KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Who Should Play Eddie Brock And Venom

Who Should Play Eddie Brock And Venom
Started by: TheFilmProphet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

Whoa, cool pic. it's the guy dressed as superman we're supposed to be looking at, right? he'd be a pretty cool venom.

Buds-MerMorgan02; AddictedToBoys

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 05:03 PM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Yeah that is an awesome pic. You get major props for finding that.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 08:05 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by badsymbiote
Not bad. A little dark-skinned, but certainly acceptable. It's just too bad that it's not up to you to choose, Prophet.
I'd feel alot better about it if I knew it was a sure thing AND those casting the actor were as thorough as you.

Unfortunately your right.

*Thinks of the possibilities had he been in control*

Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
Whoa, cool pic. it's the guy dressed as superman we're supposed to be looking at, right? he'd be a pretty cool venom.

Yes it is, and I agree.

Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Yeah that is an awesome pic. You get major props for finding that.

Thanks, happy

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 10:35 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Where did you find that pic? Who are the actors?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 09:27 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

The Superman actor's name is Michael O'Hearn and the pic is from his short film "World's Finest" which stars Batman and Superman. Below is the link where you will see at least 20 different pictures of him in the film. http://www.supermanhomepage.com/ima...est/WF1-tb.html

The Batman actor's name is Clark Bartram. Here is both their official web sites http://www.clarkbartram.com/ and http://www.mikeohearn.com/

Last edited by Praylu on Mar 16th, 2005 at 07:11 AM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 07:07 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Oh okay thanks for the links.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 07:18 PM
Praylu

No prob cool

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 01:47 AM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Originally posted by Hostile
Peter Serafinowicz

(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

The man behind Darth Maul (vocally). He's got a voice like gravel. Like heavy gravel. He rocks.

Oh, Prophet--I thought it was you who suggested Serafinowicz (but it was Hostile on page 3--amongst those other aforementioned studs). I was going to credit you with the best actor offered yet--maybe better than the already cast but uncredited Brock from the first Spidey movie.

Seriously, though, I meant what I said earlier about the person making the decision. It's quite lamentable that it isn't you--you put more thought into it than any of those Hollywood jackasses.

A friend sent me an article that mentioned that even though shooting for Spidey3 is scheduled to begin in less than 3 months, they still haven't released the name of the villain (or villains) in the movie--have you heard anything for sure? My oldest son would be thrilled if it were the Lizard. I told him not to get his hopes up...

Attachment: lizard thrashes.jpg
This has been downloaded 79 time(s).

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 03:50 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

Originally posted by badsymbiote
Oh, Prophet--I thought it was you who suggested Serafinowicz (but it was Hostile on page 3--amongst those other aforementioned studs). I was going to credit you with the best actor offered yet--maybe better than the already cast but uncredited Brock from the first Spidey movie.

Seriously, though, I meant what I said earlier about the person making the decision. It's quite lamentable that it isn't you--you put more thought into it than any of those Hollywood jackasses.

A friend sent me an article that mentioned that even though shooting for Spidey3 is scheduled to begin in less than 3 months, they still haven't released the name of the villain (or villains) in the movie--have you heard anything for sure? My oldest son would be thrilled if it were the Lizard. I told him not to get his hopes up...

Nope it wasn't me, I suppose its Hostile you should give the credit too for that suggestion.

Thank you very much for the compliments badsymbiote, I'm glad you hold such high amounts of confidence in my abilities. It is indeed a shame that it is not me who is making the decision, I wish it were me as well.

I've heard nearly the same regarding the shooting of Spider-Man 3 and yes, they have not yet released the identity of the villains to be featured. Perhaps there is still a chance your oldest son will be thrilled by seeing the Lizard in the next film. All that I can tell you is which Spidey villains will not be featured in the next film.

Will NOT be featured:
Shocker
Rhino
Vulture
Black Cat
Scorpion
Mysterio
Kraven

Last edited by Praylu on Mar 20th, 2005 at 06:23 AM

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 06:20 AM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

A confirmation from you is good enough for me. Thanks for the update--I appreciate it.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 06:57 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

Your welcome, I'm glad to help out whenever I can.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 07:30 AM
300 lb Eugene

I think Brock Bronsman( WWE) should play Venom/Eddie..
just die his head red rolling on floor laughing

If they introduce Carnage, then Cassidy sould definetly be played by
Jim Carrey.......hes the only one I can think of that can play psycho/funny related people,
I wasnt feelin the Riddler (should've played the JOKER) too much,hes not supposed to be funny.

But Venom and Carnage takes some of Spidermans caracteristics
like his sarcasmic joking ,sooo..............................

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 02:56 PM
300 lb Eugene is currently offline Click here to Send 300 lb Eugene a Private Message Find more posts by 300 lb Eugene Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

Actually I disagree with those choices....

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 04:31 AM
White Symbiote

Why do people keep saying Eddie has red hair? :/ It's BLONDE people.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 02:40 PM
White Symbiote is currently offline Click here to Send White Symbiote a Private Message Find more posts by White Symbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfman127

Re: Who Should Play Eddie Brock And Venom

Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
Which actor should play Eddie Brock and Venom? Should it be two different actors playing Eddie and Venom? confused

Venom would be CGI

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 06:12 PM
Wolfman127 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfman127 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfman127 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
300 lb Eugene

Originally posted by White Symbiote
Why do people keep saying Eddie has red hair? :/ It's BLONDE people.

Some comics were blond, some red.
The cartoon series was red. I guess it doesn't matter.
Have a black guy play Venom cool except Dennis Rodman. confused

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 05:54 PM
300 lb Eugene is currently offline Click here to Send 300 lb Eugene a Private Message Find more posts by 300 lb Eugene Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

it's red trust me...the handbook says so...and my vision is pretty good.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 05:55 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JAE
RONIN

quote:
it's red trust me...the handbook says so...and my vision is pretty good.
i don't think so... i've been reading spider-man for 14 years and i've never seen brock having red hair. but Mj does... yes

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 02:06 AM
JAE is currently offline Click here to Send JAE a Private Message Find more posts by JAE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

In my opinion its often times been red and often times also been blond. Though I don't think the color of his hair would really take too much away from the character when and if he makes it to a feature film.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 08:38 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

ginger

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:58 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote