KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Team America: World Police

Team America: World Police
Started by: Myth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spitback
Restricted

Account Restricted

Looks brillyant

15 months untill a big hard kick in the nuts up top family guy below a screenshots of big hard kick in the nuts.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 09:15 PM
Spitback is currently offline Click here to Send Spitback a Private Message Find more posts by Spitback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kali99

Finally - a good spoof movie about everyone! I love these two - and how they don't discriminate - they let EVERYONE have it!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 01:41 PM
kali99 is currently offline Click here to Send kali99 a Private Message Find more posts by kali99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lederuvdapac

"Hey terrorist...terrorize this! *BOOM*"

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 04:03 AM
lederuvdapac is currently offline Click here to Send lederuvdapac a Private Message Find more posts by lederuvdapac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rayj
spladow soldier

when does this come out again? I'm nervous because their movies are the funniest damn thing to me!!! I've been waiting for a new film for a long time, I would still like a live action film with them and squeak/choda boy in it, but yeah this looks like it will be good

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 06:14 PM
rayj is currently offline Click here to Send rayj a Private Message Find more posts by rayj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

Matt stone and trey parker and HILARIOUS but the preview sorta..sucked. I am hoping they dont bomb out with this one. That would be a real dissapointment. I am still wishing they did a south park 2 movie sad

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 02:48 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vagaryatwill

This one could really be good. Will be looking forward to it.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 03:06 PM
vagaryatwill is currently offline Click here to Send vagaryatwill a Private Message Find more posts by vagaryatwill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Holcomb

quote:
Originally posted by rayj
when does this come out again? I'm nervous because their movies are the funniest damn thing to me!!! I've been waiting for a new film for a long time, I would still like a live action film with them and squeak/choda boy in it, but yeah this looks like it will be good

It comes out Oct. 15.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 07:47 PM
Holcomb is currently offline Click here to Send Holcomb a Private Message Find more posts by Holcomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
madsci
beats beats beats

i saw the billboard for this movie on the side of a bus yesterday. i nearly ran into oncoming traffic because the mere sight of those puppets had me f#@king laughing so hard. thanks for linking the trailer page, it looks absolutely hilarious, as well as brilliant.

matt and trey rock!

madsci

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 01:36 AM
madsci is currently offline Click here to Send madsci a Private Message Find more posts by madsci Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Holcomb

I love the tagline, "Putting the 'F' back in Freedom"

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 02:29 PM
Holcomb is currently offline Click here to Send Holcomb a Private Message Find more posts by Holcomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Holcomb

I saw a funny TV spot during the mtv awards. Anyone else notice it?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 02:59 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Team America: World Police

This is soon to be released.. but it looks very funny. From Matt Stone and Trey Parker, the creators of South Park. Just based on what I have seen on the official site and trailors on TV, this solidifys my opinion that it is far too easy to mock the War on Terrorism, George W. Bush, and such things henseforth.

Click here for the Official Site.

I cannot wait to see it. laughing

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 05:06 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinsleepe
Angelina Jolie Fetishist

laughing YEY!!!!!!!! I have to see it! Souht Park was the sickest movie I've ever seen!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 05:55 PM
pinsleepe is currently offline Click here to Send pinsleepe a Private Message Find more posts by pinsleepe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Sickest? blink

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 08:29 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

quote:
Originally posted by Samurai Guy
Sickest? blink

It's slang for the most awesome. It's pretty gay.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 10:15 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinsleepe
Angelina Jolie Fetishist

I am Polish. In Polish it means something else mad

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 12:06 PM
pinsleepe is currently offline Click here to Send pinsleepe a Private Message Find more posts by pinsleepe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Holcomb

I think this movie is going to be really funny too. I saw a leaked clip that was posted over on coming soon that has kim jong II in it. It was hysterical.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 01:23 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

This movie looks hilarious.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 01:53 PM
Curl_Up&Dye
Pretty in Pink

quote:
Originally posted by pinsleepe
I am Polish. In Polish it means something else mad

What does it mean in polish?

lol now im curious. Slang from other parts of the US/world fascinate me. I'm from Boston, MA so I know all about language mutilation...just listen to my accent...its Hahrible. lol

www.deadjournal.com/users/xmystoryx
the angriest journal this side of angryville

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 03:52 PM
Curl_Up&Dye is currently offline Click here to Send Curl_Up&Dye a Private Message Find more posts by Curl_Up&Dye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

indeed looks good

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 04:30 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Holcomb

Anyone else seen that clip with Kim Jong Il?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2004 05:28 PM