KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Who Should Play Eddie Brock And Venom

Who Should Play Eddie Brock And Venom
Started by: TheFilmProphet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 13 14 [15]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dubefan
the man with the plan

its possible i mean he played pissed off in house of wax

Old Post May 14th, 2005 05:48 PM
dubefan is currently offline Click here to Send dubefan a Private Message Find more posts by dubefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

I need to see that movie! How was it? Oh never mind Paola will stop the thread....

Old Post May 14th, 2005 05:50 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

ya wel brian van holt was good in it, hes a good bad guy

Old Post May 14th, 2005 06:01 PM
dubefan is currently offline Click here to Send dubefan a Private Message Find more posts by dubefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
digitalmistake

Smile

As a costume designer, I think there are many different elements that could come into play... Eddie brock, is a Big guy.. so you wanna think of that. Also the costume that will be intoduced should have different features other than what eddie has. The muscle should be bulked up even more than what eddie has, it would make more sence in the story because all of the villans in the series are bigger than spiderman.

The costume [however it's made] should add muscle definition to his body, I saw suggestions about the head, or the tounge being CG, it's a good idea, but I don't think it would be fair to the actor. evil face
Look back to the very first batman movie with Michael Keton,
Even though Bruce Wayne was a sort of medium sized guy anyway,
the costume still has muscle definition.

As for the character, i think maybe someone like Vin Diesel, or someone young looking should play Eddie brock. it would fit with the story even more, being that Peter, Mary Jane, and Harry, are still in their early 20's for the story.

smile

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 06:10 AM
digitalmistake is currently offline Click here to Send digitalmistake a Private Message Find more posts by digitalmistake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PimpXMaster
Number One Pimp

The ROCK, Arnold S, and maybe the guys in xmen, that played Collosus(has the build but can't act like him)

The Number One Pimp

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 05:57 PM
PimpXMaster is currently offline Click here to Send PimpXMaster a Private Message Find more posts by PimpXMaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texas27

eddie brock

i gotta say, good acting can only compensate for so much, my friend said eddie brock should be played by LESNAR half joking but the dude embodies the role,

he don't need to act good, he needs to show up on set and be himself, a bully, arrogant, cocky angry individual, he is all those things

if not him another possibly good choice would be

GERARD BUTLER imagine him delivering his line, theres no more eddie brock now!, we call ourselves venommmmmm

a kin to this is SPARTA! hahaha

am i wrong?

acually the true embodyment of this character would be BIFF TANNEN from back to the future, biff is eddie brock incarnate, but alas i think he is way too old now to play this role,,, sucks so bad cuz he's perfect in every sense of the character

Old Post Feb 13th, 2012 04:56 AM
texas27 is currently offline Click here to Send texas27 a Private Message Find more posts by texas27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote