KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Lauren Lee Smith

Lauren Lee Smith
Started by: Emma718

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chilled monkey

Thanks. Those pictures are really good.

What was the episode about?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 11:09 AM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

quote:
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Thanks. Those pictures are really good.

What was the episode about?

Total Awareness:

Johnny and Bruce are shopping for a birthday gift for J.J. when his credit card is revoked, and he begins to feel paranoid from the security cameras. Outside a young woman emerges from a car crash and enters the store, following Johnny at a distance. The woman follows Johnny home where he tries to resolve his credit card problems – the trust fund is behind on the payments. She calls Johnny, pretending to be a telemarketer, and goes into a vision and writes down numbers.

At J.J.'s birthday party at a lazer tag arena, Johnny runs into Gibson (Lauren Lee Smith) and has a vision of a couple shooting her – he manages to get her out but she disappears. Johnny is then approached by Coulter of Argon Security, who tells him that the other two people are with him and Gibson has murdered three psychics from the remote viewing program he participated in. They take him home where he gets a vision of her using his security code to enter the house. The security team search his home with suspicious ease and Johnny notices all the security gear he has with Argon logos.

When they leave, Coulter phones his boss, Scanlon, and talks about their having 24 hours to a Senate hearing, and they have to keep Johnny secure while they find a Neil Pynchon. Gibson calls the police to Johnny's house and when Coulter is distracted, Johnny gets a vision from a Tarot card Gibson left behind of the car crash caused by green lights in both directions. He goes outside to meet with her. Walt arrests Coulter but his government connections get him out of jail.

Gibson tells Johnny that Argon took over the remote viewing program for the Department of Defense and Pynchon created an intelligence-gathering security program, Carnosaur, that Scanlon abused. Pynchon asked the psychics to investigate and Argon used the security information and their infiltration of computer systems to kill them. Gibson tells Johnny that Pynchon disappeared and gives him an item that gives him a vision that leads him to a bar where Pynchon is hiding nearby at a log cabin. En route they are forced to take extreme measures to avoid all security cameras and other high-tech surveillance methods.

They meet with Pynchon, who admits he created Carnosaur to help a woman he saw killed on an ATM camera. He and Gibson persuade a depressed Pynchon to continue fighting against Argo. Coulter and his agents arrive and Johnny manages to subdue them with the help of the locals. Johnny interrogates Coulter and gets a vision of Scanlan killing Maine Senator Thomas Marshall. Gibson and Pynchon manage to use Coulter's computer system and her ability to see numbers to get into the Argon system and download the footage of Scanlon killing Marshall. They turn the evidence over to the Senate committee and Gibson and Pynchon go off together to a deserted island far from any surveillance technology.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 12:02 PM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

If u guys want too go her site, here is the link:

Lauren Lee Smith

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 10:05 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadyDeath
Restricted

Account Restricted

WTF?

"It's all about power,
and there's nobody in the world with the power to stop me"

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 04:11 AM
LadyDeath is currently offline Click here to Send LadyDeath a Private Message Find more posts by LadyDeath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

quote:
Originally posted by LadyDeath
WTF?

What's wrong??

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 09:02 AM
Emma718
posthuman

just to let everybody know, her site is like getting revamped..so it will get a whole new look.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 04:44 PM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

so this actress has only done crappy stuff no expression

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 09:42 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

no..why do you say that??

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 10:02 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

because I looked at the little filmography- in the first post.. thats how i know no expression

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 10:57 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

...yeah...no expression

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 11:43 AM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

yea baby! no expression

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 11:43 AM
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

uh ha..no expression...I reckon I'll hire her in a few years to clean my house...no expression

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 11:48 AM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

how mean..

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 03:26 AM
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

So giving a person a job and paying them is considered mean nowadays....sheesh there's just no pleasing some people...

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 03:30 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

laughing out loud- she can wash my car!...no expression

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 09:32 AM
Emma718
posthuman

whatever guys....

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 09:55 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

o dont be so serious...I didnt know she was on the dead zone-- thats a pretty cool show...smile

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 10:00 AM
Emma718
posthuman

yeah she was...i haven't seen the ep with her in it though

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 10:04 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

me either...erm

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 10:36 AM
.Dance_Inside.

morning_glory and KillTheLight..why do you guys have to be so rude all the ****ing time mad

EDWARD CULLEN IS MY LIFE.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 08:54 PM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote