KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » HP Book and Movie Pictures [merged]

Who is your favourite HP character?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Harry Potter 18 18.75%
Albus Dumbledore 12 12.50%
Rubeus Hagrid 4 4.17%
Ronald Weasley 8 8.33%
Severus Snape 5 5.21%
Sirius Black 11 11.46%
Hermione Granger 16 16.67%
Cho Chang 1 1.04%
Draco Malfoy 13 13.54%
Other 8 8.33%
Total: 66 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

HP Book and Movie Pictures [merged]
Started by: leigh2010

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (84): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
imhotep
Space Cowboy

Oh my God, our kids are all grown up arenīt they?
Oldman rules as Sirius Black, and Thewlis is a brilliant actor. Both of them have this really ambiguous Good vs Evil Look.
Both Harry and Hermione seem really cool.

By the way, about Richard Harris: The King is dead, long live the King.

I just hope Gambon plays the carachter in homage to Harris's previous work.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 10:31 AM
imhotep is currently offline Click here to Send imhotep a Private Message Find more posts by imhotep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo

quote:
Originally posted by Laviera_j
Wow, where did you get the pics from - i can't find any ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 Also, what happened to the school uniform and robes etc???

The scans are from Newsweek magazine and the smaller pics are from The Sun (the board wouldn't let me post the link).

The pic with them out of their robes in normal clothes is them walking off the Hogsmeade.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 11:43 AM
Leo is currently offline Click here to Send Leo a Private Message Find more posts by Leo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

Oh, that makes sence. I suppose it does make it more real then.

I love the one with Hermy and harry! Thats from where Ron has been pulled into the shrieking shack isn't it???

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 02:30 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j

here's a pic of Gary O.

Attachment: !gary01.jpg
This has been downloaded 222 time(s).

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 02:30 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Danistar
Eowyn & Faramir forever!!

Poor Sirius...

'Oh you won't need ink.' said professor Umbridge, with the merest suggestion of a laugh in her voice.
EXTRA LESSONS WITH SNAPE -what on earth had he done to deserve this?
Amazing, how much more difficult it was to extend his arm tvelve inches and touch her hand than it was to snatch a speeding Snitch from midair.
There are more qoutes in my profile.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 02:37 PM
Danistar is currently offline Click here to Send Danistar a Private Message Find more posts by Danistar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
imhotep
Space Cowboy

You're right Danistar. Myself, being a Star Wars fan would relate to the scenes between Han Solo and Princess Leia.

I guess somethings are eternal and timeless...Thank God!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 02:49 PM
imhotep is currently offline Click here to Send imhotep a Private Message Find more posts by imhotep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j

Yeah, it makes things worth something...

am i making sense??

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 02:55 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I can't believe how dreadful Sirius looks...but he's not supposed to look like he's happy and stuff..... I dunno aobut all the scars though on his chest.....

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 08:09 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I pictured lupin different too...even with a little bit of a beard.....

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 08:10 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MoonChild
Moon Dancer

ditto airangel.....i never pictured sirus...idk that dirty?? and lupin i pictured like idk more soft (if that makes sense) like a very defined chin....wait that its!!! i pictured him more defined!!!! heh

oh and just an fyi.....slayerchick.....I LOVE UR ICON!!!! GAMBIT IS SOOOOOOO AMAZINGLY COOL!!! LOVE HIM!!!! love

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 01:27 PM
MoonChild is currently offline Click here to Send MoonChild a Private Message Find more posts by MoonChild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

thank you very much moonchild... big grin

I agree with you guys, Sirius does look a little differently than i had imagined him...
But Michael Gambon as Dumbledoore, on the other hand, looks excellent!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 03:34 PM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

i agree very much although i loved the old dumbledore such a shame he passed away sad although he does look excellent and almost identical to the original happy props to the directors or whoever picked him

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 03:53 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

i pictured lupin as tall and muscley with swept back hair and beard, in what i call "grizzly bear" cos its brown with silver hair (i call my uncle 'grizzly', he has lupin hair!)

and i thought black would be younger, and a bit shorter and stockier

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 07:07 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

i thought black would be better looking and maybe younger he seems kinda old however im excited to see the movie and to see how he acts happy

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 08:27 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTonks
Crash's Wife

Heres a pic of the Knight bus

Attachment: knightbus4.jpg
This has been downloaded 108 time(s).

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 08:37 PM
NTonks is currently offline Click here to Send NTonks a Private Message Find more posts by NTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilyGinnyBlack
Harry and Ginny Forever

Me and my friend think that those marks on Sirius' chest could be a tattoo or something!? I mean Sirius does seem like the type to get a tattoo, but it is an odd place and JK never mentioned a tattoo. . . But, who knows. . . it could be one. . . shifty Maybe they want to give Sirius that bad boy look for later on or something. . . whistle

You don't hear me say...

Please, oh baby, don't go...

Simple and clean is the way that your making me feel, tonight...

It's hard to let it go...

Simple and Clean, Kingdom Hearts theme song big grin

LilyGinnyBlack

http://hgnetwork.co.uk/fate
Harry/Ginny Network
Harry/Ginny fan... Forever! love

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 09:04 PM
LilyGinnyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send LilyGinnyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by LilyGinnyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvharrypotter
DANIEL IS SO HOT

I want the robes back though!!

pirate THE TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS SUPER BOWL CHAMPS! pirate

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 09:09 PM
iluvharrypotter is currently offline Click here to Send iluvharrypotter a Private Message Find more posts by iluvharrypotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilyGinnyBlack
Harry and Ginny Forever

I know, the robes were part of the school uniforms and it will be weird to watch the first and second HP movies and then watch the third! In the first two they will have their robes and then in the third one. . . poof. . . no more robes. . . sad

You don't hear me say...

Please, oh baby, don't go...

Simple and clean is the way that your making me feel, tonight...

It's hard to let it go...

Simple and Clean, Kingdom Hearts theme song big grin

LilyGinnyBlack

http://hgnetwork.co.uk/fate
Harry/Ginny Network
Harry/Ginny fan... Forever! love

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 09:32 PM
LilyGinnyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send LilyGinnyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by LilyGinnyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

i think its jus a part of the movie without the robes i mean they wear them all over probably except for the scenes they decided to show pics of probably

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 09:46 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I think those scenes are practice scenes and that in the final ones they will have their robes on...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 01:43 AM