KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » what kinda music do you think batman listens to?

what kinda music do you think batman listens to?
Started by: Punkyhermy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Yeah I think Batman listens to classical music - but I bet he isn't the only one. I bet The Joker listens to the same music.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 06:27 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I alsways felt Joker would liten to clown music, Like in BMOTP Joker shoots the robots singing, Saying I hate that song.
Maybe Ding dong the Bat is dead or something?? lol

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 06:29 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain America

the way I see it his life is kind of dark and classical is something pure for him to enjoy.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 06:31 PM
Captain America is currently offline Click here to Send Captain America a Private Message Find more posts by Captain America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

batman fav, music are classical, and old singing movies themes, it shows once in the cartoon, he hates any new song, like punk, heavy ,metal , or rock, he kinds like the sweetiers musics

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 11:57 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lenord

I just got an image in my head of Batman listening to Tom Jones and doing the Carlton dance..... Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 01:28 PM
Lenord is currently offline Click here to Send Lenord a Private Message Find more posts by Lenord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote