KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Eric Bana to be the new James Bond!

Eric Bana to be the new James Bond!
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Shocked Eric Bana to be the new James Bond!

Go to the last page in the Eric Bana thread in the celebs forum, it seems very true too.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 09:55 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyond Image
RE SOCK the UNITY

tsk, tsk, tsk..i seen members create "next bond" threads and seen alot of headaches caused, because "next bond" issues belong in the "Official next 007" thread. now at the matter at hand...

WHAT! Eric Bana? what is this world coming to? just throw all the names in a damn hat and draw a name. sheesh!

BTW: you may be put to the flames for this atrocity.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 10:06 AM
Beyond Image is currently offline Click here to Send Beyond Image a Private Message Find more posts by Beyond Image Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I thought that official thread was just for 'who do you THINK should be the next Bond' since that IS the titles, sorry mods embarrasment.......

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 10:30 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

The next thread about this is going to be "Brad Pitt the Next Bond"?

messed messed If you want to post something about the next Bond, go to the Official thread, it's even a sticky!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 02:36 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

SOURCE: www.aintitcool.com

The rumor that is being printed and reprinted this week, though, is that Orlando Bloom will be playing a young James Bond at school. For some reason, people are saying this is a Miramax project. There’s a whole lot of stupid in that rumor. MGM/Eon owns Bond and isn’t about to give someone else a license to kill their franchise by doing some ridiculous “Young Bond” series. And Miramax can’t just decide to make the films without that permission. Forget this rumor right away. It’s just pointless noise and mumbles.
You want some a real Bond tidbit to chew on? How about the name of the guy who MGM has already tapped to replace Brosnan? I first heard this name floated a month or so ago, but now I’ve heard it from three fairly solid sources. No paperwork is signed yet, but it looks like they’ve made their choice, and it’s not the long-rumored Clive Owen, and it’s not Hugh Jackman, and it’s not Hugh Grant, and it’s not any of the names I’ve heard a dozen times before.
Nope. Looks like the next guy to suit up and slip on the 007 moniker will be an actor who can really sink his CHOPPERs into the role. A guy who brings a certain HULKing charm to the role. A comedian-turned-action lead who... ummm... oh, how the **** do I make a lame TROY joke here? Forget it.
Bana. Eric Bana. You heard it here first.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 05:06 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
Originally posted by BlackC@t
I thought that official thread was just for 'who do you THINK should be the next Bond' since that IS the titles, sorry mods embarrasment.......

BC dont feel bad thats why I posted the way I did as well. The title on that thread needs to be changed because the way it is it looks like a speculation thread IMHO.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 05:11 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Tsk tsk. I mentioned this news days ago on another thread...

Whatver the critics may say, I like Bana. He's about the right age, he's got the rugged handsome looks, and he can be quite cool and suave {Troy, anyone?} And who cares if he's Australian? So was Lazenby...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 04:52 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

I think Bana would be ok happy
he needs to work the accent a bit wink

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 07:07 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Redeemer

I like BANAna's...the almost overripe ones are the best...they make a nice BANAna boat with lots of fresh cream and a little dash of liqueur...yumm... rock

Peter Gabriel - SLEDGEHAMMER.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 08:10 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Ahnold
Tsk tsk. I mentioned this news days ago on another thread...

Whatver the critics may say, I like Bana. He's about the right age, he's got the rugged handsome looks, and he can be quite cool and suave {Troy, anyone?} And who cares if he's Australian? So was Lazenby...

I know you did but the people here didn't see the actual words until I posted.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 11:33 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Bana......hmmm, not bad I guess.

I like George.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 12:24 AM
Sith Master X is currently offline Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

as posted a few times here... he is NOT the new Bond he even gave two statements through his PR person that he is not interested a single bit in the role

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 10:11 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

A shame...

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 12:38 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

not in my opinion, he is a bit unknown of course, but he doesn't strike me as the bond type

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 03:36 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

He could use a bit more charisma, I agree, but I think he's got the right combo of rugged good looks and cool to pull off the part...

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 06:11 PM
yerssot

oh, when it comes to rugged looks, I'm not sure anyone can beat him on that smile

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 06:49 PM
The Redeemer

I'll never think of or look at a BANAna in the same way ever, ever again... sad

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 09:02 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

cause you remember him as Hector?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 09:09 PM
The Redeemer

Gonzalez??? blink

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 09:11 PM
yerssot

Bana!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 09:21 PM