KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Team America: World Police

Team America: World Police
Started by: Myth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

With a war on terrorism and immature humour, true. Doesnt mean it is bound for failure.

It can be funny and unoriginal

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 07:45 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Samurai Guy
It can be funny and unoriginal

Nearly every Comedy is like that now.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 07:47 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JamalMagloire

New Trailer that I just came across. Action packed. I like this more and more.

http://www.craptv.com/trailer.mov

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 08:08 PM
JamalMagloire is currently offline Find more posts by JamalMagloire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by JamalMagloire
New Trailer that I just came across. Action packed. I like this more and more.

http://www.craptv.com/trailer.mov

It looks even funnier. It also has a surprising amount of action in it too.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 08:13 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

hey terrorist! terorrize this

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 10:12 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

Just saw the creators of South Park confirm the film is rated R although the people in charge wanted to make it NC-17. They also showed one of the scenes from the film. They had a UN inspector eaten by sharks.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 04:31 AM
FlappingMangera
flapper of the mangera

yeah, the shark eats hans brix, that clip is so funny.

http://downloads.nexcess.net/tawpclip.mov

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 09:21 PM
FlappingMangera is currently offline Click here to Send FlappingMangera a Private Message Find more posts by FlappingMangera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Did anyone watch their interview with Leno? I heard that Parker diss a few celebrities including Moore?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 11:41 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Those guys are good friends, in bowling for colimbine they had...uh....the jewish guy on and he was talking about how he grew up there and everything and thats what they based south park....Happy Dance

One little spark...

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 02:32 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Well, despite the fact that I'm not fond of Marionettes......I'm on my way to see this film. I'll post a review tomorrow. All I want is that the film is friggin funny and hilarious.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 12:17 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

i heard that theirs a steamy (hilarious) sex scene, and thats why its rated R. just two puppets bouncing against each other in different positions and stuff. thats what i heard

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 03:02 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

me too

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 03:09 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

quote:
Originally posted by fruits
i heard that theirs a steamy (hilarious) sex scene, and thats why its rated R. just two puppets bouncing against each other in different positions and stuff. thats what i heard

I'm embarassed to admit but I must say that scene was very explicit! smokin'

...and funny as hell! laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 03:15 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by fruits

Actually more than half of the scene was cut because some people thought it was too explicit. Before it was cut the film was rated NC-17 and now its rated R.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 04:39 AM
Tex
Yumsz

That's what I dont understand, they pretty much showed every sex position imaginable! What was there to cut?

The DVD should prove interesting! smokin'

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 05:09 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Tex
That's what I dont understand, they pretty much showed every sex position imaginable! What was there to cut?

The DVD should prove interesting! smokin'

I think it just means that each of the positions shown originally ran longer before they were cut.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 05:26 AM
Tex
Yumsz

If that's the case, the MPAA is really dumb!
Or as Team America would say, dicks.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 05:29 AM
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Tex
If that's the case, the MPAA is really dumb!
Or as Team America would say, dicks.

They pick on movies like Team America when some rated G kid movies have adult jokes and references but they are not rated PG or PG-13.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 05:31 AM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

A must see movie! Forget the politics this is a classic! Hollywood Celebreties got OWNED! I'm planning to see it again! The laughs never stop! Simply Superb work! thumb up

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 07:44 PM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I won a free poster of the movie for having the most Regal Crown Club Card points out of everybody in the theater. WOO HOO! Once I get a ladder, it is going on my ceiling with all my other posters.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 07:57 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote