KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Overfiend

Overfiend
Started by: eleveninches

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eleveninches
God of my own world

Overfiend

Has anybody else seen the Overfiend series

I have seen most of the episodes.

The only ones I havn't seen are:
Urotsukidoji III volumes 2&3
Urotsukidoji 4 volumes 1&2

Has anybody seen the hardcore rape scene from Urotsukidoji 4, pt 1, (the main reason why it is banned in the UK).mad Twice now, I have bought VHS tapes/DVD's that were advertised as Urotsukidoji 4 pt 1, but turned out to be episode 3. mad

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 01:08 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Woah hardcore rape scene? *cough* Emmm....

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 01:14 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

???

Korri, LeatherFace12,Citadel,Dregh, Mr.Toga, Storm,loveLinkilicious, Clovie, Chelsea23, ILuvPippin, and Stiill Finding More Names!!!

Watch as I steal the moon from the Sky
Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 01:14 AM
Eclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

quote:
Originally posted by Kitoky
Woah hardcore rape scene? *cough* Emmm....

yeah, somebody summons a huge demon to rape one of the characters as a punishment for having adult unchildish emotions.
It was banned where I live (in the UK) because the girl character who gets raped is underage

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 02:52 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

I seen some of the 2nd one but it made me sick cos it was just one of the sickest things i have ever seen. I mean really who wants to see a woman get get raped by a machine? The storyline was pretty good but what was with all the rape scenes stuck in randomly? Who really wants to watch something like that its just disgusting.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 09:45 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Moving smile

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 10:25 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:
Originally posted by crazy_c
Who really wants to watch something like that

Thousands of people around the world, obviously.

(I, however, have never seen it or any other hentai show)

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 02:35 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote