KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Killing Someone With A Healing Factor

Killing Someone With A Healing Factor
Started by: Lenord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

adamantium was not bonded to wolverine in a liquid form. the weapon x base had a nuclear reactor. through Kenji Oyama (Lord Darkwind's) process, resoirvors of adamantium were kept super-heated in a near plasma form at which point the adamantium was molecularly bonded to his bones, hence why the bones are "bonded, not "plated" and why wolverine can still produce red blood cells. don't believe everything the movie says. adamantium can still be melted by extremely intense heat, cyclops' optic blast at full force can atomize adamantium for example.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 04:51 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

What the **** are you talking about? None of that info is from the movie... its from an OFFICIAL marvel source. Why don't you click that link i put up and read it! It says it can be melted and once it forms its solid shape it cannot be reformed, even if heated enough to cause it to liquify.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/misc/adamantium.htm

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 11:34 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lenord

quote:
Originally posted by Nataku8188
What the **** are you talking about? None of that info is from the movie... its from an OFFICIAL marvel source. Why don't you click that link i put up and read it! It says it can be melted and once it forms its solid shape it cannot be reformed, even if heated enough to cause it to liquify.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/misc/adamantium.htm

I don't think that is an Official Marvel source, and if it is, it is not very accurate because it states on the same page that

"Wolverine possesses artificial claws made of True Adamantium and his bones have been fused with Adamantium in an unexplained manner so as to greatly increase their tensile strength."

When it is common knowledge that Wolverine's claws are not artificial but natural that has been with him since the begining (read Wolverine - Origin).

Also I ready in a comic book recently that they have produced a bullet that can pierce through Adamantium, so the whole Adamantium thing is becoming less and less of an indistructable thing this days.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 01:03 PM
Lenord is currently offline Click here to Send Lenord a Private Message Find more posts by Lenord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

And it all began with Hulk crushing adamantium.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 02:22 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

read marvel comics presents...weapon X

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 12:54 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lenord

What would happen if you locked Wolverine in an Adamantium cage and you don't feed him or give him water? Wouldnt he die in the end? How can his heeling factor or Adamantium infused bones help him here?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 11:30 PM
Lenord is currently offline Click here to Send Lenord a Private Message Find more posts by Lenord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

from new x-men 148:
logan to phoenix: I once survived while trapped under a glacier by cutting off strips of my own arm and eating them. healing factor healed it right back.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 03:04 AM
Lenord

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Jello
from new x-men 148:
logan to phoenix: I once survived while trapped under a glacier by cutting off strips of my own arm and eating them. healing factor healed it right back.

Ahhhh but you die from thirst before you die from hunger anyway, in a glacier there is ice which he can turn to water but where is he going to get water in a cell?

By the way that was grose, whoever came up with that idea (while ingenuis) is a very sick person...

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 03:31 AM
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

maybe he could drain some of his own blood, or most operatively, when he digest strips of hiis own arm, his digetsive track will absorb as much water from them as possible, hence, urine

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 06:40 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Agent Zero/Marverick in Weapon X can fire some sort of corrosive enzyme. He used it on Sabretooth, the more Sabretooth's body tried to heal its self, the greater the reaction from the enzyme, thus just increasing his injuries. Agent Zero most likely could have killed him like this, and this is with an increased healing factor (courtesy Weapon X)

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 07:32 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

it was probably the same crap they used to melt deadpool

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 02:45 AM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote:
Originally posted by Shadow_King
what if he did get excepted instead of getting rejected.

That's pretty f*cked up, lol. Funny, but f*cked up.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 08:17 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote