KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Gundam SEED

Gundam SEED
Started by: Robo-Chocobo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robo-Chocobo

Gundam SEED

Hey I just saw gundam seed for the first time, and i did a quick internet search on it, but i'm still really confused.

i gathered that it's another alternate reality like gundam wing, and isnt related to original gundam(although I cant belive the similarities...coordinators..newtypes..etc.)

anyway I'm pretty confused about characters, and missed episodes, so any info would be greatly apreciated

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 03:17 AM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

I haven't seen it yet, but it sounds really good. I can try and find info if i can!!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 07:06 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

I watch Gundam Seed every weekend - what do you want to know about?

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 09:26 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

i saw the one were there in the desert...and the rebels show up..

like who was the psycho sounding red head who was lying in bed.

and whats the deal with all the ships.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 05:16 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

and why does this seem almost exactly like original gundam.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 05:16 PM
Inuyasha123
I'll kill you now!!

the girl was going nuts and the rebels ships were there to take down the legged ship and the striker gundam and i think it is based on what happened in gundam wing i am not sure i will ask my buddy about that for you

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 07:13 PM
Inuyasha123 is currently offline Click here to Send Inuyasha123 a Private Message Find more posts by Inuyasha123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

I gatta get over my sad Gundam Seed featish...ITS TERRIBLE!Im not a big Gundam fan at all...but them Seed comes around and im obsessed.I don't kow why..im like..magically attracted to it

And Arthun is curretly one of my fave aime guys of all time
I first saw it in a Japanese market(im ganna buy all of them there)

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 09:15 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave
Jace ofthe vermillion sun

quote:
and why does this seem almost exactly like original gundam.

because the original was a majorly huge success. It spawned 4 other series just about it, and 2 dealing w/other things. So why not use what works and just add new/better animation

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 09:20 PM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

Gundam Seed isn't on up here in Canada unfortunately.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 10:06 PM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

OHH YOU POOR PERSON!!!!!!!Its a really wonderful series!(I don't care what most people say)

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 10:07 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

thanks...i still wanna know who the crazy red head is...she was saying us and stuff and it freked me out.

and it isnt based on gundam wing, its a new alternate universe...that i figured out 4 myself, despite how similiar it is to fed vs Zion.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 01:24 AM
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

However I could get it off ebay. Apparently the series is short and is all english dubbed.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 02:54 AM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

its 50 EPs i believe,thats still pretty wrong...

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 03:00 AM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

The psycho red head was Flay - she's a rich girl who's a friend of Kira's.

When Kira and co. boarded the ship and was out in outer space they had a battle with ZAFT and Flay saw her father's ship get blown up and she has a great grudge against coordinators now. Kira promised Flay that her father will be alright but y'know the ship blew up and Flay is trying to make Kira fight and fight until he dies in battle.

Alot of people think Flay is a b!tch but she has a reason to be a b!tch.

In the Gundam series Flay sleeps with Kira stick out tongue so watch out.

I love Sai...poor guy.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 09:50 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

I read that lay sleeps with kira.....so wait...does she hate him...or love him?

also...i read that"that b!tch flay" gets killed in the last episodes

she's in an escape pod ad it gets blown up.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 12:10 AM
sailormoon
The newest sailor scout

Wait, so Flay wants him to die? Does she like him or not?

By the way I just started watching a few weekends ago and I love it so far!

Sig by amity75!!!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 09:02 PM
sailormoon is currently offline Click here to Send sailormoon a Private Message Find more posts by sailormoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kurakitsune
shadow i hide

well her dad died rember and they were going to get rember but the dad died so they can make an there dsion and y do u have to say that she dies i just seen the ones the showed and i love the muics it made me want to play a gundam game when i wach it

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 09:07 PM
kurakitsune is currently offline Click here to Send kurakitsune a Private Message Find more posts by kurakitsune Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

last post:

well her dad died rember and they were going to get rember but the dad died so they can make an there dsion and y do u have to say that she dies i just seen the ones the showed and i love the muics it made me want to play a gundam game when i wach it
translation: well her dad died remember, and they were going to get remember, but the dad died so they can make their decision and why do you have to say that she dies. i just saw the ones that were showed and i love the music. it made me want to play a gundam game when i watch it.

Ladies and gents, I have just attempted to translate this user's grammer

Even when I translate your sentences they still dont make much sense.
and it is true, flay gets killed.
try to be grammaticly correct to a point or i wont accept you on this thread.

Last edited by Robo-Chocobo on Aug 9th, 2004 at 01:54 AM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 01:51 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

I like the original Gundam way more... this one has too mch drama and not enough fighting evil face i loved the animation in the original it was far more realistic and the battlesuits looked much better especially the Zakus stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 05:49 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kurakitsune
shadow i hide

i ment to say maggege

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 07:28 PM
kurakitsune is currently offline Click here to Send kurakitsune a Private Message Find more posts by kurakitsune Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote