KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » The Official Exhibition Thread

The Official Exhibition Thread
Started by: lil bitchiness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (49): « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spiderman_RJ

nice drawing everyone. whats the size limit of here? my new ones are too big for posting. when i lower them they get to ugly to be seen.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 10:02 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

i invy u mistique linx i dont know how to paint. a 5 years old paint (colors) better than me. i always screw the drawing by making the trace to disapear or the color get dark cos of the pencil . buwahhhhh

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 10:04 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demarthl

bwahahha check my concepts for a comic im attempting to create happy

(and they suck on purpose btw laughing )

Attachment: ecto concepts.jpg
This has been downloaded 198 time(s).

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 02:48 PM
Demarthl is currently offline Click here to Send Demarthl a Private Message Find more posts by Demarthl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demarthl

done a drawing of my gf (now ex sad ) on the side panel of my tower, it came out well so i traced it to paper then used my tablet, when it worked to computerise it

Attachment: kelly cry.jpg
This has been downloaded 196 time(s).

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 03:45 PM
Demarthl is currently offline Click here to Send Demarthl a Private Message Find more posts by Demarthl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demarthl

this is the original pic from someones fanart of Megatokyo i love this pic, so unique

Attachment: mod ping.jpg
This has been downloaded 223 time(s).

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 03:49 PM
Demarthl

and then i destroyed it with my evilness, modded it alot and gave the girl 'ping' she is known as (android (ps2 accessory to be precise)) some colour, i decided that the original was gothic so i made her pale and dark clothes, i like it

Attachment: ping mod col jpeg.jpg
This has been downloaded 203 time(s).

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 03:51 PM
Demarthl

and this is another look and draw one, she did have rollerblades, but i gave her trainers smile

Attachment: faithsit.jpg
This has been downloaded 200 time(s).

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 04:48 PM
Demarthl

again, the original...

Attachment: zell.jpg
This has been downloaded 195 time(s).

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 04:50 PM
Demarthl

and the massacred colour version smile

Attachment: zell4.jpg
This has been downloaded 190 time(s).

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 04:51 PM
Mywi
healed ninja.

Its a Gatomon!

Attachment: hotgatomon.jpg
This has been downloaded 202 time(s).

You've got so many machines, Richard. Go on, give us a snare rush!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 05:48 PM
Mywi is currently offline Click here to Send Mywi a Private Message Find more posts by Mywi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

WOW mystique, another awesome job, nice work man, er, or girl....i wish i knew how to paint. sad

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 08:38 PM
Spiderman_RJ

here my last job, i got lazy on the scenery as always embarrasment
i had to shrink the image and lower the res so some details dont show up, for example in the hand black cat is showing spiderman, theres a heart tatoo with S & B written on it , like spiderman and black cat, and the "funny" thing in spider mask is actually his smiling at BC
iŽll get the other spiderman themed drawing as soon as i can lower it resolution without making it look like crap.
for then iŽll be posting some older drawings as soon as i found the cd the scans are i need to be more organizated,better i must get a girlfriend laughing laughing laughing

Attachment: bc e sm central.jpg
This has been downloaded 219 time(s).

Last edited by Spiderman_RJ on Aug 11th, 2004 at 08:44 PM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 08:40 PM
lil bitchiness
-

OH. MY. GOD. Wow! Absoluely...amazing work everyone!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 08:48 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

I oughta get some of my pics up on here, i need to get some scans.......

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 09:44 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demarthl

this is a tablet sketch i did of Rei Ayanami, i love her, that emotionless puppet happy

Attachment: rei ayanami.jpg
This has been downloaded 191 time(s).

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 10:52 PM
Demarthl

and this is a quick and distorted sketch i did of 'Kimiko' from the webcomic at megatokyo.com this comic is cool

Attachment: kimiko.jpg
This has been downloaded 179 time(s).

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 10:54 PM
Real
I have more tech than you

k these are all my sketches (sry i dont have a scanner so i took pix instead...) they were all done in the last couple months after i broke up w/my gf...

[edit]
damn files r too big

Last edited by Real on Aug 11th, 2004 at 10:58 PM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 10:54 PM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

quote:
Originally posted by Meki_Nade
this is a tablet sketch i did of Rei Ayanami, i love her, that emotionless puppet happy

i d rather stay with asuka that hot red haired *****, to be frankly they are all kids so iŽd take misato shes really hot. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 11:52 PM
Magee

wow u guys r good. I wish i had a scanner to show u some of my shit.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 05:01 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Yuna from Final Fantasy X performing the Sending.

Attachment: yunasending_small.jpg
This has been downloaded 170 time(s).

made by lana

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 04:27 PM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote