KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Team America: World Police

Team America: World Police
Started by: Myth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

Yay I bought a poster of this it's cool cool does anyone else have a poster of it? I have the one that has 5 of them with their weapons and stuff! Oooh I haven't put it on my wall yet I will now big grin

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 06:25 PM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
muse5
Fool of a Took

::starts singing, "AMERICA F*** YEAH!"::
my friends and i sing that at work all of the time .

i love team america, when's it coming out on dvd?

A time to gain, a time to lose
A time to rend, a time to sew
A time to love, a time to hate
A time for peace, I swear it’s not too late

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 06:47 PM
muse5 is currently offline Click here to Send muse5 a Private Message Find more posts by muse5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i like it cuz its different other than that i thought the humour was dodgy

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 06:47 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Leggy_n_Merry
Yay I bought a poster of this it's cool cool does anyone else have a poster of it? I have the one that has 5 of them with their weapons and stuff! Oooh I haven't put it on my wall yet I will now big grin

I do. I won one for having seen more movies with my regal club card than anybody else in the theater. Its like 40" by 27" and is double sided. One side is the main character and the other side is flipped (even the letters are backwards). I use that side.

The DVD comes out May 17th (long way sad ) but there will be 2 editions. I'm getting the Special Collector's Edition - Uncensored and Unrated.

Attachment: tascedvd.jpg
This has been downloaded 40 time(s).

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 08:23 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Was it just me that found EVERY line to be funny?

Even when they were being "serious", you could tell the humour was there.

Even the "what does it have to do with me?" line was funny. The way Trey Parker manages to deliver every line with such satire, taking the piss out of every American blockbuster ever made.

The plastic surgery had to be the single most funniest scene in the entire film, for me and my friends. We kept chuckling about just that scene a lot afterwards.

I thought the puppets were great. The way Gary gets drunk and is stumbling all over the place, hitting his head on the counter and knocking stuff over was awesome.

I bet the makers had the best fun ever making that film.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 01:11 AM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by Myth

The DVD comes out May 17th (long way sad ) but there will be 2 editions. I'm getting the Special Collector's Edition - Uncensored and Unrated.

The Special Collectors Edition will be uncensored and unrated? hmm...I guess I'll wait for it too.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 01:52 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

doesnt that have like extended sex scene ?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 04:45 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Yes. I hear it shows the positions longer and as Trey said, "a few extra special positions that really show that you love the other." I guessed rim job and I found out today that I was right. If you watch the video I posted in OTF it shows a quick flash of it
http://www.cannibalthemusical.net/ta/america.htm
I heard they put them in knowing they would get cut but they just wanted to make the people who rate the crap see the whole scene. I'm also guessing it will have the cut scene of Bush and Kerry.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 09:20 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

More specifically it shows it when it says "So lick my butt..."

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 09:28 AM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

smile

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 09:22 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote