KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirate Party: Social Thread!!!

Pirate Party: Social Thread!!!
Started by: Captian Rogue

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (462): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Captian Rogue
Pirate

.........ARGG!...-gets out gun and randomly points it at people- HANDS OFF ME RUM!!!......

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 11:02 AM
Captian Rogue is currently offline Click here to Send Captian Rogue a Private Message Find more posts by Captian Rogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Aye Why does everthing keep spinning around so fast *stumbles around room*

Arrgh there after me rum. You cant bloody have it. *starts a punch up with an invisable person.
Hands of me rum ya bloody scallywag Arrgh pirate

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 11:12 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

theres no one trying to steal your bloody rum everyones to much of a wimp like Will!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 12:15 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Arrgh What do you mean ya want me rum. Ye cant have it Arrgh. *runs after invisible person and runs into wall* ouch beer messed

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 04:48 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captian Rogue
Pirate

ARGG!!! -head falls on table-

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 02:02 PM
Captian Rogue is currently offline Click here to Send Captian Rogue a Private Message Find more posts by Captian Rogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

DrinkUp MeHearties YO HO!!!!

Korri, LeatherFace12,Citadel,Dregh, Mr.Toga, Storm,loveLinkilicious, Clovie, Chelsea23, ILuvPippin, and Stiill Finding More Names!!!

Watch as I steal the moon from the Sky
Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 02:15 PM
Eclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captian Rogue
Pirate

-starts to sing- WE PILLEGE WE PLUNDER WE RIFLE AND LOOT.......

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 02:35 PM
ace Face 0

*starts laughing* I think this is about the sadest bunch of pirates I have ever seen...then why am I here...because I dont have a damn ship...and why dont I have a ship...I dont know!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 08:32 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

lol we're not sad big grin

*whispers* well maybe they are, but i'm just here for the rum....

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 08:38 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

*whispers back* alright whatd ya say you and me steal the rest of the rum in this place and then go out to the dock and steal one of these low lifes ships...they had to have had some way to get here

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 10:14 PM
Tassie

*whispers to JessieSparrow* i'm right behind ya...

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 11:38 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captian Rogue
Pirate

-slaps tassie across the face- GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF WOMAN! pirate

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 11:42 AM
Captian Rogue
Pirate

i have no idea! -takes a swig of rum-

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 11:43 AM
ace Face 0

*whispers to Tassie* after she stops beating the crap out of you follow me down to the dock

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 04:26 PM
Tassie

quote:
Originally posted by Captian Rogue
-slaps tassie across the face- GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF WOMAN! pirate

*throws rum bottle across the room where it breaks loudly silencing the room*
*gets up and puts on high heels to look tall and intimidating*

Aye, you be talkin to me like tha?
pirate

Fight! Fight! Fight!

*sneaks out behind Jessie with all the rum while evry1 looks around for the fight* devil

woot! go us!

stick out tongue eek!

Last edited by Tassie on Mar 20th, 2004 at 05:55 PM

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 05:48 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

"Why is the rum gone?!?"

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 06:28 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

*to Tassie as were walking down the street* now they may come after us but they prolly wont be moving to fast considering theyre drunk and just plain stupid but if they do I recomend you run

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 08:59 PM
Tassie

laughing

*takes off high heels and becomes shorter than Jessie again*

oh yeah and *runs*

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 11:54 PM
kitty29
KrazyCat

Hi everyone

www.freewebs.com/carican29

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 01:45 AM
kitty29 is currently offline Click here to Send kitty29 a Private Message Find more posts by kitty29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

who is this miscreant who dare distract us?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 01:48 AM