KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Xena haters come here!

Xena haters come here!
Started by: furryman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silver_tears

she in fact told us to go elsewhere, so here we are big grin

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 09:37 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears
I also think that Xena is very vulgar and gory.
There is no need for so much violence in today's world no

i beg to differ...i think this show(contrary to what you believe)can inspire woman to take up arms....something like pepper spray or martial arts....after all arms are much needed in this pervert filled world where a woman could easily be jumped and raped...not to mention little girls who get kidnapped,have god-knows-what done to them,and then murdered...

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 09:38 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OBloommyday
da stylist

[removed]

Last edited by Tex on Feb 29th, 2004 at 03:21 AM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 09:38 PM
OBloommyday is currently offline Click here to Send OBloommyday a Private Message Find more posts by OBloommyday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Not our problem if she comes in; it's her decision to read our negative Xena comments in the approperietly-labeled thread.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 09:39 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

quote:
Originally posted by burlyman
Our honest opinions wern't welcome in the other Xena thread.

Still having said that the choosing this particular moment in time to vent this type of opinion on this particular show is almost ensuing an argument is caused.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 09:39 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

[Quote Removed]

That is blatant member bashing. If you don't agree with her, say so, and give a reason.

I'm a signature!

Last edited by Tex on Feb 29th, 2004 at 03:22 AM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 09:41 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

we are all just expressing honest opinions yes
in no way should she take this personally no

also it doesn't encourage woman to take up arms, it promotes violence, wether she be female, I didn't approve of Hercules either, it's the same thing, and very innaccurate.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 09:42 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by wicker_man
Still having said that the choosing this particular moment in time to vent this type of opinion on this particular show is almost ensuing an argument is caused.

The moderator of the form told us to create this thread, so we did. I'd think more people would go for the positive side, so anyone liking Xena should stop wasting their posts here and go post in their "Xena is good" thread. They have 19 and this one has 66messed

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 09:42 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

quote:

There wasnt a Xena thread before messed

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 09:43 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

I remember watching a Xena movie, and simply put, it's quite possible one of the most inaccurate portrayals of that time.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 09:43 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

quote:
Originally posted by burlyman
There wasnt a Xena thread before messed

No there wasn't

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 09:44 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

There's a Xena movie? wacko thumb down

Spearhead
Prophet

i think it was a joint xena and hercules...im not sure, it was a while ago.

I'm a signature!

furryman
honky

quote:
No there wasn't

So I don't make threads for every show I dislike, but as one was made, I shared my opinion on it messed

Ps. I respect you and dont want to get on your bad side love

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 09:45 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

quote:
Originally posted by JKozzy
The moderator of the form told us to create this thread, so we did. I'd think more people would go for the positive side, so anyone liking Xena should stop wasting their posts here and go post in their "Xena is good" thread. They have 19 and this one has 66messed

I used to enjoy watching Xena so i'd class myself as a fan rather then a so called 'Hater' but that is besides the point, im on here to make a point rather then add any more 'fuel to the flames' the purpose of the thread is just asking for a confrontation between both sides regardless of any rules that ensure otherwise (i.e. "Lovers come here" & "Haters come here" yaddy yah).

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 09:47 PM
Fire

as Spear has said

member bashing will not be tolerated, no matter who it is

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 09:48 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

quote:
I used to enjoy watching Xena so i'd class myself as a fan rather then a so called 'Hater' but that is besides the point, im on here to make a point rather then add any more 'fuel to the flames' the purpose of the thread is just asking for a confrontation between both sides regardless of any rules that ensure otherwise (i.e. "Lovers come here" & "Haters come here" yaddy yah).

at first we were all being mature, and we do have valid reasons for our disliking it, hate may be a strong word.

however she did not let us express ourselves in her thread so we made a new one erm

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 09:52 PM
wicker_man
V.2

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears
at first we were all being mature, and we do have valid reasons for our disliking it, hate may be a strong word.

however she did not let us express ourselves in her thread so we made a new one erm

Still in having said that both sides are partially responsible for the grisly confrontations we are seeing before us at present.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 09:54 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

Wicker's right--it might have been "all right" for you to have made this thread, but it was also basically asking for a fight.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 09:56 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Member bashing is not what KMC is about and won't be tolerated. This is a Community Forum. Community forum, meaning we are a community, a safe environment to talk and chat and meet new people, not to bash others. no
I say we delete both threads and just start anew; I really don't care about Xena so I just wouldn't go in and post about it anyway.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 09:58 PM