KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Favorite Quotes

Favorite Quotes
Started by: oxy-cotton

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
oxy-cotton

Favorite Quotes

I'm Just Curious For Your Favorite Batman Quotes...I like Quotes you see

Expecially of the Scarecrow/Jonathan Crane

"You are a sentient mortal condemned to die, and time is against you. And someday you will be forced to embrace fear for the quiet and meaningless truth that it is. Consider this a prophecy and consider me the prophet" No Man'sland: Fear of Faith

Do you know more quotes poste em up...do not hessitate..

And I love 2 see quotes of the scarecrow

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 02:45 AM
oxy-cotton is currently offline Click here to Send oxy-cotton a Private Message Find more posts by oxy-cotton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

THUG: Who are you?

BATMAN: Your worst nightmare!

CLASSIC big grin

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 02:51 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

I am Vengeance I am the night I am Batman!!!!

Dr.Destiny: You have no superpowers.
Bats: I have one Johnny, I never give up!

Superman: You know Batman, always has to make an entrance!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 03:19 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

World's Finest short film

SUPERMAN: Hes the strong silent type

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 03:28 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Joker: Dear friends. . .Today is the day that the clown cried. And he cries not for the passing of one man, but for the death of a dream. The dream that he would someday taste the ultimate victory over his hated enemy. For it was the Batman who made me the happy soul I am today. How I agonized over the perfect way to thank him for that. Perhaps with a cyanide pie in the face. Or an exploding whoopie-cushion playfully planted in the Batmobile. But those dreams were dashed by the weaselly little gunsel sitting there in our midst. The cowardly insignificant gonif who probably got lucky when Batman slipped on the slime trail this loser left behind him. This mound of diseased hyena filth who's not fit to lick the dirt from my spats. . . ! But I digress. The time for sorrow has passed. It's time to look to a future filled with smiles. And I'll be smiling again just as soon as we take that man there and slap him in that box there and roll him into that vat of acid there!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 03:33 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Joker and Scare Crow from Knightfall S "Scarecrow J Joker

S
You know before Arkham I was L wopped big time

J
El Wopped??

S
Life with out the possibity of parole

J
Thats big time Scarecrow the biggest time you can do, All in All I say being crazy is better.

S
Indeed Joker any time you can be cured of confinement its better

J
But best of all is this Scarecrow, Being busted out with out getting better Ha Ha Ha

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 03:36 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by punkyhermy
Joker: Dear friends. . .Today is the day that the clown cried. And he cries not for the passing of one man, but for the death of a dream. The dream that he would someday taste the ultimate victory over his hated enemy. For it was the Batman who made me the happy soul I am today. How I agonized over the perfect way to thank him for that. Perhaps with a cyanide pie in the face. Or an exploding whoopie-cushion playfully planted in the Batmobile. But those dreams were dashed by the weaselly little gunsel sitting there in our midst. The cowardly insignificant gonif who probably got lucky when Batman slipped on the slime trail this loser left behind him. This mound of diseased hyena filth who's not fit to lick the dirt from my spats. . . ! But I digress. The time for sorrow has passed. It's time to look to a future filled with smiles. And I'll be smiling again just as soon as we take that man there and slap him in that box there and roll him into that vat of acid there!

I love that episode its such a classic

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 03:41 AM
Joker1237

Its Smokey the babe about to meet her biggest fan.

Joker

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 03:48 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Joker

Can't be too careful with all those weirdos around

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 04:00 AM
Joker1237

The Joker: Hello, anybody home? Listen, boopsie, even though you never call and never write... I still got a soft spot for you. So I'm sending you a fun gift. Airmail. And there's no use jumping out the window this time, toots... The plane of the future is going to make you history... Hello? Hello, operator? I believe my party's been... disconnected!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 04:02 AM
Joker1237

Joker
When Harly knocks on the door 3 times you open it.

Charle

Thats it you called me here just to open a door???

Joker
Look at the size of that cake man, she cant open it and haul it in by her self, Think Think.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 08:01 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

I don't remember the exact quote, but this particular quote from HUSH really struck me. It was something along the lines of "Dicks has this theory that I made the Joker. That I provide the peace for him to disrupt.I don't want to take responsibility for the Joker."
Oaky that was way off base! Can someone please quote the correct quote?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 08:12 PM
Joker1237

This is not Batman but Superman, but I loved this quote as it is refer to Batman

Martha is Superman's earth mom if you did not know.

I don't want anyone thinking you're like that nut in Gotham City.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 01:52 AM
Joker1237

Laugh and the world laughs with you, die and would yuou laugh alone??

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 01:01 AM
Joker1237

If Lex Luthor wants a fight thats what we will give him (Batman from the Superfreinds.)

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 01:03 AM