KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Shadow King

Shadow King
Started by: Shadow_King

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shadow_King
-

Shadow king is ok.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 07:58 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

its cuz SK isnt seen most of the times.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 07:58 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

and plus he is a psychic and their are a tons of psychics.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 07:59 AM
kofmaster
Dealer wins not your game

messed and coz people cant really care about SK

We hide behind the crimson door..

kofmaster is currently offline Click here to Send kofmaster a Private Message Find more posts by kofmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

why would anyone care about pyro???

kofmaster

quote:
Originally posted by Shadow_King
why would anyone care about pyro???

no expression its obivouse that people do coz hes got tones of fans, and hes the only one of his kind in Xmen

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:01 AM
kofmaster is currently offline Click here to Send kofmaster a Private Message Find more posts by kofmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

i hate his mutant powers they are so bad.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:02 AM
kofmaster

messed at least they are not the bloody SAME as other so called mutants erm

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:03 AM
Shadow_King
-

shadow king has one of kind powers.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:05 AM
Shadow_King
-

exists as an entity of pure psychic energy, feeds off the negative emotions found in human souls with his telepathic powers, direct massive psionic energy into the physical plane to reform matter

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:06 AM
Shadow_King
-

and no one has those kind of powers.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:06 AM
Shadow_King
-

rember the line that magneto said to pyro- your a god amongst insects something like that cant remeber well shadow king would be god amongst humans and mutants.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:08 AM
kofmaster

messed does it look like i care? no expression nooooooooooooooo i have burnt this thread already so im done evil face

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:09 AM
Shadow_King
-

ok it seems like that you have acknowledge that shadow king can defeat pyro.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:10 AM
kofmaster

messed it seems i couldnt give a flying f*ck about SK and pyro fight and i couldnt care if SK can beat pyro no expression what i care about is that i dont care erm getting the picture no expression

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:13 AM
Shadow_King
-

man i thought you would defend your mutant but it looks like you took the easy way out by saying you dont care.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:14 AM
kofmaster

no expression umm i say i dont care because no expression i dont duuuuuh

What the f**k? and wtf MY mutant? :s omg dude u so dont get this forum no expression i have pyro as my sig coz i am a fan of his doesnt mean that I am him no expression or that i dont have any other xmen that i am a fan of no expression jeezus maybe u should have stayed banned

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:17 AM
Shadow_King
-

maybe i should .

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:18 AM
Shadow_King
-

anywayz why did you have to start this.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:19 AM
kofmaster

no expression because I kruffing can

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:20 AM