KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » The Official Symbiote Thread

The Official Symbiote Thread
Started by: Robo-Chocobo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (240): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spiderman_RJ

quote:
Originally posted by badsymbiote
"WE WANT THIS THREAD TO REMAIN ON TOPIC, SO CUT THE CHIT-CHAT, LADIES..."
Pardon me, that was semi-rude. And I'm only kidding. Actually, I'm fairly impressed, RJ--check you out--helping new members, and who have thought it. Certainly not I, with all the arguments you and I have had, all the hostilities mended by VENOMfan, and now, practically chums.

LOL>since whenvenom has spider-sense roll eyes (sarcastic)
laughing

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 01:15 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

Yes, Grey Fox, I think in Ultimate having a She-Carnage bonded with Gwen would have been a tasty infusion of new blood to the symbiote mythos. I'd like to see you write an Alt Ult fanfic on that; you have the inspiration so you're ten percent done. Now you'll have to wring out that other ninety percent perspiration!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 02:57 PM
fever red is currently offline Click here to Send fever red a Private Message Find more posts by fever red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

GREY FOX PLEEEAAASE START SPELLING CORRECTLY.

and is ultimate carnage even a symbiote? i mean,he doesnt really seem like one.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 04:24 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

well to sustain his blood massive he will need one, so well have may carnage, the old well feel better and wont like peter as spiderman and being mad will try to kill him

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 04:38 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

um dude, you need to translate that better.

o senhor, traduz por favor mais melhor.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 05:24 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

ers not even i did understand that LOL
that what it takes listening rock and whatching TV while typing in other language.
Puta merda tu fala portugues melhor que eu
Holy shit,you speak portuguese better than i do.

what i tryed to say was:
well , carnage will need to maintain his blood mass, in order to survive.so he will grab aunt may. and she will know peter is spiderman,and may bonded to carnage will bcome aunt carny and be mad at parker, trying to kill him.

hey chick i mean chicken what translator u used to say portuguese so well?

im joking dude is like cara, maneh
and it should be like
hum cara, traduz isso melhor por favor, nós que falamos portugues não usamos mais ou menos antes de adjetivos como mais grande ,menos grande, eh so maior ou menor , entendeu?

Last edited by Spiderman_RJ on Aug 15th, 2004 at 06:12 PM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 06:10 PM
fever red
Paola's doll

Continuing to post my "Moments of Merit" Symbiote fan fictions.
This one I give 4 stars.
I post it as a gift to "Mom." Bad S, this one's for you. Hope you LOL.
Address: (bad address)

Last edited by fever red on Aug 16th, 2004 at 12:50 AM

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 12:46 AM
fever red is currently offline Click here to Send fever red a Private Message Find more posts by fever red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

Oh dear- a bad address? Tchh.
Apologies.
Try typing the words:
pscho-analysing my symbiote
into the google advanced search
this is the title of a short and sweet Eddie symfanfic
I laughed; I cried; I felt closer to Eddie than I ever have...

Last edited by fever red on Aug 16th, 2004 at 12:56 AM

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 12:48 AM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Oh, well in that case, I'ma go check it right now. And thanks Red, for thinking of little ol' me...

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 01:11 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Oh, Lord, that's funny. I'm going to try to post it here for everyone else. It's well-written, and very humorous. The author is a true Venom fan, or at least an avid comic-book-reader.

http://members.tripod.com/~outsidet...s/symbiote.html

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 01:32 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

I've dropped a (web)line to the author, letting them know of my appreciation. I encourage all others to do the same. Symfanfic is a rare thing, especially when done well.
And "Mom," have you read the carnage symfanfic I found? The scene with the elderly woman is Cletus at his best! Maliciously delicious. Some decent Eddie in that fic too, and it looks to be shaping up into an almighty bruhaha.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 01:57 AM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Negative. I have not read it. Tell me, friend, where will I find this little gem?

Attachment: mc1-25.jpg
This has been downloaded 1170 time(s).

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 02:05 AM
fever red
Paola's doll

Ooo! OOo! I can guess. I can guess! Call on me!
Um, I think I posted directions earlier in this thread.
Now, I have something else for you to chew on.
That last fanfic made me hungry, so I've come up with a tasty recipe by channeling two infamous celebrities. As you all know, I'm entertained by the philosophies of both Carnage and Martha Stewart (while subscribing fully to neither), so this is an homage to them.
Take:
One pound fresh brains (preferably from an "innocent")
One jar high-quality hot fudge
Gently press brains into antique jello mold and chill for one hour in your $5000 dollar designor all-stainless-steel refridgerator.
Serve smothered in hot fudge.

Enjoy, kiddies. It's a good thing.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 02:18 AM
fever red
Paola's doll

And if the big C were making a guest appearance on Martha's show, we all know whose brains he'd be using... hahaaa! Martha Stewart Dying.
Oh, wait- she's not "innocent," is she?
Someone alert my Doctor- I'm using comics again.

GG has posted the correct address for that C/V symfanfic. It's actually spider-centric (sadly) but has both the big syms as featured supporting cast.

Last edited by fever red on Aug 16th, 2004 at 02:30 AM

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 02:24 AM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Oh, poor Martha.
I like the Arachnid, too, Red, so that won't deter me.

Oh, and since you earlier mentioned authors, I just thought I'd mention that a couple of days ago I recieved an e-mail from one Mr. Daniel Way, the father and writer of the Tsunami Venom series. he wanted to thank me for my kind words about his book, and that made me realize that he'd been reading our stuff here.
Thankfully, at least one of one of us on this forum--namely ME, ever bothered to say something positive about his work--no, just kidding, there were a few others. kiekan and FeceMan, for example also were fans of the book.
Since this month will give us the last issue in this title, I will dedicate myself to Way and all the artists (too many to list now) who worked their asses of to bring us an under-hyped and under-celebrated story. It was a labor of love, and a title that required a little something from the reader--2 attributes that many do not possess--intellect and patience.
Thank you, Daniel Way...

Attachment: 16twist-13.jpg
This has been downloaded 754 time(s).

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 03:01 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

hallelughya

oh and here is the starter to my story so be nice

the thunder rumbled and lightning flashed as a shadow moved through the lab the shadow suddenly turned the light on revealing it as doctor Kurt conners more widely known as the lizard and the creator of the monster known as carnage he walked past a cryogenic freezer and opened one of the doors pulling out a small test tube filled with a black substance he held it in his one hand and slowly made his way to a book case he shoulder shoved it away to the side revealing a secret entrance
he walked down the stairs and made his way along the corridor

he soon found what he was looking for two tanks one had two plastic circles on one of them had one each tank generated their own light and were filled with a liquid that was 90% air inside one was a pile of red flesh with tendrils everywhere it had a deformed head of sorts his name was carnage in the seperate tank was a 17 year old girl who had long blonde hair that streamed down her face and just touched her shoulders her name was gwen stacy

carnage carnage carnage repeated conners as if scolding a child you could have destroyed parker but no you kill everyone else he said in a not so happy tone and then you get thrown into a building by parker and beat near to death because you killed her luckily there was enough living tissue left for me to clone her and she has all of her memories although she will be disorientated enough for me to use her

you two shall be my ultimate creation to get revenge on peter parker for changing me back i was happy as the lizard i was....free
now for the final adjustment he opened one of the plastic circles on carnages tank and inserted the testtube he watched as the black substance made its way into the tank and attached itself to carnage who sudenly changed couler slightly and had black parts all over him, conner's closed the plastic lid and opened the second one and the one on gwen's tank he then put a metal tube into both plastic lids and pressed a button on a console carnage was slowly sucked from his tank into gwens conners watched in a sick fascination as carnage wrapped itself around the girls body covering her head to foot in himself in a matter of minutes it was complete

gwen's pov

uhh my head we wake what we ! yes i remember now we were fighting with peter my other told me to look out as he slammed us into a building we forgive him for that it was not his fault he did not know it was us but that s**t mary jane has stolen my peter.

we watch as our tank is opened and we jump down we are currently using our human form as not to scare doctor conners we notice a slight chill and remember we are not wearing any clothes my other changes into them for me as i shake my hair to get the wetness out

are you alright ask,s the doctor we turn to him and say fine he had a look of anger on his face perhaps we said that a little to harsh we walk up to him and say sorry we suddenly call him over to us a plan forming what is it ask,s the unsuspecting docter we shift into out other we look at our claws momentarily before shoving them through his chest we soon walk away intent on getting out peter back none may have him but she carnage

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 06:37 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scibott

First, that story was fairly entertaining, thank you fever red, for posting the directions to it.
Sceond, badsymbiote, too true. It's interesting that you actually have been contacted by such a person. I have had many attempts, all of which ended with failure. Excellent images, by the way.
Thirdly, grey fox, would you like me to post revisions of your story? Punctuation, grammatical repairs, and proper layout, to name a few.
Finally, the status of the 'Fright Mode' of SciBiote is nearing rough sketch completion. I have located a new image host. I am working on everything as fast as I possibly can. Projected 3D model completion: imaginably 2+ months. SciBiote series completion: within 1 month. New website layout: unknown.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 11:09 AM
scibott is currently offline Click here to Send scibott a Private Message Find more posts by scibott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

that would be nice thank you noew if you exscuse me i have to takeo ut a metal gear ray

ray : (jumps off of pier )

grey fox : *jumps after him *

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 11:39 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

Grey Fox- that was wonderful!
I've noticed your talent, imagination, and energy in your posts and I KNEW you could cook up some a$$-kicking fiction if you set your mind to it. Thank-you, I enjoyed!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 01:09 PM
Ironman 66

venom is the best symbiote

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 05:46 PM
Ironman 66 is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman 66 a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman 66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote