KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine Vs. Jason Voorhees

Wolverine Vs. Jason Voorhees
Started by: Napalm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stevie
Blitzed out of our skulls

there was already a thread like this......its getting old

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 06:07 PM
Stevie is currently offline Click here to Send Stevie a Private Message Find more posts by Stevie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

quote:
Originally posted by Magee
Hey try not to double post, just edit ur original one.

mmm i wouldnt say Adamantium is 100% indestructible, Jason Vorhees wouldnt be able to brake it anyway.

If it was with his cloth clothes then wolverine would probably win, but again can Jason be killed? Im not a big fan of Friday 13th. Wolverine would probably just decapitate him and keep his head and body seperate lol.

Adamantium is indestructible in its solid form. Jason could not break it. Also unless Jason X's armor is adamantium, wolverine would be able to pierce it. pretty easily. If Wolvie just chopped off all of Jason's limbs, then i believe, he would win.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 06:11 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

Wolvie....Jasons way too slow.

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 08:06 PM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

that too

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 12:51 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

quote:
Jason could not break it

Isnt that what i said blink

quote:
Also unless Jason X's armor is adamantium, wolverine would be able to pierce it

I dont know how strong his armour is. It was set in the future when he got it, built on to the other half of his body when it was ripped off. It could very well be as strong as Adamantium.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 02:14 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

wolverine wins, jason is so SLOW, he sucks

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 02:49 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

blink

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 02:52 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

I should think Wolverine would win being just as indestructible and alot cleverer and faster.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 02:58 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chrissyg

jason would win

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 04:07 PM
chrissyg is currently offline Click here to Send chrissyg a Private Message Find more posts by chrissyg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silver Surfer66
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think wolvie would cut his head off

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 12:46 AM
Silver Surfer66 is currently offline Click here to Send Silver Surfer66 a Private Message Find more posts by Silver Surfer66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mildogz

Wolvie shredds jason to bits end of story. no more posting on this topic please it is a waste. wolvie wins...

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 10:03 PM
mildogz is currently offline Click here to Send mildogz a Private Message Find more posts by mildogz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jason X was such a dumb movie. I mean, COME ON--he somehow survived a descent through Earth's atmosphere and, before that, became completely impervious to basically all forms of damage.

Wolverine vs. Jason

Wolverine beats the hell out of Jason, completely mutilating his body and everyone cheers. However, Jason (of course) manages to survive and we all freak out because ANOTHER Jason movie comes out on the market.

The only good thing about Jason X was that awesome surgical machete thing he had. I'm just not sure why you would want a surgical machete, though.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 10:59 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

Jason just keeps comeing, and Wolvie just keeps cutting off his head until he gets tired and falls asleep, and then Jason puts him in a sleeping bag and starts throwing him around like a horny highschool girl

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Apr 26th, 2006 11:46 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Wolverine wins this......EASILY!!!!!!!! Jason can forget about trying to sneak up on Wolverine likes he does everyone in his movies, because Wolverine will hear and smell him a mile away...Wolverine's too fast for Jason to get a hit; and so what if he does? Wolverine is going to heal back from anything Jason does to him. Jason can't cut him in half or crush his skull or anything like that. All he can do is whack him with his machete and all that's going to do is cause Wolverine to go "berserker" mode and then he's going to shred Jason into itty-bitty maggot chunks....

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 12:01 AM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

jason not nearly strong enough. jason far to slow. jason would lose befor landing a hit most likly

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 01:19 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by capt it up
jason not nearly strong enough. jason far to slow. jason would lose befor landing a hit most likly

I agree with Capt. Jason had a lot of trouble with Freddy and he only has claws on one hand. Wolverine dices jason into psycho killer cubes. wink

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 01:57 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

Originally posted by Napalm
yea If you can cut his head off it dosent matter if hes even alive

PS

what ya think of the sig?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...;postid=2083838

sweet sig!!!!!!!!

man, i was just going to make a Deadpool vs. Jason thread. Ugh!
Now it's going to look like i copied. sad

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 02:30 AM
UltimateStryfe is currently offline Click here to Send UltimateStryfe a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateStryfe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Originally posted by Tassadar
Jason just keeps comeing, and Wolvie just keeps cutting off his head until he gets tired and falls asleep, and then Jason puts him in a sleeping bag and starts throwing him around like a horny highschool girl

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 11:41 AM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riceroost

I love how people underestimate the cutting power of Wolverine's claws. They cut through anything except adamantium, forcefields/magic. That's it. This aspect of the claws really needs to get put into the comics more.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 05:56 PM
riceroost is currently offline Click here to Send riceroost a Private Message Find more posts by riceroost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grayoins

I think that Jason is physically stronger than wolverine, but wolverine is faster and more durable. But remember that Jason's strength overpowered telekinesis in the 7th movie. Jason might not ever get close enough to get his hands on Wolverine, but if he did... Jason's fist can do some damage, but his machete is useless against Wolverine. Wolverine can also use his claws and can use Jason's machete agains him.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 01:21 AM
Grayoins is currently offline Click here to Send Grayoins a Private Message Find more posts by Grayoins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote