KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman: Mask of the Phantasm

Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
Started by: Mane

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Batman: Mask of the Phantasm

i think this is by far Batman's best animated film. i loved it when i was younger and i own the DVD now. who else liked this movie? i thought the Joker was excellent and it has bundles of twists.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 07:34 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

It is a great movie. Haven't seen it in awhile though, mayhap I should buy it.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 07:59 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I liked it a lot more than the movie involving Mr. Freeze. It was a really good animated movie for what it was worth...

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 08:22 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Joker is quite funny in it. Great story too.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 08:27 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

This film is an epic by all standards. It displays the essense of what Batman truely is about. It was the embodiment of the perfect batman film. There is really nothing to count against it except the animation. It isn't bad, just not the best out there but that really isn't any of my concern.What holds the film together is the sharp dialouge, memorable characters, artistic direction and thought that has been put to make the film.
Andrea Beaumont, is by far the BEST animated character I have ever had teh pleasure of seeing on screen.Wow. Brilliant Dana Delany has gotten her dead on. Just amazing. The joker was fantastic.Horribly funny and entertaining.
Bruce Wayne has himself really fleshed out in this film. His best scene has to be the one where in front of his parent's graves where he kneels down, angts ridden and says, "Please, tell me it's gonna be okay..."
And Andrea appears, "Maybe they already have.Maybe they sent me.They embrace in the rain.

To make a long story short: THIS IS WHAT BATMAN'S ALL ABOUT.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 09:37 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

I just watched that scene again right now...CLASSSIC!!!!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 09:45 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Don't double post. One rant is more than enough from you.

Great animated movie, but I've seen better. When does the new Batman cartoon come out?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 09:46 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

this fall...

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 09:47 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Well, from what I've seen, it looks awesome. The animation looks so much better, and he looks even darker, if that's even possible.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 09:50 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I dont like the way Joker looks in the new cartoon.

As for the movie, Yes it is the best Batman animation cartoon, almost up there with Batman89.
After that SubZero(no not Mortal Kombat lol) was a good 2nd(But got degraded because it came out the same year as Batman and Robin did, Subzero was way better than Batman and Robin).

Than maybe the Batman Superman movie, I like the story line, the only bad thing about it was Joker had no lips and eyes, but he was crazy just right for my taste.

ROTJ comes in last, because its BB.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 09:59 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Ever had the feeling when u like something so much but can't put it to words?!I want to write a real cool review, something that serves justice to this awesome flick...but can't!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 10:03 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

I think that's called being "Mentally Impaired"

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 10:04 PM
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

hahaahahahaha!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 11:45 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

It was the greatest Batman animated film ever made. It was released in theatres but didn't make much money for some reason.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 05:48 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

i think that batam phantasm was the best batman movie ever in batman franchise. cuz this always felt like to me a batman movie. and plus it had good characters. and also it had the woman who was meant for bruce wayne.

1.batman phantasm
2.batman
3.bat returns

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 05:57 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

moving to Batman forum...

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 07:04 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

good.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 07:06 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

whats the synopsis of the new bats cartoon coming out this fall. shey showed a preview early in feb./ march some where 'round there but i didnt get up early enough to see it(sigh)

and uummm when does fall officially begin

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 04:38 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

maybe you should have asked this in the batman cartoon.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 06:18 PM
Symbiotespidey
1st class hero

i really liked that movie, but the best batman movie was the first with michael keaton

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 09:00 PM
Symbiotespidey is currently offline Click here to Send Symbiotespidey a Private Message Find more posts by Symbiotespidey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote