KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anybody heard of Love Hina?

Anybody heard of Love Hina?
Started by: Kaptain Kookies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kaptain Kookies
Go Love Hina & Inuyasha!!

Anybody heard of Love Hina?

Yes..As the title says have you ever heard of Love Hina? Do you watch the Anime, or do you prefer the Manga? Personaly I think it's HILARIOUS...but it's for 16+. I get the humor so it's funny to me.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 09:01 PM
Kaptain Kookies is currently offline Click here to Send Kaptain Kookies a Private Message Find more posts by Kaptain Kookies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaptain Kookies

It's from Tokyopop, I think.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 09:03 PM
Kaptain Kookies is currently offline Click here to Send Kaptain Kookies a Private Message Find more posts by Kaptain Kookies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaptain Kookies

No one knows about it?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 09:04 PM
Kaptain Kookies

COME ON!!...There has got to be someone who has..It's a good Series!!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 09:05 PM
crazy_c
Very Tired

I've seen a lot of the anime and it's really hilarious. I love the way loads of random crazy things happen. yes

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 09:07 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaptain Kookies

YAY!!..Yes..It is hilarious..Keitaro always messes up no matter what. Read the Manga?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 09:10 PM
crazy_c
Very Tired

nopies, but i want to sometime. I think the girls are a bit too hard on him sometimes.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 09:12 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaptain Kookies

Yeah, sometimes. They never listen to him or his side of the story. But without the girls being so hard on him it wouldn't be as funny.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 09:17 PM
crazy_c
Very Tired

yah! My fave character is Motoko. I like the way she's so unsure of herself and tries to cover it up by acting all tough. And it was really funny the way she kept trying to kill keitaro when she first came into it.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 09:21 PM
Kaptain Kookies

They should have an Inuyasha RPG.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 09:21 PM
crazy_c
Very Tired

I think there is one

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 09:22 PM
Kaptain Kookies

quote:
Originally posted by crazy_c
yah! My fave character is Motoko. I like the way she's so unsure of herself and tries to cover it up by acting all tough. And it was really funny the way she kept trying to kill keitaro when she first came into it.
And that time that she thought that she love Keitaro, but she was actually sick. LoL

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 09:22 PM
crazy_c
Very Tired

yeh i think most people would be able to tell the difference. messed

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 09:24 PM
Kaptain Kookies

quote:
I think there is one
This Anime/Manga Forum is new. I've been trying to get one for awile, now there is one! (*_*)

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 09:24 PM
Kaptain Kookies

quote:
yeh i think most people would be able to tell the difference. messed
She was all "My head is fuzzy, I can hardly breathe, Is this LOVE?!"

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 09:25 PM
crazy_c
Very Tired

I'm not sure tho....

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 09:25 PM
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

Who HASN'T heard of Love Hina.....Its not that great though.I own all 14 mangas..and I literally forced myself to buy 8-14.They get really repeditive and stupid.

Although I wanna say I adore Motoko and Sarah...I got their action figures in my room.

And Naru....shes a complete idiotic btch...I can't stand her>_<

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 09:31 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaptain Kookies

Muu...

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 09:34 PM
Kaptain Kookies

Where do you live if you don't mink me asking...cause I looking for the volumes 2 through 14 I only own 1. @w@

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 09:35 PM
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

Grayslake Illinois,one of the most anime infested area in America...like as I mentioned on another thread,you can find anime at our Walmarts even!

Where do you get your manga,your probably not looking in the right places

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 09:38 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote