KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirate Party: Social Thread!!!

Pirate Party: Social Thread!!!
Started by: Captian Rogue

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (462): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
«§hõnknêss»

Arrgh who needs to go off pirating when ye got the rum ya could ever dream of. pirate Though a bit of treasure would be nice.

*Start to go over and join Jessie Sparrow but see rum and runs after it*

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM
M

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 04:54 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

Anyway...I highly doubt we want people like that *motions to pirategirl who is guzzling rum* to help us get this ship out of here and out there *motions to ocean...stops for a minute and gets a very Jack-like expression on her face* aw crap were gonna need the damn loons to get the ship outta here...look at the size of it...oh well I guess if they do get annoying we can always throw 'em over board (all my expressions are very "Jack-like" considering I am his daughter)

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 12:41 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Arrgh Ha Ha You need Loony's. Hahahahaha. *Guzzles more rum*
Well your never going to get us Loonys out of here without rum. Aye so lets think. Hmmm your never going to get out of here. HA HA.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 05:08 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

*Guzzle Guzzle Guzzle Guzzle* sick *Looks over at JessieSparow* sick

Last edited by «§hõnknêss» on Mar 24th, 2004 at 06:45 AM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 06:42 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Arrgh it looks like your all on your own on your little boat

*Drinks rest of rum out of bottle*

Aye your back. Ya cant have me rum. NOOOOOOOOOO keep away Keeep away. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

*Runs away from her rum loving invisible friend*

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrrrrrrr

*Runs into wall for the second time*

Oww that hurt. *Looks Around* Yay the bloody scallywags gone!!!
Hey where's the rum gone????? Arrgh Bloody Pirates!!!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 06:42 AM
ace Face 0

*picks up rum waving it tauntingly in front of pirategirls face* do you want it do you well first you have to get all of the pirates out of this bar and onto that ship right over there when you do that they'll be a lot more rum than this one mesily bottle of rum

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 11:52 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

RRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMM

*Turnns to rest of drunks in bar*

Aye All of you scallwags who want piles of ree rum follow me QUICK

*Grabs rum out of JessieSparrows hands and walks out of bar with rest of the rum loving pirates* pirate beer

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 04:57 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Argh, but I believe that was MY rum! *takes rum from PirateGirl and runs off* big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 04:44 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

Hey!! I need rum too!! JessieSparrow, sorry there mate, but i have to...
*abandons ship and runs behind airangel*

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 09:09 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

*stares after them* one bloody bottle of rum and theres a whole bushel below deck this makes so much sense *lightbulb* whoever wants to meet Jack Sparrow better get on this boat right now

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 10:37 PM
«§hõnknêss»

Arrgh You have more rum GIMME GIMME GIMME
RUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
*gets onto ship with JessieSparrow and starts looking around for more rum while muttering to self*
Rum where are you Oh Rum

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 04:51 AM
«§hõnknêss»

*relizes what JessieSparrow said*
JACK SPARROW

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 04:52 AM
Captian Rogue
Pirate

ARRG! I BE THA' CAP'N...YER'ALL DO AS I SAY...ARRG! pirate

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 07:39 AM
Captian Rogue is currently offline Click here to Send Captian Rogue a Private Message Find more posts by Captian Rogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Arrgh what about me what do I do??? pirate

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 07:42 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Aye I know Ill go get all the rum beer
*goes below deck*
-several minutes later-
Rum maties
*starts to guzzle out of a bottle*

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 07:48 AM
Captian Rogue
Pirate

I SAY WE BOARD 'OUR SHIP...SET SAIL (taking all our rum of course) AND MAKE TASSIE WALK THE PLANK....!!!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 07:56 AM
Captian Rogue is currently offline Click here to Send Captian Rogue a Private Message Find more posts by Captian Rogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Aye good idea. Where be Tassie. Its time for her to walk the plank.
*takes another guzzle of rum* beer
Aye and she can walk the plank to
*points to rum loving invisible pirate* pirate

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 08:27 AM
Tassie

NOO!! You won't be getting this here pirate so easily!!
Think about this, it was me and Jessie who got y'all this ship in the first place!! *begs* JESSIE, HELP!!! *opens bag and returns all the rum to evry1*

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 08:46 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Arrgh more rum. Good. I think ya will be safe now.
*starts to guzzle some more rum*
But she still needs to walk the plank
*point to invisible pirate agin*
She stole all my rum and drunk it all mad

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 10:51 PM
«§hõnknêss»

*starts shuving pirate towards the plank. Other pirates start giving her strange looks*
Aye and I hope the bloody sharks eat ya *yells over side of ship*
Well thats her gone. So what do we do now? beer

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 03:01 AM