy for us." he hoped
"Me too, Harry. Me too."

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 09:42 PM
Brit531

Like I said before.... very talented and really good

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 09:45 PM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Originally posted by Brit531
Like I said before.... very talented and really good

Thanks

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 09:57 PM