KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Bash me

Bash me
Started by: Raven Guardia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

sure ST..BASH ME TO H*LL

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 04:43 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creechuur
Ish Disturber

What are you asking for??? Are you looking to get bashed yourself, sister?

...shakes fist...

"Did Braveheart run away? Did Payback run away?"

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 04:44 AM
Creechuur is currently offline Click here to Send Creechuur a Private Message Find more posts by Creechuur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Kinda hard to bash for you no reason sad
Make a "Bash I rule" thread; I would have a field day with that.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 04:44 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

quote:
Originally posted by Creechuur
Man, I tried to start a thead like this too, but Raz closed it claiming I was looking for pity. I hope he re-opens it, cuz it was way funnier than this one. I had a poll and everything.

Alright, here goes:

Raven, if I had a dog as ugly as you I'd shave his ass and make him walk backwards. Your breath is so bad I can smell it on your posts. Youre so stupid you tried to put M&Ms in alphabetical order.

Girl, you have CATWOMAN on your sig...nuff said.

(disclaimer: I actually have no nidea what Raven looks like, or if her breath is bad...or if she's stupid. The Catwoman thing is for real though...that sig is sooooo lame!)

big grin
well she looks soo nice, her eyes are beautiful and her smile is sweet, i love her hair too and shes soo great, to me anyway, so you don't knwo what ya missing because i have 2 pic's of her and shes soooo cute in both of them laughing out loud lucky me i guess

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 04:45 AM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

no she's just pissed for certain reasons...she, EL and PRK have confused each other in a three way conversation... no

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 04:45 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote:
Originally posted by Kotaro
well she looks soo nice, her eyes are beautiful and her smile is sweet, i love her hair too and shes soo great, to me anyway, so you don't knwo what ya missing because i have 2 pic's of her and shes soooo cute in both of them laughing out loud lucky me i guess

i saw 4 pics! take that laughing out loud big grin

and yea she has a nice smile

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 04:46 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

*takes deep breath* ninja

Okie dokes, I think you're an attention whore, whether willingly or not you let the stupidest things affect you and lose your temper, I also think you're clingy towards people you like, and that you have too much of an imagination.

Thank you that is all yes

And I hope that helped stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 04:46 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

laughing

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 04:48 AM
Kotarija
Lone Soul

quote:
Originally posted by HockeyHorror
i saw 4 pics! take that laughing out loud big grin

and yea she has a nice smile
4 PIC'S geez m8 give me give me!!!!! laughing out loud, i'm serious GIVE ME!!!!!, LOL shes my best friend after all stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 04:49 AM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote:

awwww thanx *hugs* smile stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 04:49 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears
*takes deep breath* ninja

Okie dokes, I think you're an attention whore, whether willingly or not you let the stupidest things affect you and lose your temper, I also think you're clingy towards people you like, and that you have too much of an imagination.

Thank you that is all yes

And I hope that helped stick out tongue

sorry its just not mean enough

another example : *clears voice* AMANDA, YOU ****..U SHOULD DIE AND BURN IN HELL YOUR JUST A WATSE Of SKIN AND HAVE NO PURPOSE HERE AT KMC..I HOPE U GET BANNED FOREVER AND LIVE A HORRBILE LIFE YOU F*CK.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 04:51 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i know a good diss but it only works for guys...its something like

"ill chop off your penis and stick it on your forehead, so now your a dick head"

laughing

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 04:52 AM
Kotarija
Lone Soul

quote:
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
awwww thanx *hugs* smile stick out tongue
mmm i like u RG your so nice to me big grin, better than even my best friend which should be false but u truly are sad

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 04:52 AM
Kotarija
Lone Soul

quote:
sorry its just not mean enough

another example : *clears voice* AMANDA, YOU ****..U SHOULD DIE AND BURN IN HELL YOUR JUST A WATSE Of SKIN AND HAVE NO PURPOSE HERE AT KMC..I HOPE U GET BANNED FOREVER AND LIVE A HORRBILE LIFE YOU F*CK.
omg nnoooooooooooo amanda dont' say that your really nice, i can't believe u are wanting ppl to say that

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 04:53 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote:
omg nnoooooooooooo amanda dont' say that your really nice, i can't believe u are wanting ppl to say that

sorry, sad

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 04:54 AM
Kotarija
Lone Soul

quote:
sorry, sad
for once ignore my sadness and lets talk about u amanda, why do u want ppl to say this to u???

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 04:55 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

I have to wonder about people wanting other people to say crappy things about them. Not exactly the healthiest way to resolve your feelings. I think it's demeaning. On that note keep your chin up...it does indeed get better. wink

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 04:57 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

whistle pictures huh? whistle

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 04:57 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 05:00 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote