KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Gift Ideas

Gift Ideas
Started by: Myth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i got the perfect gift...order flowers but place it at her place. order millions of roses and put it inside her home...so once u and her go back to her place...she opens the door and faints. yes

its perfect

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 06:24 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

i'd go for a cd or dvd...

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 06:29 PM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

tickets to ballet or buy her diamond necklace

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 06:33 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Um... I think most of you are missing the "ex" part.

Flavio - She's not really into movies (I kind of movied her out) and she can't think of any CDs she wants right now.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 11:31 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Ok, I need a gift idea by TOMORROW! I have no idea what to do.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 06:38 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Re: Gift Ideas

quote:
Originally posted by Myth
I need some help here. I need to find a gift for my ex's birthday. We are getting together soon to celebrate both of our birthdays and I have no clue what to get her. So, what can I get for an ex girlfriend that is turning 20?

get her a bath set, like body lotion,soap,perfume etc...you should be able to find it in a set like a basket or something..candales are another nice gift.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 07:19 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

quote:
Originally posted by Myth
Ok, I need a gift idea by TOMORROW! I have no idea what to do.

parfum, candels, flowers (?) yhmmm...
nice teddy bear or other furry creature erm
hmmm... *thinks* maybe some set of glasses? confused naah. no strange idea stick out tongue

not alcohol for sure.

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 07:25 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote:
Originally posted by HockeyHorror
i got the perfect gift...order flowers but place it at her place. order millions of roses and put it inside her home...so once u and her go back to her place...she opens the door and faints. yes

its perfect

laughing laughing out loud laughing

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 07:29 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

umm some thing like, home made, like u buy alot of little things, (chocolated, bath stuff ect) put them in a fancy basket or sum thing, with a ribbon

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 07:43 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Thanks for the ideas everybody, but I finally found something. I was walking the aisles of Freddy's and came across something that I realized that she collects. Its some gay little 'precious moments' thing that I know she likes. Its her opinion, not mine on the gift that counts though. Its some sort of clock built around a heart with like an angel in it. Hope she likes it (I think she will).

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 01:28 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

ugh all that trouble for nothing

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 01:29 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dodolina

• Beautiful African themed tabletop products

hello
because my best friend redecorated her living room, transforming the room into an African theme entertainment area, and her birthday is on the way i decided to buy her a nice and original gift (in my opinion): the Serengeti Collection from kei Creations will provide the finishing touches to that room. I could not be more impressed with the quality and details of the design – great product!!! for more details visit the site spam removed

Last edited by Paola on Jan 9th, 2006 at 07:49 AM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 07:25 AM
dodolina is currently offline Click here to Send dodolina a Private Message Find more posts by dodolina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote