KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirate Party: Social Thread!!!

Pirate Party: Social Thread!!!
Started by: Captian Rogue

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (462): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Captian Rogue
Pirate

-starts to mumble louder- of course they hate ye! -takes a sip of rum-

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 03:01 AM
Captian Rogue is currently offline Click here to Send Captian Rogue a Private Message Find more posts by Captian Rogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

*goes up to airangel and slaps her* that is for taking my rum and calling me Jackie my name is Jessie get it right (member name in process of being changed) and Elizabeth pushed me while she was taking my rum to go burn it. *Walks up to Captian Rouge* are you talking to me? (grrr I want to watch Benny and Joon but it's late and a school night ah who am I kidding Im not going to bed before 11:30 anyway that movie is extreamly random when Johnnys in the bath tub I started cracking up for no reason and my cousin was just staring at me before that I watched fear dot com someone go to feardotcom.com tell me if its a real site and if ya die)

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 02:51 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InViSiblE69JPL
Niclaiel

im not dead yet!(i went to feardotcom) its just a site about the movie! is the party still going on???? *looks around for rum*

*~*Clay Aiken is NOT gay! he is REALLY SEXY*~*Jon Lewis is my AI!*~*Orlando Bloom is REALLY HOTT*~*I LOVE JOHNNY DEPP*~*POTC ROX*~*I LOVE LOTR*~*PETER PAN IS AWESOME*~*I DO BELIVE IN FARIES I DO I DO-pp*~*EVEN THE SMALEST PERSON CAN CHANGE THE COURSE OF THE WORLD-lotr*~*WHATEVER HAPPENS IN LIFE IS FINE, JUST TRUST IN THAT-orlando bloom*~*LIFE'S PRETTY GOOD, AND WHY WOULDNT IT BE? IM A PIRATE AFTER ALL-johnny depp*~*SAVVY?-potc*~*

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 04:53 PM
InViSiblE69JPL is currently offline Click here to Send InViSiblE69JPL a Private Message Find more posts by InViSiblE69JPL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sarah_Sparrow
Seeker of the Horizon

Avast! Come t'join the party! 'And me some rum, will ya? Now...What does one eat at an upmarket shindig such as this?eek!

¤•§â®åђ±Şpäŗřøŵ•¤

"Me, I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict...when they're going to do something incredibly...stupid."
love Captain Jack Sparrow love

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 06:29 PM
Sarah_Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Sarah_Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Sarah_Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chelse_gladrin9
mY cheMicAl roMaNcE-er

what am i missing.... so many things to do.. im not drunk no more!!!! give me the rum!!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 09:46 PM
Chelse_gladrin9 is currently offline Click here to Send Chelse_gladrin9 a Private Message Find more posts by Chelse_gladrin9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

*wanders back in swaying*
wacko wonder if i'm drunk yet, man??

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 12:50 AM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captian Rogue
Pirate

AYE BLAST I FORGOT THE FOOD!!! -runs to kitchen and brings out rum cookies- EAT UP ME HEARTIES YO HO...lol

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 11:23 AM
Captian Rogue is currently offline Click here to Send Captian Rogue a Private Message Find more posts by Captian Rogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captian Rogue
Pirate

-falls on floor-

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 11:24 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Angry But why's the Rum gone!

Arrgh ive come to join the part but it seems your all drunk on the floor.
Aye all the more rum for me Yo Ho Ho its apirates life for me. sick Happy Dance

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 11:38 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Arrgh Arrgh Arrgh Now its my turn to get drunk. *Glug Glug Glug* Arrgh *Fall on floor and starts to snor ZZZZZZZ* sick eek!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 11:43 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CAPTIN_BOJANGLE

ARGHHH! Slake me parched throat barman wit tha fine Jamaican grog...jus bring me tha bottle quickly or suffer tha consequences! *swats at flies overhead* sick

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 11:44 AM
CAPTIN_BOJANGLE is currently offline Click here to Send CAPTIN_BOJANGLE a Private Message Find more posts by CAPTIN_BOJANGLE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Argrrrh*Gets up off flore, sees captain bonjangle walks over* Arrgh Im after ya rum beware Arrgh *Grabs bonjangles rum. Glug Glug Glug* BURB* falls drunk again and starts to snore ZZZZZZ*

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 11:58 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Arrgh. Where's the rum gone. Arrgh thats right I drunk it all. Aye now i got a head ach. Now to steal another pirates rum Arrgh

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 12:06 PM
Captian Rogue
Pirate

-talks in sleep- hmmm, ummm yeah...i rum....limbo..............ZzZzZz

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 12:22 PM
ace Face 0

am I the only one who can slightly hold my liquor? whoa room spinning make it stop make it stop! *slams rum on table* ow that was loud.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 10:21 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FieryDragon
A Pirate's Life For Me

*drinks some of the rum*

mmm, that's goooood stuff, right there.

*hops up on a table and sits down on it to drink some more*

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 03:47 AM
FieryDragon is currently offline Click here to Send FieryDragon a Private Message Find more posts by FieryDragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Arrgh Im awake mummy HUH!!! Where the bloody hell am I*sees rum*
YUm RUM * Glug Glug*

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 04:58 AM
FieryDragon
A Pirate's Life For Me

*gulps down some more rum*

Parties, I love parties! Drinks all around!

*collapses against the wall*

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 03:31 PM
FieryDragon is currently offline Click here to Send FieryDragon a Private Message Find more posts by FieryDragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

Korri, LeatherFace12,Citadel,Dregh, Mr.Toga, Storm,loveLinkilicious, Clovie, Chelsea23, ILuvPippin, and Stiill Finding More Names!!!

Watch as I steal the moon from the Sky
Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 03:34 PM
Eclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Arrgh Give me ya rum ya arrgh *falls over rum bottle* laughing pirate

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 05:00 AM